amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been digging in the garden?!
How can a little ones nails get so dirty? I’m so confused!

The only thing I can think of is has she been doing like the hand print moulding things? Could it be that? Does the sister have a thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s rushing the baby to be older already. No need for her to be sat in a highchair at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s rushing the baby to be older already. No need for her to be sat in a highchair at all.
exactly. I feel like she wants Elle to be as grown as Eden, who i do think is quite advanced for her age when it comes to her speech.

Reactions: 2
My little one was sat at the table from 12 weeks old in a mamas and papas snug. It aids social development so it is a good idea. It is then a good idea to move to the highchair as it gets them used to it prior to weaning so doing that in itself isn’t a bad thing. However Baby should be able to hold their head up strongly and be correctly supported to sit up or able to sit with a little support - I hVen’t properly watched her stories for a while - Does Elle have good head control now?

My little one was sat at the table from 12 weeks old in a mamas and papas snug. It aids social development so it is a good idea. It is then a good idea to move to the highchair as it gets them used to it prior to weaning so doing that in itself isn’t a bad thing. However Baby should be able to hold their head up strongly and be correctly supported to sit up or able to sit with a little support - I hVen’t properly watched her stories for a while - Does Elle have good head control now?
Nope she still bobs around like a nodding dog. I actually think she has some sort of problem. Not judging but my 6 kids all held their heads way better at that point. I know every child’s different. I don’t think her eyes focus properly either.

Reactions: 1
Amy always goes on and on about her sister's kids (hannah) what about the nephew she's mentioned about twice? Or have I imagined this 😄

Reactions: 3
Yup the snugs/bumbo seats I get and we weaned my little one in his bumbo seat too! But nope Elle is like a nodding dog and can’t sit unsupported at all.

Talking of weaning, I bet she weans her early.

Nope she still bobs around like a nodding dog. I actually think she has some sort of problem. Not judging but my 6 kids all held their heads way better at that point. I know every child’s different. I don’t think her eyes focus properly either.
Well seeing as Amy has never supported that child’s head and spends most of the day shrieking at so she recoils in horror it’s not surprising her head is like plant pot on a wooden spoon

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really dislike her singing I’m sorry. No wonder the poor child always looks so startled when she’s screaming singing at her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.