Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her sister's tiktok? Tryna get her on it to make money talking about creator fund and how to check how much a he has made and how she has time to make videos. Was also on live together yesterday

Reactions: 3
Wow she’s now turned comments off on more videos! And I’ve opened tiktok to someone else giving a negative opinion on her!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s sad, because she was lovely at the beginning.
I feel like this fame has taken over and not in a good way. She’s going to end up burning all her bridges with people if she keeps up the attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just saw this
To turn your comments off but re-post on your story statements from your mates is so cowardly!

Let’s not forget this girl is bold as brass!
will call people horrible names with chest!
She can say no to your face for pictures!
She will attack you in public toilets!
She doesn’t seem to shy away from confrontation
But now it’s time to play the vulnerable card!
It doesn’t wash with me! She’s a bully and a coward!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All these lads running scared now thinking Rose will be advised to cut ties with them as they’re making her look bad so they think sticking up for her publicly will make them look good and keep her thinking they’re her real friends! Let’s just remember whoever she was out with on the night this happened shacked up with god knows who and left their FRIEND rose to walk home alone back to the hotel despite the fact her saying she went there specifically to go out with Kemp 💀 that’s a friend for you Rose 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's tragic and she probably knows that they are tit friends but in denial about it as she wants to appeal popular.

Reactions: 4
Glad she’s finally getting called out for something! Couldn’t believe it when the videos of her unboxing her packages of edibles showed up on my fyp and all the comments were positive😅 promoting ordering drugs from god knows who and made god knows where to 1.1 million young people is so so harmful but that’s fine because she’s autistic?

Reactions: 12
I get the feeling most people comment on her posts sarcastically.

I’ve seen she’s turned comments off on more of her videos today and Tommy turned them off on his post about her too

Reactions: 1
I hope for her sake she’s saved as much money as she’s been spending as I can’t see her coming back from this any time soon.
she’s never gonna get those cows she wants

• Haha
I can’t bare her. Heard the voice notes and that’s enough proof for me she’s a horrible person. Have seen so many positive comments justifying her actions because she’s autistic so easily lead etc but so what. This is the problem in todays world, we make excuses for bad behaviour if the person has a disability it’s okay and actually it’s not. She is a shameful person, too big for her boots, thinks she’s everything and above and can do say what she likes because she’s autistic. But no, she needs to be called out for her behaviour and realise actions have consequences regardless of disability.

Reactions: 8
I hope for her sake she’s saved as much money as she’s been spending as I can’t see her coming back from this any time soon.
she’s never gonna get those cows she wants
She has already posted on her Instagram last night a photo of her nails.

98D91967-1CF0-4F2C-9BDF-A3FDCCA72441.jpeg

notice how she only tagged the boys?
I also noticed in another video when she went to stay with one of her friends she mentioned all the people she was out with - she mentioned boys names and said she couldn’t remember the name of the girls.. and one of the girls was her friends sister?
Shes only interested in males!

• Haha
  • Heart