amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s the baby in a forward facing pram at 4 months 🤨 maybe I’m a softy but I didn’t put my baby forward that young.

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't be an outing done right without the tit feeding shot would it 🙄😴

Reactions: 3
Considering she knew the night Hannah conceived, I’m surprised Amy’s babies conception isn’t a family video for the collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed that she's put a jigsaw puzzle box under the jumperoo?! Because Elle's legs are too short to touch the floor, so now they're resting on a box

• Wow
Has anyone else noticed that she's put a jigsaw puzzle box under the jumperoo?! Because Elle's legs are too short to touch the floor, so now they're resting on a box
It makes me so mad that she continues to use it when the kid is far to young for it. Why is she so intent on using it just wait babies are not babies for long so why rush every mile stone.

Reactions: 4
It makes me so mad that she continues to use it when the kid is far to young for it. Why is she so intent on using it just wait babies are not babies for long so why rush every mile stone.
She's been in the thing for ages 🥴 then she said she fell asleep in it. Poor thing is probably exhausted. She's so thick I wonder how she even manages to boil a kettle

• Haha
‘It’s so discreet when breastfeeding in public, that nobody would know’
We do though because you always seem to post photos when you do!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.