Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cba making this thread into a politically correct argument. If we want to call Ana out for her immoral and two faced actions we will, if you want to be butt hurt and act like her actions are acceptable then just stfu

• Heart
Reactions: 42
anas tweet
I don’t believe Ana will actually cook her meals. She will find a ready meal in Tesco. It still baffles me how they buy pre mashed potatoes in her videos when it literally takes a short while to make mash

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Thats true but i feel that if your brought up with a racist parent and their brainwashed views u normally believe them as u dont know any better. However, Ana should have done what Julie did and not post at all when she obviously dont give a tit
Bullshit. She's old enough to form her own views and opinions and know right from wrong. One of my BEST friends comes from a very conservative background with very racist grandparents and parents but after leaving to go to uni, she is one of the most vocal person I know about POC issues and racism. She educated herself and opened up her mind to her peers and friends who were not WHITE. This outspokenness has caused 100's of arguments in her household and sometimes they haven't spoken for weeks because her views differ so much from theres.

i’ve been thinking this!! i had braces on the nhs 2 years ago and had them off 8 months later; my teeth weren’t even bad either i just had a slight overbite. surely if anas teeth were in the condition they’re in her dentist would have said something years ago? or maybe they haven’t because she doesn’t actually go🤭🤷🏻‍♀️
Even if she did go, dentists will not refer you for braces if they know you cant adequately clean your teeth properly and therefore won't look after the brace. So she's either got poor oral health or tit for brains parent who didn't take her. Could go either way imo 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Bullshit. She's old enough to form her own views and opinions and know right from wrong. One of my BEST friends comes from a very conservative background with very racist grandparents and parents but after leaving to go to uni, she is one of the most vocal person I know about POC issues and racism. She educated herself and opened up her mind to her peers and friends who were not WHITE. This outspokenness has caused 100's of arguments in her household and sometimes they haven't spoken for weeks because her views differ so much from theres.

Even if she did go, dentists will not refer you for braces if they know you cant adequately clean your teeth properly and therefore won't look after the brace. So she's either got poor oral health or tit for brains parent who didn't take her. Could go either way imo 🤣
[/QUOTE/]
i agree with you that she should form her own opinions and i wasnt making excuses as i cant stand the girl. However, i was just looking at it from another point of view
Alright babes, pipe down.

I would NEVER like something like that just because it was my mum friend 😂😂 or is that just me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
he can stfu 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I would NEVER like something like that just because it was my mum friend 😂😂 or is that just me 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I think her track record of ‘mistakes’ or sheer ignorance eg, George floyds name, says otherwise Byron
Maybe she should take a moment to see what she is liking before she likes it

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Can’t see it, can somereone tell me where I can see it pleasee

Edit found it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The picture literally has ALL LIVES MATTER written across it. It wasn’t discreetly in the caption it was a literal blank photo which boldly said ALL LIVES MATTER. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
tbh even if she did just like it by accident (which is total bullshit) why wouldnt she just adress it instead of hiding it. If she was innocent she would adress it

• Heart
  • Wow

"Anna has been vocal online during the blm movement"
If "being vocal" means randomly resharing a few posts on her stories then I guess we have a different perception of what actually "being vocal" means :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Bryon and Haz are probably typing up something now which she can put on her story

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If she was making such an effort to “educate herself” then why hasn’t she started to read before she likes, when you have a public platform people will find it all

Reactions: 25
Does Ana wanna kiss Haz’s arse anymore? She’s asked for small businesses to promote and the first couple are all people that Haz buys clothes from 😂. Is she trying to snap a deal away from Haz 😂😂
She’s in panic mode, got to try and make herself look good and supportive before anyone else finds out about ALM

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I feel claustrophobic looking at her face. It’s soooo cakey 😭 they always say if you want to know what a girl will look like in 30 years, look at the mother.... pretty unfortunate

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.