amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never said it didn’t. I wouldn’t be surprised as she is a larger lady that she has expressed issues which clearly they’ve picked up on or they are worried they will end up big so diet like they do.
Sorry took it the wrong way, been a rough day. But yeah I question since they both seemed to be obsessive and chasing a perfect weight, there has to be something.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure Hannah’s twin when she tagged him had someone like ‘CrossFit obsessed’ in his bio too. My mum had anorexia when I was a teen and it has fucked my relationship with my weight. Not saying this is what happened with their family but both girls are constantly striving to lose weight

Reactions: 3
She’s had the baby. She posted a video on stories of her prodding the poor girl but it seems to have disappeared now 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly, I'm getting the popcorn out for this, I reckon it's not going to be as easy as she thinks. Plus, we know she likes a good moan about nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Went to snoop and it’s gone , wonder why. Atleast she’s here safe. Can’t wait to watch this all 😂

Reactions: 2
Just came on this thread to see if the messiah has been born. And it has. How did she get on? First woman ever to give birth. It’s just incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s not been on to do a post after putting that story on of the baby earlier. Hannah must be chomping at the bit to put a big post on congratulating Amy too!

Reactions: 1
It's really odd I wonder why they haven't and why all the secrecy 🤔
Do you think that was meant to be a private story or something or she had them made ready to put on an accidentally did it.she’s a pain in the arse but I do hope all’s ok.

Reactions: 6
Do you think that was meant to be a private story or something or she had them made ready to put on an accidentally did it.she’s a pain in the arse but I do hope all’s ok.
Yeah deffo think it was an accidental upload. Of course she'd be thinking of instagram right after she's had her baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ but jokes aside I hope they're alright, she drives me around the bend and they're one hell of a weird family 😄🥴 but I wish them no harm

Reactions: 6
Yeah deffo think it was an accidental upload. Of course she'd be thinking of instagram right after she's had her baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ but jokes aside I hope they're alright, she drives me around the bend and they're one hell of a weird family 😄🥴 but I wish them no harm
I think they’ll do a grand reveal tomorrow or maybe Sunday depending on when she goes home. Yeah I’d never wish any harm on them at all. She will be gutted people saw though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.