Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I'd have no problem if she talked about sex in a mature manner, the biggest problem is she's still very 'sex teehee' about it all. Like she seems like the kind of person who won't call it a vagina and insists on calling it a 'foof' or a 'fairy'.
in all fairness, I still call it a minge 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I'd have no problem if she talked about sex in a mature manner, the biggest problem is she's still very 'sex teehee' about it all. Like she seems like the kind of person who won't call it a vagina and insists on calling it a 'foof' or a 'fairy'.
Yes! This is my problem too, you have people like Megan short who talk about sex / relationships in a mature and educational way, but then have ana who is constantly on about body counts and one night stands

Reactions: 23
I’m no prude- but Anna makes me feel sick when she talks about sex- makes me feel so uncomfortable! I literally don’t know anyone who talks about it so much, always finding ways to bring it up 😩

Reactions: 35
This video was a welcome relief from the latest ones. A bit repetitive but was sweet to see her fans surprised

Reactions: 22
it was a sweet video, but why does she always use 1k in every video that doesn’t even end up being 1k? also really repetitive like you’d think she’d say different things to everyone

Reactions: 20
didn’t have time to read the last thread for a few days, came back and there’s already a new one. not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shitting on a YouTube video. She has reached a new level of low. Who the duck does that?! Disgusting witch!

Reactions: 22
In the new video, since all of the girls were quite clearly under 18, shouldn't Ana have been saying "ask your parents if it's okay to text me your address?" Idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The atticus onion reaction suddenly makes sense. Also lol at Ana eating a garlic clove with the skin on. If you get grossed out with people spitting out food, maybe dont watch this!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just commenting so I don’t miss any gossip

Hang on, I know this isn’t a haz thread but how the duck has she went and got her lashes done when we can’t have facial treatments until 1st August?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just commenting so I don’t miss any gossip

Hang on, I know this isn’t a haz thread but how the duck has she went and got her lashes done when we can’t have facial treatments until 1st August?
places all over London resumed nails, eyelashes and fillers before government guidelines allowed it. A lot of them also thought they could open when they said ‘beauticians’ could and they didn’t read the rules about eyelashes etc.

100’s and 100’s of girls have got them done in London.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.