Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her mom or sister never tell her that her tops are to small before she goes out! From what I’ve seen her sister always dresses nicely yet this one buys these tiny tops then has the cheek to turn round and call another girl ugly 💀
She always looks like she's just woke up, even on a night out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s the videos of her going straight from pyjamas to dusty leggings and dousing herself in deodorant and body mist that you just know she hasn’t showered or washed 😕

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Had a look on her insta and all her posts are those lads who are supposedly her friends then had a look on theirs and she’s not been posted or has been posted once to draw attention to their accounts. Sad that’s she’s obviously being used to gain a following and even worse her mam doesn’t really seem to care as long as she gets some money out of it.

Reactions: 9
It’s the videos of her going straight from pyjamas to dusty leggings and dousing herself in deodorant and body mist that you just know she hasn’t showered or washed 😕
She doesn’t she said before on a video she doesn’t shower everyday. She packed for a weekend away the other week and she said have I forgot anything someone commented shower gel she said I’ll wash when I’m home 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t she said before on a video she doesn’t shower everyday. She packed for a weekend away the other week and she said have I forgot anything someone commented shower gel she said I’ll wash when I’m home 🤢🤢
What a woman 🤢🤢 reminds me of when she went abroad then when she was back left her stuff in the suitcase then was rifling through it days later to pack for going away again! All the sand and dirty clothes on her bed!!! Absolute woman!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The way she treats hotels is vile , red hair dye all over hotel sink wouldn't go get bleach didnt care coz a brand paid for it then she ripped the curtains down opening them at somewere else

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How can someone have such a high opinion of themself when they look like Bridget the Bergen from trollz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How can someone have such a high opinion of themself when they look like Bridget the Bergen from trollz
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she literally does hahaha

Also, has anyone noticed her speech is worse than normal? I know it was hard to understand her before but seems even harder since she came back from her ‘breakdown’ 😂 way to push the speech impediment out a bit to get the negative comments to stop 🫠

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she literally does hahaha

Also, has anyone noticed her speech is worse than normal? I know it was hard to understand her before but seems even harder since she came back from her ‘breakdown’ 😂 way to push the speech impediment out a bit to get the negative comments to stop 🫠
You mean “bottling brunch” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4