amy_weightloss_blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why oh why do they literally share the same stories ? They may aswell have a shared account like the stupid Ferguson’s .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my actual god why is she videoing herself rolling round on a bloody birthing ball?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Why is her sister in her house? Do the rules not apply to them?
They will no doubt spout some bull tit about being in a work bubble.

Saying that though around this area lockdien rules seem to apply to nobody burnley and pendle are a joke.

Plus all that fake crying shes joining Ella's eats in the cry for attention and blame pregnancy gang

I can’t get over that ‘baby shower’ that book looks like something a toddler could’ve made never mind grown ups. bleeping weirdos the lot of them.

Reactions: 2
Aww I actually thought that the scrap book was lovely yano. She's clearly got a hell of a lot of love and support around her and it was really nice to see. Especially for a first time mum who will be needing just that. She still irritates the hell outta me though 🙄😂 I do like Hannah, very thoughtful of her to put that book together for her sister 🥰

Reactions: 7
I thought the letters were sweet but a bit over the top.. shes having a baby not dying 😂 also didn’t need to be shared on insta- fair enough show the book but not everyone’s personal letters

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To say they are a "close" family is putting it mildly (sometimes it's creepy).... but I don't know why they have to share every little last fart on instagram. Makes me think they're always trying to one up purely for instagram. Amy is a right spoilt cow I bet she'd have gone off on one if they didn't do all that for her. You can tell she expects the world and more 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To say they are a "close" family is putting it mildly (sometimes it's creepy).... but I don't know why they have to share every little last fart on instagram. Makes me think they're always trying to one up purely for instagram. Amy is a right spoilt cow I bet she'd have gone off on one if they didn't do all that for her. You can tell she expects the world and more 🙄
I don’t believe for a minute she had no input in all of that faff. The book was cute. I don’t get this whole baby shower tit. I’ve had 6 babies and never did any of it. You got an outfit when your baby was born that was it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t believe for a minute she had no input in all of that faff. The book was cute. I don’t get this whole baby shower tit. I’ve had 6 babies and never did any of it. You got an outfit when your baby was born that was it 😂
I hope you put a small, shivering dog in the baby's pram and wheeled it around in preparation 😄 she's so dramatic! I did have a baby shower to a fashion, my friends organised a gathering in a pub, with a cake, presents and stuff... so they could get drunk 🤣🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope you put a small, shivering dog in the baby's pram and wheeled it around in preparation 😄 she's so dramatic! I did have a baby shower to a fashion, my friends organised a gathering in a pub, with a cake, presents and stuff... so they could get drunk 🤣🤨
Omg I laughed far too much at the shivering dog comment . It’s the christenings we make a fuss of. That’s generally just a huge piss up for us and our mates with a tit tonne of silver money boxes gifted.

• Haha
You just know that amys home birth will be live on zoom for them all to be there brother included

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.