amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just put my finger on it, I think it’s the eyelids and lack of eyebrows that are making her look a bit odd?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do babies normally do that with their eyes when trying to focus?
My 6 haven’t and me and their dad have both had a lazy eye as kids and wear glasses as adults ! 3 out of 6 wore glasses by age 5. Wind can make their eyes go a bit funny but that baby is not looking right.

Reactions: 2
I really hope Elle Hannah is ok. I know everybody is commenting on how odd looking she is but I really do hope there isn’t anything wrong with her. I hope she hasn’t been born blind.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really hope Elle Hannah is ok. I know everybody is commenting on how odd looking she is but I really do hope there isn’t anything wrong with her. I hope she hasn’t been born blind.
But Amy is either blind to something that’s obviously not right or she’s just an ugly baby. Not being cruel.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same, I think she just looks like Amy who has quite big features, hopefully it’s just a case of settling in! My boyfriend grew into his ears lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do babies normally do that with their eyes when trying to focus?
They do yes, it can be quite cute but not on MissElleHannahCarter.
Hopefully she will blossom soon but looking at her ma and da we are in for a long wait

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They do yes, it can be quite cute but not on MissElleHannahCarter.
Hopefully she will blossom soon but looking at her ma and da we are in for a long wait
ffs my tea has just flew across the room! Bet Hannah is lapping it up she got the cute one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.