amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Han looked mortified when Amy zoomed on her looks a wild party with all the over 55s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm surprised they didn't show more people. They did have a group of girl friends they used to go out with a lot. Perhaps they've been driven away by the weird mummy behaviour, the constant diets and tits everywhere all the time

Reactions: 6
Tits tits tits tits tits I have two sisters who both breastfeed but have still seen more of Amy’s tits

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isolation for those that are double jabbed literally stopped today, obviously means neither her or her partner are vaccinated if they are now isolating 🙄

Reactions: 1
Isolation for those that are double jabbed literally stopped today, obviously means neither her or her partner are vaccinated if they are now isolating 🙄
They could be single jabbed. Lots of my friends who are younger are only single jabbed still. What will be interesting is that she’s made such a fuss about it, let’s see if she sticks to it for the next 10 days.

Reactions: 4
They could be single jabbed. Lots of my friends who are younger are only single jabbed still. What will be interesting is that she’s made such a fuss about it, let’s see if she sticks to it for the next 10 days.
That's true, but I know people in my area that are 20 and double jabbed so would be surprised if they are that behind where they live? She'll probably still assume some loophole where she can see her mum & sister like when we were in lockdown!

That's true, but I know people in my area that are 20 and double jabbed so would be surprised if they are that behind where they live? She'll probably still assume some loophole where she can see her mum & sister like when we were in lockdown!
Presumably hannah won't be double jabbed either then? Very odd 😅 there has been loads of vaccination sites locally (I live not far from them)

Presumably hannah won't be double jabbed either then? Very odd 😅 there has been loads of vaccination sites locally (I live not far from them)
I'd imagine with hannah not long since having a baby she's not likely to be double jabbed but can't see why Amy wouldn't be. Wonder if someone at Han's super lively party on Saturday has tested positive? Although having said that, if she has to isolate for 10 days it's someone she's been in contact with today or yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That poor kid will be demented by her mother screaming in her face and jolting her for the next 10 days blink if you need help Elle

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They're probably doing what the fook they want, she and hannah have been very quiet! I was expecting millions of stories if they were stuck in the house. I bet they haven't stuck to it

Reactions: 3
They're probably doing what the fook they want, she and hannah have been very quiet! I was expecting millions of stories if they were stuck in the house. I bet they haven't stuck to it
Yeah that’s what I thought. That they must be rule breaking otherwise we would have had constant singing video whilst the child bounces around in the jumperoo like one of those bendy men outside a car wash.
10 days must be up soon though

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amazed by elle sitting up for. Well she will after being forced to sit in bumbos and jumperoos from being a few days old 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.