amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably won't be safe till the baby is 18
Can you imagine the montage of pics for the poor sods 18th....

This is me with your head crowning...
This is me breast feeding the dog, your dad and uncle ....
This is me singing (screaming till everyones ears are bleeding) you to sleep...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her and Hannah will probably breast feed each other’s when they share child care!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like I wanna be sat here with popcorn as it happens. I swear we'll get loads of stories of her complaining about it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like I wanna be sat here with popcorn as it happens. I swear we'll get loads of stories of her complaining about it all.
I know it’s exciting being pregnant and having a baby . I’ve done it 6 times. But no one else is interested . It’s a precious thing for the person going through it and their partner etc. why do these idiots think anyone cares. I really hope she doesn’t put it all over her page, please god don’t give us birth shots. 🙈

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she will carry on the Eden obsession once she has a new niece and her own sprog ... maybe she can show us how she's using that £100 pre-packed hospital bag she was gifted...for a home birth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course your bump has grown a lot, that's 20 extra weeks! Also, I don't know because I've not given birth but I've seen others with those positive birth affirmations and they honestly make me laugh, only because I know I would just rip them off in anger at that point.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can tell shes never given birth she's deluded 🤣🤣🤣
Just came on here to say the same. She’ll be getting her fella to rip those positive affirmations off the wall when she’s in labour 🤣🤣

Is she going to Live stream the birth of the messiah 🥴🥴

Reactions: 2
Ohhhh my days she is absolutely deluded but I would love to live inside her head just for five minutes 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I have vissions of Bruce the dog paddling round the birthing pool and her feeding it the placenta for a treat 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Omg I can just see it now, a black and white video montage of her ‘Birth story’ video with an Ed Sheeran song playing over it😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg can she keep nothing private. Also what is this constant obsession about weight loss. Just have your baby and enjoy it. She’s gonna be obsessed again like Hannah was .I’m cringing for her putting this out for thousands to see. Does she think people care! We are def going to get a birth video aren’t we 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.