Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not nice to see a young girl eating what she eats. We all overindulge sometimes and eat a takeaway at the weekend but she’s eating one every day.

she said yesterday she ordered a Chinese but it got cancelled. She was annoyed, she said she had a chippy for lunch but fancied a Chinese for tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s not nice to see a young girl eating what she eats. We all overindulge sometimes and eat a takeaway at the weekend but she’s eating one every day.

she said yesterday she ordered a Chinese but it got cancelled. She was annoyed, she said she had a chippy for lunch but fancied a Chinese for tea.
You think her mum would step in and have a word.

Reactions: 5
You think her mum would step in and have a word.
Why when she’s feeding the whole household so her mom doesn’t have to 😅 her family must love her she buys her self a Chinese and they all get one etc 😂

Reactions: 9
Where I’m from, you wouldn’t get into a club in leggings? Maybe ur local spoons but that’s it..

Reactions: 9
The fact her whole personality is alcohol and boys (which clearly use her for clout) just says it all😂

Reactions: 11
I think I just pity her more than anything, she clearly has no actual friends, spends her life drinking and appealing to men who definitely slag her off behind her back.

Reactions: 16
I think she grew up very insecure, not in with the popular kids, the family not having much money. Now she has ' fame' which means she is hanging out with the cool kids and now has money to spend on what she pleases. I dont think she has ever fit in before and now she does. TT won't last forever so she needs real friends, real guidance and a reality check, it's quite sad really

Reactions: 7
I think she grew up very insecure, not in with the popular kids, the family not having much money. Now she has ' fame' which means she is hanging out with the cool kids and now has money to spend on what she pleases. I dont think she has ever fit in before and now she does. TT won't last forever so she needs real friends, real guidance and a reality check, it's quite sad really
Mum and sister won't help they love the money

Reactions: 6