Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sound of her eating makes me feel sick

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I really really wish someone would take her and get her decent clothes that fit her well.

not jeans that add clearly too tight and god dam 2012 leggings.

also decent footwear ๐Ÿฅฑ
---
I see this girl's belly more than I see my own.

Reactions: 9
Tbh her mum probably ended up loosing all the weight when roses dads died and it probably had a long last affect and rose probably over fed herself as coping mechanism ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
She looks like the average weed smoker in my area lol

There was a video once, with her mum on the sofa & everyone was pointing out what was in the ash tray lol so I think she does like her weed.

Rose does edibles etc & her mum is ok with it all so itโ€™s more than likely!
Judging by her pupils at those raves sheโ€™s probably friends with Mandy too ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry but that comment is very demented.
Itโ€™s really not demented, itโ€™s a fact peopleโ€™s weight goes up and down with grief death, Iโ€™m talking from experience too, just because thereโ€™s a โ€œ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€ doesnโ€™t mean I meant it in a horrible or malicious way.

Letโ€™s face it the house does resemble a crack den with how cluttered and stinky it looks so it wouldnโ€™t surprise me if her mom was on anything why she looks so skeletal

Reactions: 5
Iโ€™ve only been aware of her the last few months and Iโ€™ve noticed how much weight sheโ€™s gained in that time.
All the partying and food isnโ€™t healthy for her at all.

Reactions: 7