amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone ever have those girls at their school who’s only goal in life was to have a baby mainly because they didn’t have anything else going for them😂

Amy reminds me of one of those- works in her parents sweet shop full time, nothing else happening in her life so why not just get knocked up. She’s so boring this is literally all she has to talk about now.
only a matter of time before she has ‘full time mummy’ in her bio 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Did anyone ever have those girls at their school who’s only goal in life was to have a baby mainly because they didn’t have anything else going for them😂

Amy reminds me of one of those- works in her parents sweet shop full time, nothing else happening in her life so why not just get knocked up. She’s so boring this is literally all she has to talk about now.
only a matter of time before she has ‘full time mummy’ in her bio 😂😂
That was my stepsister, shes 21 and has 3 kids in a one bed flat because she never aspired to be anything other than a mum! (She doesn’t talk to any of the family though)

Reactions: 1
'Having her own Eden' just felt a really weird thing to post.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hannah seems to be the only half normal one, she just seems to have body issues (so does Amy). Amy just seems obsessed with everything Hannah does and has to follow her.
Amy had a seductive photo with her brother, shes got issues

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It freaks me out how obsessed she is with Eden. We all love our nieces and nephews but bleeping Jesus. You know how everyone has an uncle knobhead. The poor Eden has an auntie version

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Won’t be long till Hannah has another one I think so they can be pregnant together

Reactions: 4
Does Amy forget she has a nephew too? They barely mention the boy. Unless his father has said he doesn't want him online which is fair enough and sensible if he has.

She is going to be unbearable with this baby... May have to unfollow if she starts breast feeding the brother too or some weird tit.

I wanna know what the mother has put in those sweets they're all strange 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Call me superstitious but i would never have my baby stuff up that early. I didn't even get my pram put together till the day before.

Reactions: 8
Call me superstitious but i would never have my baby stuff up that early. I didn't even get my pram put together till the day before.
My mother in law stored our buggy in her spare room.

I got my nursery furniture delivered when I was around 30 weeks but I kept all the plastic on the cot mattress/Moses basket. Surely they’re going to sit gathering dust.

Reactions: 3
My mother in law stored our buggy in her spare room.

I got my nursery furniture delivered when I was around 30 weeks but I kept all the plastic on the cot mattress/Moses basket. Surely they’re going to sit gathering dust.
I put ours up around 34 weeks I think. I kept all the bedding off though and still kept the plastic wrapping on as like you say, they’ll just gather dust!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.