amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about they couldn’t have everyone on the last virtual one. More like the spoilt Amy has to have more fuss. You’d think she’s the only person to ever have a baby .
What a spoilt brat... I bet the others will be gutted thinking they got away with it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve always thought she’s quite curious looking isn’t she? obviously a pretty girl but I really want to see what she looks like face on if that makes sense lol, it’s always a side angle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve always thought she’s quite curious looking isn’t she? obviously a pretty girl but I really want to see what she looks like face on if that makes sense lol, it’s always a side angle
Someone described her as looking like a pug ... I can't forget it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah, my pug is cute in a weird way 😂😂 although he is an attention seeking twit like Amy
I think that's what the person who made the comparison may have been getting at... so ugly she's cute 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ that's how I took it anyway 😄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her and Hannah are just obsessed with weight. I’m interested what her mums relationship with weight was like.

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t mean she didn’t struggle with yo-yo dieting especially when they were young.
I think the person you're replying to means it might be genetic? Is weight a genetic thing. I don't know, I'm no expert. I'm a fatty myself 😅

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t mean she didn’t struggle with yo-yo dieting especially when they were young.
Never said it didn’t. I wouldn’t be surprised as she is a larger lady that she has expressed issues which clearly they’ve picked up on or they are worried they will end up big so diet like they do.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.