Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i actually think that is bang out of order of saff and i wouldnt wish that on anyone even Ana. Saff clearly messaged him knowing he would pick her over Ana. Some bleeping friend she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
i actually think that is bang out of order of saff and i wouldnt wish that on anyone even Ana. Saff clearly messaged him knowing he would pick her over Ana. Some bleeping friend she is
Didn’t she say ana liked his brother?

Reactions: 3
It's possible that Ana just generally thought he was hot rather than had a connection with him. It's normal for friends to discuss/show their friends attractive people. Ana maybe didn't even match with him for all we know. Or matched but didn't speak. It's not that deep. It's not as if Ana and him were already talking/dating and Saff swooped in.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's possible that Ana just generally thought he was hot rather than had a connection with him. It's normal for friends to discuss/show their friends attractive people. Ana maybe didn't even match with him for all we know. Or matched but didn't speak. It's not that deep. It's not as if Ana and him were already talking/dating and Saff swooped in.
Hmm possibly🤷🏽‍♀️ I suppose we don’t really know the full story so assumptions can be made either way

not sure if this will work but i’ll try linking the new thread x https://tattle.life/threads/anastas...-a-sham-oh-to-be-part-of-the-barker-fam.8231/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.