Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is delusional if she thinks she can be any of these jobs. Just because you do health and social care does not mean you can be a nurse or a social worker 🙈🙈🙈
The only thing in her future is alcoholism! Who knocks back a can of koppaberg with their breakfast at 10.30am 💀💀 it really is a recipe for disaster and I imagine her mom doesn’t tell her it’s wrong because she’s their cash cow in that house so anything to keep her happy…

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Every time she’s been shopping for food or clothes etc, she always tells us what she brought herself and other people who happen to be with her.
Makes me wonder if everyone plays on her vulnerability including her own sister and mother?
I fat the vibe she’s not as vulnerable as she’s claims to be

Reactions: 5
I think she’s more vulnerable than she realises, she’s playing the hard girl which does give that vibe but she’s absolutely not. She’s far too trusting.
I get what you’re saying, I dunno it’s difficult I do think she’s plays this ditzy rose character who everyone thinks aww what a sweet girl but I get mean girl vibes from her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get what you’re saying, I dunno it’s difficult I do think she’s plays this ditzy rose character who everyone thinks aww what a sweet girl but I get mean girl vibes from her
yess I 100% get mean girl vibes from her! I do think she is vulnerable in the way that she genuinely believes these random people, especially these boys (that weirdly all look and act the exact same) want to be her best friend when in reality they’re using her for followers 😕

Reactions: 11
Her TikTok money isn’t going to last forever with the rate she’s spending it.

Reactions: 9
I thought she was banned from making videos at college and was on her final warning? She's made two in the last day?

Oh wow, that’s video is actually upsetting, she seems like such a sweet girl😩
Rose has always threw digs about of coz millie does it , changing colour of ballons coz she said millie picked them but she had them first but its okay coz mille has no friends to do it for her like do her she said

Reactions: 1
I was going to come here to earlier as I was watching Rose on live earlier and she had said something about Millie which made me think they'd fallen out. I knew Rose would make digs at Millie but hadn't seen anything recently. Going to look now

Apparently she was sending Millie voice notes on live. Does anyone know what was said?
I didn't see her sending Millie any, she sent someone else one but muted herself whilst she did so I assume she would've done the same if sending them to Millie?

Reactions: 1