Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny because these are the types of men who would probably bully her school because let’s face it she’s a bad scruff. She said herself she doesn’t shower everyday. Why does she think they actually want to hang out with her? She’s paying for all the drinks and making them money.

Reactions: 26
View attachment 2949119
notice how she only tagged the boys?
I also noticed in another video when she went to stay with one of her friends she mentioned all the people she was out with - she mentioned boys names and said she couldn’t remember the name of the girls.. and one of the girls was her friends sister?
Shes only interested in males!
And she’s the cheek to call another girl a slag 👀
---
It’s funny because these are the types of men who would probably bully her school because let’s face it she’s a bad scruff. She said herself she doesn’t shower everyday. Why does she think they actually want to hang out with her? She’s paying for all the drinks and making them money.
Of course they’d bully her! Imagine the stench that comes from her from not washing and that plaque on her front teeth, she’d be a right target!

Reactions: 7
One of most nastiest girls in tiktok, she thinks she's stunning, everyone loves her, noone will cross her! Well hun that's all wrong you are a nasty wee witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact she slated those girls who are stunning when she looks the way she does 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact she slated those girls who are stunning when she looks the way she does 😭😭😭😭
This is how you know them lads are laughing at her and taking the absolute piss when they wind her up enough to say stuff 😂🙈 she proper says it with chest to when she’s sat there looking like bleeping Lord Farquaad 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That kemps has done two videos. In the last one saying he isn't doing ir for views, yeah sure whatever you say.

Reactions: 5
She is claiming on Instagram that she has not been posting because she has been busy. Give it till Friday and she will be back on TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What has she done to the Tiffany chain - it looks a state…
---
She’s just posted doing her makeup for a night out in Lincoln.
She can’t do makeup to save her life loooool
**oops not posted now it’s a few days old

Reactions: 6
Why does her mom or sister never tell her that her tops are to small before she goes out! From what I’ve seen her sister always dresses nicely yet this one buys these tiny tops then has the cheek to turn round and call another girl ugly 💀

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Why does her mom or sister never tell her that her tops are to small before she goes out! From what I’ve seen her sister always dresses nicely yet this one buys these tiny tops then has the cheek to turn round and call another girl ugly 💀
She really is next level deluded.

Reactions: 4
Late to the party and I’m an old granny when it comes to TT but I genuinely thought her account was a parody account when she was ‘cooking’! It’s like a car crash to watch it’s just so bizarre!

she will regret spending all her money on shite when this whole TT era is over. Still sat in her mums filthy box room with nothing to show for her ‘fame’ apart from diabetes, chilli flakes in a safe & out of makeup..
Also utter pet hate she gets her nails done but constantly has half a set on where they’ve fallen off💀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I found her likeable in the beginning and an easy watch and as she was just drippy and harmless but now she’s got these “boy mates” and how she’s been going on lately, I just think she’s a scuzzy little pick me. Shame, as she clearly doesn’t come from much but these so called tik tok influencers really go on like they’re bleeping A list in the streets and it’s laughable 😭

Reactions: 8