Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame, her body DOES NOT look like that in real life. You have all her fanbase posting stuff like this, creating such a fake view on body types/diet etc. I know it’s bound to happen on socials but what pisses me off about Ana in particular is how she really thinks she’s so ‘real’ and coming from a working class background when she’s so far from humble nowadays. I am ALL for flaunting what you got if that’s what you wanna do but this comes from a bad place when you have such an impressionable audience to think you’re so perfect all the time. Just spit some truth Ana, no one cares about the money, your body and tacky designer handbags, it’s SO see through!

View attachment 160537
View attachment 160538
THESE ARE PHOTOS OF THEM IN BARBADOS TAKEN BY SOMEONE ELSE COMPARED TO HOW SHE LOOKS THATS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT BODY!?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
THESE ARE PHOTOS OF THEM IN BARBADOS TAKEN BY SOMEONE ELSE COMPARED TO HOW SHE LOOKS THATS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT BODY!?
It's because of the angles and the photoshop involved
She edits her pics a lot it's pretty obvious, even someone who doesn't have editing skills can notice it

Reactions: 13
I wish more people could see these pics. The photos she uploads are so edited and unrealistic. It’s sad seeing her ‘fans’ wish and obsess about looking like her when it’s not even her real body 😕

Reactions: 6
Its on saffrons thread his insta is tylerxdixon babe

Yeah but the hip dips have vanished and she now has perfect curves ??? Hmm
Thank you!
Exactly, I think it would make her young following feel better about having hip dips because they are completely normal and not everyone has ‘perfect’ curvy hips.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ her flaps are hanging out.
oh Ana! No it's not right is it ana. It's not though is it Ana?
Could easily be solved if she pulled her bikini that she hoisted to bleeping Jupiter, out of her arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Who took these pictures? Surely they aren’t relevant enough to get papped?
Daily fail I think. It was just after Saffs strictly, so Saffron was kind relevant (use that loosely). Ana was just mentioned as ‘friend’ so deffo not relevant.

Reactions: 11
My body type is EXACTLY like anas and the only way to look curvy is by leaning so far out. She even knows herself that her body type is not how she portrays on insta but still deceives her young audience.

Reactions: 10
F855D08F-A08A-4C28-8B39-1F30DE95E2D6.png
Her meal times are so so strange, this was uploaded 20 mins ago meaning she was eating her lunch at 20 past 11.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.