Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally got around watching her evening video. Yes relaxing for her as she just had a bath and made herself a hot chocolate. Productive for Bradley as he did a long day's work, came home to cook and clean. I did not see Amy do any work whatsoever, checking your emails, doing a to-do list (probably all the things she wants to buy) and writing in a journal (something on the lines of its been a hard day but productive) is not work nor in fact a job. She added a weird pre recorded video of her washing her hair and face full of make up and passed it off as one of the things she did that day. Bradley has been carrying this channel for ages now and Amy just been claiming credit for it.
The bit where she said "i come downstairs and make a hot chocolate"....she was already downstairs, she'd just finished eating. And get cosy on the sofa with it to watch tv, and it's still bright daylight outside!! Maybe she should put on shoes and take her dogs for a walk while Bradley has a pamper evening. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad, she tries to make it look like her life is perfect and dreamy, when in reality it's chaos. Even the way she speaks, pulling her cheeks back is so fake.

Reactions: 8
Spring evening routine/Relaxing! As if that's any different from every other video she has put out. and what was that mess of a rats nest in the beginning? Those extensions looked terrible. Don't know if Foxy Locks should be pissed that she made their product look bad or Hairburst for proving she lies about their vitamins making her hair long and luscious. Glad to see people finally correcting her grammar, how the hell do you misuse the word luxury?

Is she trying to take Lydias spot with By Terry? Constantly saying it's her favourite. Everything is her favourite/best/amazing.

Spring evening routine/Relaxing! As if that's any different from every other video she has put out. and what was that mess of a rats nest in the beginning? Those extensions looked terrible. Don't know if Foxy Locks should be pissed that she made their product look bad or Hairburst for proving she lies about their vitamins making her hair long and luscious. Glad to see people finally correcting her grammar, how the hell do you misuse the word luxury?

Is she trying to take Lydias spot with By Terry? Constantly saying it's her favourite. Everything is her favourite/best/amazing.
She said she has extensions. So did she get them put in again or does she sleep in her clip ins? My head is spinning trying to keep her lies straight. Every video should carry the AD tag and a Liar tag.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So the feckless twit is now deleting comments on her Instagram. She posted a story about Hairburst products making her hair long and shiny, works instantly- an actual quote! I asked if it was safe to use on her FoxyLock extensions and she deleted my comment. She is a fraud and any company that uses her as a spokesperson or to flog their products are just as bad. I honestly thought that the UK frowned on fraudulent advertising, using someone that admitted in her own video to wearing extensions to sell hair growth products is wrong. I saw one comment from a young girl who lost her hair due to chemotherapy, she said she's going to buy these products because she wants hair like Amys. All Amy hears is kaching as money goes in her pocket. That girl needs to find someone better to follow.

Reactions: 6
The blending in is terrible and isn't even the same match in colour. The extensions look so thin and scraggy. She can't get away with pretending these are her real hair. You keep taking those Hairburst Vitamins Amy see if they make you hair extensions any healthier 😂
I've never used these products but I'm pretty sure you don't spray hair growth and thickening serum onto the ends of your extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The blending in is terrible and isn't even the same match in colour. The extensions look so thin and scraggy. She can't get away with pretending these are her real hair. You keep taking those Hairburst Vitamins Amy see if they make you hair extensions any healthier 😂
omg! I knew that there is something wrong but that only I can see that 🤣 but no .. there is more people like me who actually can see how her lies doesn’t work 🤣 foxy locks looks horrible plus she said that new pillow cases are very good for her hair extensions (and someone already mentioned that she is sleeping in them?) how do you Amy not feel uncomfortable 🥵 I can’t wear hair extensions for longer then 1 h but sleeping? That must be painful 🤣

Well.. hair boost definitely works 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
So the feckless twit is now deleting comments on her Instagram. She posted a story about Hairburst products making her hair long and shiny, works instantly- an actual quote! I asked if it was safe to use on her FoxyLock extensions and she deleted my comment. She is a fraud and any company that uses her as a spokesperson or to flog their products are just as bad. I honestly thought that the UK frowned on fraudulent advertising, using someone that admitted in her own video to wearing extensions to sell hair growth products is wrong. I saw one comment from a young girl who lost her hair due to chemotherapy, she said she's going to buy these products because she wants hair like Amys. All Amy hears is kaching as money goes in her pocket. That girl needs to find someone better to follow.
she deleted mine as well 🤣🤣🤣 so know we know why there is only 12 comments on one photo while 50k it’s following her on insta🥵

she deleted mine as well 🤣🤣🤣 so know we know why there is only 12 comments on one photo while 50k it’s following her on insta🥵
Yep... when she says she's soooooo busy all day. It's because she's deleting all the comments she doesn't like or agree with on Inst and Youtube. 😆Probably deletes more than she keeps.

Reactions: 6
i think its thick ignorance the way she is , says she will be chatting in the comments when she rarely does also getting swipe up on insta to gain views , and full head of extensions promoting a hair growth absolute fake , always the same shite in the yt video than , who washes their hair with a full face of slap on shes a selfish joke

omg! I knew that there is something wrong but that only I can see that 🤣 but no .. there is more people like me who actually can see how her lies doesn’t work 🤣 foxy locks looks horrible plus she said that new pillow cases are very good for her hair extensions (and someone already mentioned that she is sleeping in them?) how do you Amy not feel uncomfortable 🥵 I can’t wear hair extensions for longer then 1 h but sleeping? That must be painful 🤣

Well.. hair boost definitely works 🤣

Christ up close you can really see how bad he’d extensions are! Not a good ad for them! As for her followers I’ve never believed her YT numbers verses Instagram especially considering her low viewing numbers.

Reactions: 5
She whinges about her weight yet wears clothes that make her look larger. Makes no sense. She copies GLM a lot. So boring

Reactions: 2
its the constant pouting and admiring herself is annoying on a blog she,ll be in the car and you,,ll see her checking herself out ,christ girl your pretty and ya know it

Reactions: 7
Today she blesses us with another haul vid. More of the same looking clothes, poorly modeled by her or just a picture of it. How much clothing does one person need? There are so many other things she could be filming but that would involve her not spending money, faffing with her hair, pampering herself for the millionth time or troweling on that heavy makeup.

Her brainless followers are just as bad. Just because I say something you/she doesn't like, doesn't mean I'm jealous of her. WTF is there to be jealous of? The only thing she has that I don't is youth, and I'm happy to be the age I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just more of the same ugly sunglasses and covering up the clothes she's trying to show. Also I think these companies that gift her these clothes should find someone that does a better job of actually showing the clothes.

She will wear the sunglasses and outfit just for one IG photo. I don't understand why she buys so many items of the same thing. Dressing gowns, slippers, camis, sliders sunglasses, earrings etc yet they all basically look the same.

Is she is trying to be like GLM ? Her Instagram page amyrose cosmetics not existing anymore as name change to la belle ?? New brand coming soon.. 🥱🥴 no originality at all. I would like to know what is gonna be this time? Oversized granny panties?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she is trying to be like GLM ? Her Instagram page amyrose cosmetics not existing anymore as name change to la belle ?? New brand coming soon.. 🥱🥴 no originality at all. I would like to know what is gonna be this time? Oversized granny panties?
She's too lazy to promote her own products, false eyelashes, shoes, scrunchies and masks, infact she doesn't even wear them herself. Whatever they will be I'm sure she will say they are "insane" "amazing" "cute" 🙄

Oh dear, GLM posted a vlog showing new Desenio prints. Does that mean we'll be subjected to Amy showing us her 'new' aesthetic? I would love to know where she puts all the crap that she buys.

She's too lazy to promote her own products, false eyelashes, shoes, scrunchies and masks, infact she doesn't even wear them herself. Whatever they will be I'm sure she will say they are "insane" "amazing" "cute" 🙄
That is one thing that bugs me. How do you not promote your own line of whatever? She made a passing comment about wearing a pair of false lashes from her line and came across so disinterested in them, and in the same breath went on to say how happy she was that she was getting her lash extensions redone..... How can someone be so oblivious to what's important in life? and you're absolutely right whatever it is will be "literally luxury" 🤦‍♀️🙄

Last edited:
Probably never mentions the eyelashes etc because it’s made no money . Her subscriber numbers don’t tally with video views and engagement. Not surprised , it’s dull and boring .

Another boring offering, where "chatting in the comments" means liking the suck up comments and never bothering to answer questions. Who else goes shopping in cardigan and scarf, comes home and cooks and then sits on their sofa eating still wearing their cardigan and scarf? And did she at any point realise that all that fabric made her look big? And as for pamper time, surely even she has to realise that it's now just her daily routine. If she pays an agent then she is being robbed, surely the agent should be telling her that her vlogs are stale and repetitive but they are probably just like Amy, as long as the money is coming in who cares what rubbish is put out. she's even reposting pictures on Instagram of her hauls with swipe up links, but, maybe it's just me, I think the clothes look so cheap and she really doesn't try to show them properly. I did find it amusing that she walked over a clothes dryer that was just lying on the floor in the hallway and never even mentioned it, makes me think that that's a common state for their house.

Another Insta story where she shows off her dead garden. If I was their landlord I'd be telling them to sort it out, it's burnt/yellow because of their dogs peeing and lack of care. We have two big dogs and our grass isn't as bad as theirs and we live in Texas so it gets pretty hot. I guess it's just the Amy show and as long as she looks "good" that's all that matters.