Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl sells her own line of eyelashes, boasts about doing her own individual lashes and then as soon as lockdown is over she's at a salon getting lash extensions! And she's not the only one, it seems all these 'influencers' couldn't wait to get their hair/nails etc done. Priorities people...

Reactions: 11
First time poster on here, I didn’t realise Amy had a thread. I know both Amy and Bradley (not best friends lol but would smile/say hi if we saw eachother), and they’re both really nice people and I think they’re quite sweet together. I’ve not really watched many of her videos as her content isn’t really of interest to me but people have said before that she buys followers which I definitely think is true. She’s got 500k followers on YouTube and only 58k on Instagram, and her YouTube views should be way higher if her subscribers were legit. It seems like she’s struggling for video ideas and all her videos seem to be quite samey samey, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she got pregnant or engaged soon like loads of other influencers are haha

Reactions: 1
She's really just showing us that Hairburst products do not work.
Claiming that her hair is thicker and healthier: Wears hair extensions.
Claims her eyelashes are longer with their mascara: Just had lash extensions done.
Serum helps with her eyebrows: Has them microbladed.
The gummies are insane and incredible: Full tub, so she doesn't even take them.

You wouldn't have to use half a tub of conditioner everytime you put the hair mask on if you just WET your hair first. It's like washing up without using water.

Cleanse your face before putting a face mask not AFTER.

Now she's dermaplaning after she's put all the products on her face. Scraping everything back off.

God she's so thick and irritating nothing of her pampering is in order. She can add beauty to the list of things she can't do. The only thing she's good at is spending money 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's really just showing us that Hairburst products do not work.
Claiming that her hair is thicker and healthier: Wears hair extensions.
Claims her eyelashes are longer with their mascara: Just had lash extensions done.
Serum helps with her eyebrows: Has them microbladed.
The gummies are insane and incredible: Full tub, so she doesn't even take them.

You wouldn't have to use half a tub of conditioner everytime you put the hair mask on if you just WET your hair first. It's like washing up without using water.

Cleanse your face before putting a face mask not AFTER.

Now she's dermaplaning after she's put all the products on her face. Scraping everything back off.

God she's so thick and irritating nothing of her pampering is in order. She can add beauty to the list of things she can't do. The only thing she's good at is spending money 😒

She's posted on Instagram that she took her extensions out and swears by Hairburst..... Aren't her extensions attached to her hair? Does she mean she had them removed by the hairdresser that did them? This girl needs to learn how to use the English language. If I were Hairburst I wouldn't work with her, they want her to sell their products but she's all fake so how can anyone believe these products work.

Reactions: 1
So done with her “floaty” outfits. She doesn’t realise they make her look 10x bigger than she is. If she wore a bodysuit with jeans instead of that huge white top she’d look way better!

Tbh j like how she’s not hiding what size she gets from primark. Picked up a L and didn’t hide it, I’ll give her that👏 (Nothing wrong with a L but just thought she’d usually hide it)

Reactions: 3
I can’t bring myself to watch another video after the last one 🙉 She said the word “incredible” about 33,000 times throughout to describe everything...
At one point she said it I think 20 times in the space of 2 minutes!
She literally has 3 words in her vocab 😣

Reactions: 7
She's posted on Instagram that she took her extensions out and swears by Hairburst..... Aren't her extensions attached to her hair? Does she mean she had them removed by the hairdresser that did them? This girl needs to learn how to use the English language. If I were Hairburst I wouldn't work with her, they want her to sell their products but she's all fake so how can anyone believe these products work.
She was advertising Foxy Locks clip in extensions whilst having Nano Rings extensions she had done in a salon . She told us what shade she was In the Foxy Locks brand but does not wear them herself, yet got paid. She's one contradiction and I would not buy a single from her. Her selling repertoire consists of the words "Honestly" "Literally" "Insane" "Favourite" "Omg"

Reactions: 6
Latest vid she's spent £400 in Primark but she's got a #gifted ice cream on Instagram. Was she given that because she's so famous and was recognised :LOL:
or she asked for a free ice cream in exchange for giving them a mention 🤔 If you can spend £400 in Primark I'm sure you can buy your own ice cream. These influencers are such scroungers.

🙈🙈🙈 The Primark (£400 🙄) Haul -
Everything folded in half
Hangers back to front
Tags hidden behind clothes
Labels covered with hands or held high enough so out of shot
It’s abit much now 😴
Also using the word statement instead of staple 🙄 and “colourways” I wonder where (Elle Darby) she heard that new popular word.

Reactions: 4
Such a liar. Why do these companies work with her.
Whilst influncing us to buy her latest AD - Says she wants to use products that are environmentally friendly! No parabens...etc
Erm all those hauls with so many NON environmentally friendly products, air freshners, cleaning stuff, skin care. Plus their amount of rubbish.
I wouldn't buy that deodrant knowing fakery is advertising it.

Reactions: 5
Why does she always say on her Instagram that she'll be chatting with her subscribers in the comments? She never does. She replies (rarely) to the arse kissers but never answers any questions. I've answered a few for her, simple things like " are the Hairburst vitamins vegan" - No reply, they do a vegan line, as a paid flogger of their items she should know this. " where is the music from your intro from" - reply was I use a program that supplies music for You Tube. A quick search of the lyrics and I was able to help that subscriber out. Most are asks about where she gets her jewelry/ makeup/hand fan from and she never answers. Why these people would continue to support her after she shows she doesn't care about them is beyond me.

• Heart
yet another grwm video on youtube with a supporting storey on insta saying she, ll be chatting to subscribers yeah right miss amy your too busy posy and plastering yourself to chat with those sheep

Reactions: 2
yet another grwm video on youtube with a supporting storey on insta saying she, ll be chatting to subscribers yeah right miss amy your too busy posy and plastering yourself to chat with those sheep
I find her so annoying. She just comes across as self centred. She doesn't want to chat with anyone. Can't believe people believe her 🙄 It's just to get people to add comments that help the algorithm so she gets more views.

Her Instagram giveaway has had it's deadline moved several times, stating personal reasons. Not that I've entered but it annoys me that this breaks giveaway guidelines if anyone fancies reporting it to the ASA. She can't manage to find the time to draw the winner, but has managed getting her nails and eyelashes done, lunch and coffees out, primark, picnics...hmm.

Plus I get so frustrated with how she is ttowards Bradley. His hair sticks up, she loves to laugh at it, joins in with comments making fun of it. Anybody says anything about her appearance and they get shot down. There is no way she would cope with him laughing at her hair! One rule for her Princess Amy 👑 and one rule for everyone else.

I’ve given up on her she’s pretty irrelevant and irritating! She has definitely bought subs on YT cos surely with her crappy content she’d have lost loads of followers by now otherwise! It doesn’t really go up either and her views aren’t very high for someone with that many subs! Another one that likes to lie about her size and not show the clothes properly too! Which is soooo annoying!

• Heart
Hello my lovelies 🤣 how cringe and very forced. The make-up and jewellery is so overboard. Always hides her size

Reactions: 5
Thought this for a while but she’s trying waaaay to hard to be Gemma Louise Miles 😣
The style of her videos/music used/topics/style/act/vocabulary.
Failing though

Reactions: 3