Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on millies post someone mentioned how Amy has autism and making excuses, so people with autism cant be horrible??
I think you can tell Rose knows she's doing it as well I'm sure there's been a video before where she like smirks at sayings Millie wasn't invited and also when she says she prefers hanging out with the boys when someone mentioned Millie?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see the video Rose posted and then it looks like it was deleted?

I saw a comment that said Rose should humble herself as she only got popular on tiktok for eating warm tinned tuna 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She was going about it on live saying they fell out in March when they were in Manchester together for her one million followers celebration. So why is she posting a video about it now and how Millie gained 10k followers/600k views on the video all because it's about her. Basically saying how she making the video now to gain followers from Rose.

Reactions: 3
When she was talking about being called racist I'm sure she said the comment got deleted but she didn't do it as she had replied so why would she delete it. Then not long after she said she sent it to her manager who said screenshot it then deleted it?

Reactions: 1
yess I 100% get mean girl vibes from her! I do think she is vulnerable in the way that she genuinely believes these random people, especially these boys (that weirdly all look and act the exact same) want to be her best friend when in reality they’re using her for followers 😕

The first time I got mean girl vibes from her was when she was refusing pictures on a night out in Nottingham,
And a girl was filming her on the sly I think so rose punched her in the toilets

I’ve also seen comments under her posts saying “you should be nicer to your fans if you see them out, you wouldn’t have a platform if it wasn’t for us”

“I tried to smile at you in McDonald’s and you just gave me a dirty look”

She did a video response saying “I don’t need to Be nice to anyone” & the comments be like Go rose!!

I heard Millie slept with one of the lads after a night out and rose was fuming about it (like she owns the lads)

And that’s what’s done it!
I think rose is jealous that she knows she wouldn’t be able to actually get with them!
But wants the attention all on her. She loves it being her +10 lads on a night out!!!
She’s not a girls girl at all!

It will all fall apart soon. She’s not a nice person at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It says it all when Rose is at college and her only friend at college is her sister! If her sister isn’t free she sits alone to eat her lunch! She doesn’t realise the lads are only friends with her for them to get follows and because she pays for them on nights out if it wasn’t for tik tok she’d still not have a single friend. I don’t know much about Millie but it says a lot for rose to ruin her only female friendship, she probably hated the real attention Millie got from the boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sadly, ‘fame’ has given Rose an inflated ego. She thinks she’s Cameron Diaz, when sadly, people are using her - from her family to her ‘friends’, with the ge one ones being pushed away, like Millie.
One day her little world will come crashing down and she will realise that Millie was a real one.

Reactions: 10
It says it all when Rose is at college and her only friend at college is her sister! If her sister isn’t free she sits alone to eat her lunch! She doesn’t realise the lads are only friends with her for them to get follows and because she pays for them on nights out if it wasn’t for tik tok she’d still not have a single friend. I don’t know much about Millie but it says a lot for rose to ruin her only female friendship, she probably hated the real attention Millie got from the boys!

Couldn’t agree more.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
why are all her friends lads though? I'm so confused
I think it's probably because she craves their attention and they give it to her in exchange for gifts & nights out. She seems very much a "not like the other girls" type, yknow the "girls are too much drama 🤪" ones.

Reactions: 7
She obvs buys their friendship because in any other circumstance these types of boys would be ones to take the piss out of her and how she is, rather than be besties with her.

Her mom and sister take the piss too, they know if they go shops with her then she ends up paying.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
With a lot of the boys she hangs with forgive me when I say this but my gay dar is going wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 3