Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to sort the hair dye all over her skin out 🤮 does she not wash??

Reactions: 3
What does she look like 🙈
She could have atleast got a bra with a bit more support so they weren’t just hanging there 🥴🥴 she must be the laughing stock amongst those lads she hangs onto! I know she’s an ‘adult’ but she clearly needs extra support day to day why isn’t her mom doing more for her and not allowing her to make a fool of herself like going out the house like that!

I go back and forth on her as ultimately she's a vulnerable person who should not have this much unsupervised Internet access but at the same time if you're big enough to dish it out, you should be prepared to take it too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She could have atleast got a bra with a bit more support so they weren’t just hanging there 🥴🥴 she must be the laughing stock amongst those lads she hangs onto! I know she’s an ‘adult’ but she clearly needs extra support day to day why isn’t her mom doing more for her and not allowing her to make a fool of herself like going out the house like that!
Her mom doesn’t seem to give a tit as long as she’s bringing in the money

Reactions: 4
Tommy the Manager is a total prick. He should be safeguarding her, not taking her out on the piss.

Tommy the Manager is a total prick. He should be safeguarding her, not taking her out on the piss.
He’s her manager? Probably another one in her life sponging of the money! Bet she pays for all their hotel/air bnb stays and drinks etc!
---
I go back and forth on her as ultimately she's a vulnerable person who should not have this much unsupervised Internet access but at the same time if you're big enough to dish it out, you should be prepared to take it too 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree! She’s way to big headed and I do think she plays on her disability for views an awful lot but she’s not the type I could see living unsupported because she does seem a lot younger than she is mentally!

Reactions: 5
I feel bad for her. She is a very vulnerable person who is being exploited by 'friends' and this is probably the first time she has ever felt popular or like she has friends. And they're not even real friends. It's just sad.

Reactions: 8
It makes me angry she gets funded taxi to college becauae of her disability but can travel to new places all over England with no bother.

Reactions: 21