amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted on one of those questions things, I’m a twin! Had no idea!
Yes - there’s the younger brother and then another brother who is Hannah’s twin. I think him and his other half had a baby not long ago.

Reactions: 1
So Amy doesn’t take his kid off him then
She’s put the lil boy (the nephew) on her stories before now who is Hannah’s twin brothers boy.
But you’ll see Eden a lot more because she watches her whilst Hannah is at work etc quite abit, plus Hannah n Amy are together almost daily, and they live like 10 houses away from each other.
Nothing wrong with it tbh, it’s just circumstances 🤷🏼‍♀️ - I have one nephew I see more than the other nephews I have because I watch him a lot for my sister when she’s at work etc (she’s a single parent).

She’s put the lil boy (the nephew) on her stories before now who is Hannah’s twin brothers boy.
But you’ll see Eden a lot more because she watches her whilst Hannah is at work etc quite abit, plus Hannah n Amy are together almost daily, and they live like 10 houses away from each other.
Nothing wrong with it tbh, it’s just circumstances 🤷🏼‍♀️ - I have one nephew I see more than the other nephews I have because I watch him a lot for my sister when she’s at work etc (she’s a single parent).
She tells people Eden is hers.. creepy

Reactions: 4
Can’t find a thread for Hannah alone, but noticed she’s been sucked into the Lumi trend. Must be rolling into to drop £200 on it when working part time in a corner shop.

Reactions: 2
Can’t find a thread for Hannah alone, but noticed she’s been sucked into the Lumi trend. Must be rolling into to drop £200 on it when working part time in a corner shop.
She won it in one of those insta raffle thingys - she mentioned it when she won it

I think she's been trying hard for a baby ever since Hannah had Eden, she was so possessive over her and then her behaviour with bragging about the wedding and everything was just weird!

I find the girl exceedingly strange to say the least 😄 but she's not a bad person and
I do sincerely wish her a healthy pregnancy. 👶💙💗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she's been trying hard for a baby ever since Hannah had Eden, she was so possessive over her and then her behaviour with bragging about the wedding and everything was just weird!

I find the girl exceedingly strange to say the least 😄 but she's not a bad person and
I do sincerely wish her a healthy pregnancy. 👶💙💗
She seems mildly incestuous towards her brother but she's an OK woman

• Haha
Yeh I noticed that!!! Bit early! Fair enough if Hannah has lent it to her but still a bit early.
I might be mistaken but I'm sure when they moved into that house she was talking about one of the rooms being a nursery at some point and that was ages ago so she's probably just really organised as it seems she's been wanting a baby for a while.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.