Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me angry she gets funded taxi to college becauae of her disability but can travel to new places all over England with no bother.

Last month she left early because she couldn’t be arsed and got the bus home. She can get the bus when it suits her

Reactions: 11
I just think she is so scrubby? Still knocking about with that stain on her head.

I was rooting for her when I first found her tiktoks, but I think eventually, everyone on tiktok starts to believe they really are some famous z-lister and it's really off putting and they just become a bit of an hole. The people knocking about with her are the same sort of people that would pick on her in school, all hanging on to her holey legging coat tails.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t know they were state funded taxis
She sacks off college to go drink more than she actually attends!!!

She probably gets high rate pip and it’s beyond disgusting

Reactions: 9
It makes me angry she gets funded taxi to college becauae of her disability but can travel to new places all over England with no bother.
This always puzzled me because when she goes away she regularly shows herself alone on the train to where she’s going 🤔 so why can’t she make her own way to college like she does when she’s going to another city! There will be people out there that have been refused services like that too!

Reactions: 11
You have to jump through hoops to get those taxis. I was removed from mainstream school at age 13 and sent to a small school for kids with mental health issues (social anxiety, depression, etc) and it was only after I "went to school" (my girlfriends house) and never appeared for about 9 consecutive school days that we were offered them. I never dared duck them about because the value was clearly stated to me. She shouldn't have them.

Reactions: 5
She said I think on live (could've been a video though) the other days that she's not allowed back to college next year. I wonder why or is it just because she's over the age of free education?

Reactions: 3
So she has said that Plouise granted her permission to do a giveaway for the makeup. When she did the haul video last night because people kept telling her to do a giveaway because she won't use that much make up. She is now keeping the make up for her self and saying has two cousins who love PLouise will end up getting it. What a load of bollocks, you grabby little witch. All me, me, me now just like all the other fuckers.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
First time I’ve caught her on a live and omg, do her and her sister usually act like this 😳
That Rachel would be left at home if she was my sister 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she has said that Plouise granted her permission to do a giveaway for the makeup. When she did the haul video last night because people kept telling her to do a giveaway because she won't use that much make up. She is now keeping the make up for her self and saying has two cousins who love PLouise will end up getting it. What a load of bollocks, you grabby little witch. All me, me, me now just like all the other fuckers.
Tbf I don’t think most people would want the makeup after she’s had all her grubby little fingers all over it😂

• Haha
I missed it what happened?
Rachel wanted to take stuff home with her that they’d opened the night before, snacks and drinks but Amy told her to leave them behind because they had too much to carry as it was thanks to over buying again at primark

Well rachel was shouting don’t speak to me like that (Amy didn’t raise her voice) don’t talk in that tone etc
Amy shouted back that she had taken her away and this is how she talks to her
Went on for a while 😂😂😂
---
She’s now on live making a “snack” which to others would probably be a meal 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love tattoos and have afew myself but duck me all I can concentrate on when I see her are those horrific ones she has the ones on her wrist and chest are diabolical

I do wander about her what her future will hold, she’s early 20’s right? And she acts as though she’s just turned 18 and just being allowed out drinking etc and she’s surrounded by all these lads that are around the same age living it up drinking and partying etc but I can really see her being stuck in this ‘party era’ because mentally, she is a lot younger than she actually is and what’s she going to do when the lads all mature over the next few years and probably start settling down etc and she’s left on her own again once they’ve moved on 🤔 I can really see her becoming some kind of alcoholic because she will just end up drinking on her own in that tit hold bedroom of hers! I know I’ve said it a few times but it is just because I have teenagers myself and I only ever want the best for their future but shame on her mom for allowing her to become such a state relying on drink and going out for happiness!

You can't convince me she has gone and bought that poxy treadmill for herself, bit sneaky not disclosing your #ad or #gifted there Rose! 👀

• Haha