amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If your smear was that painful surely you would mention to the qualified nurse doing it. Not a whole load of followers who probably don't have a clue 🙈

Reactions: 7
Honestly. I can’t work out if she acts thick on purpose ?! Also if you want your child to sleep you should probably avoid shining a phone light in their face and not keep talking to them so they think you’re playing 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It must be an act no one can really be that dense. Maybe her kid would sleep better if she didn’t constantly over stimulate and stoped shinning a phone in her face 24/7.
We need a new thread any suggestions

Reactions: 2
Can anyone ever really tell if a child at young age is a boy or girl with the clothes they are wearing as indicator? I'm gonna go with NO & no offence even if you guessed she's not a baby you would guess girl first. Sorry Ams!

Reactions: 1
Her dog seems absolutely terrified in all her videos. Poor thing must be scared with her screeching singing and voices she does! Bizarre

Reactions: 4
Eden is the same, has big eyes! But they’re still quite cute. I don’t understand what they did yesterday, did they go away with babies, but left eden behind? Wouldn’t you leave your babies too? They’re so strange

Reactions: 3
Eden is the same, has big eyes! But they’re still quite cute. I don’t understand what they did yesterday, did they go away with babies, but left eden behind? Wouldn’t you leave your babies too? They’re so strange
I think they couldn’t leave the babies as they are breast fed

Reactions: 1
Wernt they trying to force them onto bottles to avoid taking the babies not long back?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.