Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and I know it was Byron who took the photos who honestly is an ok photographer but just seems very simple and like his friend group, doesn’t have much creativity which reflects in his photography that he does and he follows trends a lot. I don’t know I wish that actual creatives who don’t have massive followings and YouTube friends like me and the photographers, artists and models I know got more credit for what we do.

THIS.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm kind of leaning towards it being for a video if I'm honest. At least I can look forward to the absolute outrage it will cause if it is centred around the BLM movement.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm kind of leaning towards it being for a video if I'm honest. At least I can look forward to the absolute outrage it will cause if it is centred around the BLM movement.

That’s the annoying thing tho, she won’t get any backlash, she never does. It would just be over done by all the ‘Omg so glad you haven’t fell out’ ‘I love you’ ‘Atticus is a mood’ bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
That’s the annoying thing tho, she won’t get any backlash, she never does. It would just be over done by all the ‘Omg so glad you haven’t fell out’ ‘I love you’ ‘Atticus is a mood’ bullshit
Her Mcminions are the worst, so brainwashed. I hope to god it’s not for a video because this is just not the time and not funny in the slightest.

• Heart
on anas insta story she posted a pic of her editing a video (which she will likely claim is so sick and hilarious). She’s got some kind of drink in it, it’s probably another eating ___ foods for a day so she can secure a place on lad bible🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There's no denying that she's an attractive girl (more so if she toned down on the makeup and dyed her hair brunette) but facially I don't think she has the model look. She's more girl next door pretty, whereas models tend to have sharp striking features

Reactions: 19
Her Mcminions are the worst, so brainwashed. I hope to god it’s not for a video because this is just not the time and not funny in the slightest.
They'll grow up and tire of her quick enough, her content is repetitive and dull enough for her own mother to call her out on it so McMinions will move onto other more interesting and exciting things

Reactions: 12
Mad how Ana always goes on about how many years she’s been doing YouTube but has never given us a genuine insight into her own personality, and the most we know about her is how she lost her vergenity at 16 would you believe and how one boob is bIgGeR than the other, and then you have someone like Olivia Neill who’s around the same age as Ana, has been doing YouTube for like a year and shows way more of her own personality and uniqueness than Ana ever has. Also hate to say it but I genuinely find mejules more interesting than bland, no life, thinks going out and getting drunk every weekend is a personality trait Ana. Also the way she flaunted herself getting drunk on her exposing her boring ass finsta made me crease, I’m a year older and nothing she showed was anything special or authentic compared to what most people her age do like it was a joke how badass she found herself into it. Not to mention how she always says how much she laughs whilst editing her videos, they don’t even make me crack a smile. She brags about doing 8 hours of editing but all it is is a tit compilation of half explained stories that aren’t even funny, and 1-2 vines or memes that don’t even suit the situation that’s happened... which she only started doing in the first place after Saffy B did. Last thing, to be 19 like she is and to carry on so much about how she lost her ‘vergenity’ at 16 is laughable af.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mad how Ana always goes on about how many years she’s been doing YouTube but has never given us a genuine insight into her own personality, and the most we know about her is how she lost her vergenity at 16 would you believe and how one boob is bIgGeR than the others, and then you have someone like Olivia Neill who’s around the same age as Ana, has been doing YouTube for like a year and shows way more of her own personality and uniqueness than Ana ever has. Also hate to say it but I genuinely find mejules more interesting than bland, no life, thinks going out and getting drunk every weekend is a personality trait Ana. Also the way she flaunted herself getting drunk on her exposing her boring ass finsta made me crease, I’m a year older and nothing she showed was anything special or authentic compared to what most people her age do like it was a joke how badass she found herself into it. Not to mention how she always says how much she laughs whilst editing her videos, they don’t even make me crack a smile. She brags about doing 8 hours of editing but all it is is a tit compilation of half explained stories that aren’t even funny, and 1-2 vines or memes that don’t even suit the situation that’s happened... which she only started doing in the first place after Saffy B did. Last thing, to be 19 like she is and to carry on so much about how she lost her ‘vergenity’ at 16 is laughable af.
THIS
I just hate when she brags about her "wild nights out". They're not even close to those of the people of her age 😂 and I'm saying that because Im 20 too and I know
You're only making yourself look like a little girl when you constantly talk about how much you drink/how many boys you kiss etc
Thats literally what 14 years old do 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone seen her latest tiktok??? Her hair is suddenly blonder, way less roots. And it’s cut nicer. Has she been to a secret hairdresser and broke social distancing rules??
She’s said to people in the comments that she’s cut it herself but there’s definitely a difference in colour too. I could be wrong, but there’s no way she’s managed that transformation herself...

Reactions: 12
Haz is now following Ana again..! How childish was it in the first place😩 it was almost like a scare tactic and of course Ana was always going to go running back to her🤣

Anytime I’ve looked at Haz’s stories recently there’s just been one measly BLM related post just thrown in for effect. Acted like she was doing so much and cut off friends because she took the ‘moral high ground’ and now when it’s all started dying down surely she should be posting more so rather than just keeping with the trend.. so hypocritical😩

Imagine Haz returning to Ana’s house after this and starting a debate with Julie about their opposing views😂 “You ent gon tell me what to fink Haz, Trump ain’t such a bad bloke yano. Now piss off before I breath on yer like I do on people down ma local shop”😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
i hate hate hate that half smile thing she does with like one dimple it is so annoying

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Her grinch smile really fucks me off, i know it’s because she doesn’t want to show her teeth which is understandable but she had the chance to change them! for Free as well (i think) and i honestly believe that she would look so much better with straight teeth and she would look cleaner and put together but now her braces are probably rotting away under her bed or something.

Reactions: 24
Anyone seen her latest tiktok??? Her hair is suddenly blonder, way less roots. And it’s cut nicer. Has she been to a secret hairdresser and broke social distancing rules??
She’s said to people in the comments that she’s cut it herself but there’s definitely a difference in colour too. I could be wrong, but there’s no way she’s managed that transformation herself...
Wtf? Why is she saying she cut it herself when she clearly didn’t! You only have to look at the previous tik tok to see her roots have been dyed.

Reactions: 4
Imagine Haz returning to Ana’s house after this and starting a debate with Julie about their opposing views😂 “You ent gon tell me what to fink Haz, Trump ain’t such a bad bloke yano. Now piss off before I breath on yer like I do on people down ma local shop”😝
Jealous are you? Jealous that you don’t support trump? Jealous that someone didn’t tweet about you being a cow in Tesco? They’re just jealous Ana! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's funny how MeJulie has such a loud voice and so many opinions about irrelevant meaningless things but when it comes to things that do indeed matter and are important in life she has absolutely nothing to say...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.