amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knock eye where I’m from.
Or one in Huyton, one in Brighton

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel bleeping awful for thinking it but you know TikTok when they show you a photo of a strange looking baby on FaceTime it reminds me of that!! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thought it & she may be a cutie in a few months .. hopefully
I honestly thought it was one of those tik tok jokes when I was just quickly scrolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm actually feeling a bit concerned about that baby the more I see of it. I've never seen a newborn with eyes like that before unless they've got a medical/genetic condition. They're so popping and wide all the time unless she's sleeping. I don't know if it's the filters but her eye looks like it's got a white ring in it too. Her ears are creased, pointed and protruding. The fold at the back of her ear looks odd. Her nose is really long and prominent for a newborn too. All of these things can be pointers for abnormalities...Amy is a bit of a strange looking girl herself, so I hope there is nothing wrong and she will grow into herself. If it was my baby I'd be getting her checked out

I'm actually feeling a bit concerned about that baby the more I see of it. I've never seen a newborn with eyes like that before unless they've got a medical/genetic condition. They're so popping and wide all the time unless she's sleeping. I don't know if it's the filters but her eye looks like it's got a white ring in it too. Her ears are creased, pointed and protruding. The fold at the back of her ear looks odd. Her nose is really long and prominent for a newborn too. All of these things can be pointers for abnormalities...Amy is a bit of a strange looking girl herself, so I hope there is nothing wrong and she will grow into herself. If it was my baby I'd be getting her checked out
I think the baby just looks like Amy and will probably grow into her features 😂 She doesn’t look like a typical newborn baby to be fair but I don’t think there’s anything ‘wrong’ with her. Would be interested to see a baby pic of Amy as comparison 😂

Reactions: 3
I think the baby just looks like Amy and will probably grow into her features 😂 She doesn’t look like a typical newborn baby to be fair but I don’t think there’s anything ‘wrong’ with her. Would be interested to see a baby pic of Amy as comparison 😂
She shared pics of herself before as a baby (of course 😄🙄) when she was trying so badly to make out that Eden looked like her. I don't remember her looking like her daughter. Maybe she takes after the father. He's a bit weird looking too 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The kids getting worse BT the day. It's got the look of Paul Daniels with dark hair.... Anyone else see it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The kids getting worse BT the day. It's got the look of Paul Daniels with dark hair.... Anyone else see it 😂😂😂
Comment of the day 😭😭😭😭 I'll save you a seat in hell next to me, somewhere between Hitler and Sadam Hussain 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine walking down the street with Ellahannahadamjameseden sweetiesue the 1st and bumping into Edna who comes in the shop for half a pound of humbugs each week, Edna says awww let’s have a look a her and poor Edna leans over screams Jesus Christ what the duck is that, then that was the end of Edna, she went with shock, god bless you Edna!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine walking down the street with Ellahannahadamjameseden sweetiesue the 1st and bumping into Edna who comes in the shop for half a pound of humbugs each week, Edna says awww let’s have a look a her and poor Edna leans over screams Jesus Christ what the duck is that, then that was the end of Edna, she went with shock, god bless you Edna!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg 🙈😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.