Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bedroom gives me the ick. I’m sorry, but it does 🤢
I can just imagine it smelling like sweat and stale food. She looks like she smells the same way.
It definitely smells of spam and chilli flakes in there 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Not her saying only fans is ‘the most basic thing’ like she doesn’t do TikTok like everyone else😭 you’re not the icon you think you are hun

Reactions: 5
Her going to look at a rented property (in a hoodie and unbrushed hair may I add) is absolutely ridiculous and something her mum should be advising her against. She is no way mentally mature enough to live alone, just look at her bedroom. Its a disaster waiting to happen and an absolute waste of money.

Reactions: 7
She’s posted on her instagram stories that the landlord wants 6 months rent up front 😳

Reactions: 3
She is delusional if she thinks she can be any of these jobs. Just because you do health and social care does not mean you can be a nurse or a social worker 🙈🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Every time she’s been shopping for food or clothes etc, she always tells us what she brought herself and other people who happen to be with her.
Makes me wonder if everyone plays on her vulnerability including her own sister and mother?

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t touch her with a crappy stick she defo smells like BO covered up with perfume 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6