Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the badly placed, not cut to fit eyelashes that get me! Put some bleeping eyeliner on if you can’t get the lashes on your lash line

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s bleeping gross she makes my skin crawl

My son is on the spectrum… being autistic does not give a free pass to be a bleep

if you’re reading this hun there’s no way any of those lads would go NEAR you, you’re a joke to them, every single girl you talk tit about is 1000x a better person & prettier than you. Get the duck over it

Reactions: 20
She’s bleeping gross she makes my skin crawl

My son is on the spectrum… being autistic does not give a free pass to be a bleep

if you’re reading this hun there’s no way any of those lads would go NEAR you, you’re a joke to them, every single girl you talk tit about is 1000x a better person & prettier than you. Get the duck over it
She looks like the sort of girl that smells of fish

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know how her friends don’t advise her to do her hair, her makeup and what’s flattering for her. She wore a red dress on holiday, it was skater style and she looked so nice, it really flattered her figure.
I’m all for body positivity, however the problem is, she doesn’t look good and she could look good.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know how her friends don’t advise her to do her hair, her makeup and what’s flattering for her. She wore a red dress on holiday, it was skater style and she looked so nice, it really flattered her figure.
I’m all for body positivity, however the problem is, she doesn’t look good and she could look good.
Her ‘friends’ told her yesterday her eyelashes were on the wrong way round she still didn’t change them😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rose just said on live she had a mental breakdown because she didn’t know who she was so she died her hair and now she’s fine…😂😂 this girl honestly needs a reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 7