Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think so, their friend Pam seems like a carer for her
It seems to me that one of the things is that she's partially sighted, because she always feels for things when she's picking them up like she can't see them. Plus her glasses look really strong!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
am i the only one who thinks that ana edits the crap out of her body photos?? Especially if you look at the recent one of her in the blue dress, you can clearly see on her bedding where she's edited it to make herself look curvier. i think thats why she's started taking them agains white walls, so you cant tell lol...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 161041Her meal times are so so strange, this was uploaded 20 mins ago meaning she was eating her lunch at 20 past 11.
Her meals amaze me. This is what she classes as a salad.

the thing is is that she doesn’t even try! Just because she doesn't like lettuce doesn’t mean she can’t have a salad!!
Avocado, different greens that don’t taste like water!seeds, brocolli, and then sprinkle some feta cheese.

Idk maybe I’m bitter because I eat well and I’m much bigger than her😂

Reactions: 11
am i the only one who thinks that ana edits the crap out of her body photos?? Especially if you look at the recent one of her in the blue dress, you can clearly see on her bedding where she's edited it to make herself look curvier. i think thats why she's started taking them agains white walls, so you cant tell lol...
Oh yeah without a doubt. Her photos are edited to tit and badly at that. I can’t stand that tan line she puts on her stomach, it looks like a 16 year old boy’s snail trail.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she just posted another tik tok that involves byron. it’s a trend where you put celebs photos and say ‘for you i’ll let you hit it for free’ and byron was last. she’s properly in love with him🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
HAHA ana acting like someone made her an instagram filter when she literally made it herself. this is just getting sad now

Reactions: 11
HAHA ana acting like someone made her an instagram filter when she literally made it herself. this is just getting sad now
Swear I actually roll my eyes harder at her each day that passes. Shes getting more insufferable by the hour.

Reactions: 6
B4C6C3E6-CA4D-48C8-9FF9-00B5EFFCBC1D.jpeg

It’s unbelievable that they encourage and reward Atticus’ phrase of ‘what a rip off’. They should be teaching him that he should be grateful for what he has, he’s a very privileged boy with good health and a roof over his head, that should be enough to be grateful for, without shouting that a wrap with not enough chocolate spread for him is a ‘rip off’. He shouldn’t even know what a rip off is at that age imo. It’s really ungrateful and bratty behaviour. Feel bad for Ana, Saff’s just come off strictly, is doing collab’s with in the style, working with gym shark, has a relatively hot boyfriend whereas Ana has just made/paid someone else to make a filter of her that consists of 4 bland catchphrases ‘oh Ana’ ‘what a rip off’ ‘what would you rate it out of ten’ and ‘mcdonalds obsessed’ that show how boring she is, two of them come from her mum and brother. Imagine having that little personality. Makes me crease

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Why did she feel the need to film that tik tok in her underwear????????

View attachment 161277
It’s unbelievable that they encourage and reward Atticus’ phrase of ‘what a rip off’. They should be teaching him that he should be grateful for what he has, he’s a very privileged boy with good health and a roof over his head, that should be enough to be grateful for, without shouting that a wrap with not enough chocolate spread for him is a ‘rip off’. He shouldn’t even know what a rip off is at that age imo. It’s really ungrateful and bratty behaviour. Feel bad for Ana, Saff’s just come off strictly, is doing collab’s with in the style, working with gym shark, has a relatively hot boyfriend whereas Ana has just made/paid someone else to make a filter of her that consists of 4 bland catchphrases ‘oh Ana’ ‘what a rip off’ ‘what would you rate it out of ten’ and ‘mcdonalds obsessed’ that show how boring she is, two of them come from her mum and brother. Imagine having that little personality. Makes me crease
Even worse she’s mentioned that she’s using that phrase to make merch and earn some cash lmfao. I feel like she’s blowing it way out of proportion yea okay it might’ve been funny but it’s not that big of a deal?? Imo only really famous/iconic (if u know what I mean) people get their words quoted on clothes lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Kinda weird how Wendy follows Julie on ig but Julie doesn’t follow her back.. is she jealous or something

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.