Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does seem to be constantly buying things just to make a video. She spent £500 on Charlotte Tilbury just to make one video. She says she been doing this "job" for 5 years and Bradley is working. I was wondering why they are still renting. I don't think she can save, maybe she's got an addiction.

She gave herself girlfriend brownie points for buying Bradley a shampoo set as he was going into "her" bathroom to use hers. Then decides to keep the mask for herself. Flipping heck she treats him like one of her dogs.

Reactions: 8
Yes , totally seems like she has an addiction. She even says buying things like dressing gowns and slippers makes her happy. but the amount she has goes way beyond need or want surely. Nobody needs that many..! Seems very like buying to make herself feel good emotionally. Sad really.

Looks like she's deleting my comments or blocked me on Youtube. :ROFLMAO:

Quite disgraceful really as I'd actually replied to someone saying sorry for their loss and thanks for being a frontline worker! Theyd called her out on being detached from what's going on in the world and all me,me,me...., and said they'd lost someone to covid, and worked on the frontline.

That's really stooping low to just delete that perosns comment, and to show no compassion and understanding why someone might not agree with her and feel this way. She doesn't seem capable of any empathy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
“Amazon must haves” people are dying you silly cow. Every single thing in that video is not a must have at all. People are literally dying. She is so not in touch with reality it’s actually laughable.

Reactions: 5
Genuinely don’t understand how she makes any money she’s dull as dish water. I bet poor Bradley pays for everything!

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or did she really trowel on that lip liner. What a mess. More pjs and a dressing gown. Hiding the size by folding the shorts in half and more stupid poses, and hiking the dress up and the stupid pouting, she really doesn't show these clothes well, if she was the advert for these it would be a hard pass for me. Wish she would stand normally and even turn around so we could get a proper look at the clothes. And she asks if she has a problem when saying she bought pajamas.......ummm yes, yes you do.

Reactions: 7
Hides labels with her hands and folds clothes in half so can’t see sizes.... So odd

I'm guessing she's a size 16. Just do plus size hauls, nobody is bothered by her size just the fact she tries to hide it yet still make money from doing so . If she is that self conscious about her body then don't try and sell clothes to other people. No one wants to buy clothes from a person that doesn't feel comfortable wearing it them themselves. It's sending a message to other women if they are of similar size to her then you should be ashamed and try and hide your body.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm guessing she's a size 16. Just do plus size hauls, nobody is bothered by her size just the fact she tries to hide it yet still make money from doing so . If she is that self conscious about her body then don't try and sell clothes to other people. No one wants to buy clothes from a person that doesn't feel comfortable wearing it them themselves. It's sending a message to other women if they are of similar size to her then you should be ashamed and try and hide your body.
Exactly. I don't care what size she is, just own it. We're not stupid and can see that most of the clothes she just holds up won't fit her. And those she does show she does those weird poses that don't show the clothes at all. In todays offering all I could focus on was the horrific mess of lip liner and the awkward position of her ankle. And when she just posts the models picture you know the clothes don't fit or look bad on her larger frame. A picture of a size 6/8 model doesn't help me ( a size 16/18) decide if it will look good on me. That's why I love watching Rosie Henshaws try ons, she's a larger woman and owns it and has great taste and a great sense of humour.

I'm begging Bradley to take away the lip liner, the girl needs an intervention...😜

Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched this airhead in ages but I wanted a H&M haul and she was one of the first ones that came up.

It’s pretty clear that a lot of the clothes didn’t fit her from the fact there are not try on clips. Most YouTubers will say ‘if these no try on then the item didn’t fit’ why can’t she just be honest!!

Reactions: 2
She says she buys a size M which is a 12-14. Also always says she buys oversize too. I'm a size 12 and I have to size up to a 16 sometimes for H&M as I find they run up small. There's no way she's the same size as me or smaller.

Amy shouldn't bother replying to a question if she is just going to lie.

Attachments

I think she lies so often she confuses herself on whats true and whats a lie, doesnt know which is which anymore. Dishonest, fake life.

Reactions: 6
I really liked her honesty and realness regarding her size/weight in her video today,I actually really liked her in ‘that moment’ and related to her majorly.

In her last video she’s got some kind of cold and is still wearing a full face of makeup whilst her nose is running and stuffed up. Jees can this girl not shoot without her cake face? Mad thing is she looks 10x better without it

In her last video she’s got some kind of cold and is still wearing a full face of makeup whilst her nose is running and stuffed up. Jees can this girl not shoot without her cake face? Mad thing is she looks 10x better without it
But what would she do all day if she wasn't shovelling her slap on or curling her hair? 🤔

• Haha
But what would she do all day if she wasn't shovelling her slap on or curling her hair? 🤔
Not a lot apart from shopping and a face mask :ROFLMAO: she could walk her dogs but she doesnt, she could exercise like she pretends to but she doesnt, she could tidy up but she doesnt - see the state of the house/garden in background unless its a cleaning vid, she could garden but she doesnt fake plants :rolleyes:

Not a lot apart from shopping and a face mask :ROFLMAO: she could walk her dogs but she doesnt, she could exercise like she pretends to but she doesnt, she could tidy up but she doesnt - see the state of the house/garden in background unless its a cleaning vid, she could garden but she doesnt fake plants :rolleyes:
She's posting on Instagram that she's glad the gym is open, then posts video of her walking on a treadmill........she had one at home! She would rather pay a gym membership for the Instagram shots than actually workout. Everything she does is just for the look of it not real at all. And when she admitted she had gained weight ( over the last 2 years!) the least she could have done was apologise for lying and misleading and attacking those who said they thought she was pregnant. And is it just me, but who gets fully dressed, makeup and all, and then puts on their deodorant?

Reactions: 5
What did she say about gaining weight? Just addressed the fact or?
She said she had started to gain weight after her dad died, and that she didn't feel confident with her weight gain. Which is fine, we all have struggles but we don't all lie and deceive people about it. She would probably feel more confident if she wasn't trying to fit into smaller sizes and actually dressed for her size. I personally love baggy sweaters etc but they do tend to make you look larger than you are, wearing proper fitting clothes can actually slim you down. And if she doesn't feel confident with her new body shape then she should stop doing clothing hauls because she is not doing the clothes/shops any favours.

Just watched her clothing haul. As usual can't see some of the clothes because she puts on a jacket and holds a bag in front....what is the point? Then she claims she's gained a lot of weight because of lockdown, not what she claimed in her other video. And those lips.... dear God! what a mess.

Last edited:
More holes in her videos than swiss cheese :LOL: catches herself out by saying different things in different videos.

I wouldn't be surprised if shes pregnant as well tbh..anything for more content and she does like to copy! Bag placement, Bradleys earlier 'dad' joke book, vitamins a while back just happened to be folic acid 🤔 or maybe i'm overthinking it. Can understand her not admitting it until further along. I guess time will tell.

Reactions: 1