Amyroseg3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the tit tip her house would be if she brought/rented! She needs to be taught how to keep somewhere clean before moving out anywhere!

Reactions: 8
Is she loosing her hair from the over dying her hair?
Does she ever change her bedding?

I can never work out if I like her or not. My mind is constantly changing.

Reactions: 7
She has no shame 🤢
She makes me feel physically sick! I’m sorry but considering she’s said she didn’t have any friends at all pre tik tok, surely people are only her friend because she pays for everything! Who would want to willingly sit with someone acting like that in public 🤮

Reactions: 6
She makes me feel physically sick! I’m sorry but considering she’s said she didn’t have any friends at all pre tik tok, surely people are only her friend because she pays for everything! Who would want to willingly sit with someone acting like that in public 🤮
I completely agree, she pays for everything and gives them the clout they need to make more money for themselves. Her behaviours are absolutely vile and it’s very obvious why she had no friends pre TikTok. On that video her friends even call it disgusting and they seem to go a bit quiet afterwards.
Wonder what her Mum thinks of these “friends” and whether she’s aware they’re using her for all they can

Reactions: 4
I completely agree, she pays for everything and gives them the clout they need to make more money for themselves. Her behaviours are absolutely vile and it’s very obvious why she had no friends pre TikTok. On that video her friends even call it disgusting and they seem to go a bit quiet afterwards.
Wonder what her Mum thinks of these “friends” and whether she’s aware they’re using her for all they can
I get weird vibes from her mom to 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m probably wrong but it’s the same with her family, when they go the shops for food etc she always says she’s buying and it’s funny how since she’s blown up her moms managed to start a business, probably money from Rose for it 🙈 I think she gets used left, right and centre because she’s not clued up enough to see through it! God help when she gets her own place it’ll be full of all these so called friends dossing about in there whilst she thinks it’s the best thing ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I get weird vibes from her mom to 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m probably wrong but it’s the same with her family, when they go the shops for food etc she always says she’s buying and it’s funny how since she’s blown up her moms managed to start a business, probably money from Rose for it 🙈 I think she gets used left, right and centre because she’s not clued up enough to see through it! God help when she gets her own place it’ll be full of all these so called friends dossing about in there whilst she thinks it’s the best thing ever.
Oh yeah, Rose deffo paid for her business. I found it quite odd that they’d opened a taxi business tbh… it’s clearly for free lifts but still…

I can imagine her owning her own “TikTok house”, and having loads of people “renting” out the bedrooms. I say “renting” because we all know they won’t keep up with rent payments since Rose will let them off lightly so they’ll prioritise other things to spend money on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah, Rose deffo paid for her business. I found it quite odd that they’d opened a taxi business tbh… it’s clearly for free lifts but still…

I can imagine her owning her own “TikTok house”, and having loads of people “renting” out the bedrooms. I say “renting” because we all know they won’t keep up with rent payments since Rose will let them off lightly so they’ll prioritise other things to spend money on
That’s exactly what I’m picturing with her having her own house and she’s so vulnerable she wouldn’t see anything wrong with it! Could imagine these lads she clearly likes rocking up there with girls and she’d be to clueless to ask them to leave 🤦🏻‍♀️

Shocked her mom hasn’t used any of Rose’s money to sort out the house, it always looks like it stinks in there!

Reactions: 2
Is the blonde girl her actual friend or is she from tiktok too?
TikTok .. there was a video posted recently where rose was being really rude to her. All of the comments were saying it was uncalled for / she should be cancelled. Safe to say it was deleted early the next day.
Then she commented saying Millie wasn’t invited this weekend. In the deleted video rose also shouted at Tommy saying something along the lines of she pays for all his nights out and hotels so that’s why she’s his best friend.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I used to love her, now she’s so cocky and rude, like hun no one would give you a second look if you weren’t “TikTok famous”

Reactions: 7
Can someone please teach her how to spray perfume. It irritates me more than it should when she sprays herself everywhere

Reactions: 1
Her bedroom gives me the ick. I’m sorry, but it does 🤢
I can just imagine it smelling like sweat and stale food. She looks like she smells the same way.

Reactions: 10