Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not at all surprised Rose is nasty. She has delusions of grandeur and seems to think she's Margot Robbie or something. She looks like she smells of damp & cigarettes.

She seems like a difficult person to be friends with, very tempestuous & flighty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its the bedroom aswell my mum would have killed me at roses age if i left my bedroom like that no wonder her bedroom has flies lives like a woman

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Bloody pisshead

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Cheeky cow telling Millie that Ellis wouldn’t look twice at her when Rose herself looks like the perfect candidate for the undateables and that’s no offence to people on that show but let’s face it, she’s not in the the same league as any of those guys she sucks up to . She needs to get that dirty vile bedroom of hers cleaned up and humble her little self because one day she really is gonna mouth of to the wrong person and really regret it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Cheeky cow telling Millie that Ellis wouldn’t look twice at her when Rose herself looks like the perfect candidate for the undateables and that’s no offence to people on that show but let’s face it, she’s not in the the same league as any of those guys she sucks up to . She needs to get that dirty vile bedroom of hers cleaned up and humble her little self because one day she really is gonna mouth of to the wrong person and really regret it!
Bet her fanny stinks of grease and damp piss

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Black leggings and a top that doesn’t fit her
Honestly how does she think she looks ‘sexy’
I’m sorry but people would’ve ripped the tit out of someone like that - dressing like that. Cover up a bit, dress for your body shape. It’s terrible

Reactions: 12
Honestly how does she think she looks ‘sexy’
I’m sorry but people would’ve ripped the tit out of someone like that - dressing like that. Cover up a bit, dress for your body shape. It’s terrible
Well you just know kids do it as soon as she walks past them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5