Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having 506K (“subscribers” 🙄) but only 12 comments on your video 😂 I cant even

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Annnd she's back to begging for video ideas on Instagram...... How boring her life must be if she can't come up with any material for a 20/30 minute video.
I wish her subscribers could come up with better defenses for her than " you're just jealous". What's to be jealous of?

Reactions: 7
And after getting any ideas...I call the next video will still be either cosy, a pamper, a haul, a GRWM, an #AD for something Aaamazing I use this all the time, or a vlog where her and Bradders do the same things again and she'll laugh at him yawning :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
....And the dogs still won’t get walked.
Just let out in the garden

Reactions: 3
....And the dogs still won’t get walked.
Just let out in the garden
So true, poor doggies having them for owners
Just another accessory they throw money at buying toys, (crap) treats and a babys cot to sleep in, and don't do the basic need of walks

Reactions: 2
I had to give up on the Primark haul, all the bottoms were folded in half. So you can't get a good look at what the bottoms look like, just a leg! So much for chatting in the comments, someone asked her why she doesn't say the sizes or if you need to size up and all they got was crickets. As for her vlog that mentioned the gym, did I miss something? All I saw were words saying " wake up and gym" ( or something like it) but then it shows her making her bed and going downstairs in her pjs, then it's slapping on the makeup and going and getting her nails done.......where was the gym? It's honestly the lying and trying to be Lydia Millen Gordon that puts me off, she's even decided that their decor must now be green, just like Millen Gordon.

Today the poor soul is complaining about her lack of motivation after being at the gym. I find after running for an hour, I'm all ready to tackle all the world problems, maybe she isn't getting the endorphin release from working out or she's just lazy. Or maybe she has finally realised her life is boring, there's only so much you can buy, and I don't think her shopping hauls actually make her happy, it just adds to the clutter in her house. I could actually feel sorry for her if she could just be genuine for once. Rather than slapping all that makeup on, she should put on some trainers and take her dogs for a long walk. Some fresh air might just clear the cobwebs.

Reactions: 8
The last day in the life video I'm convinced she's pregnant...when she's making the bed, and the side view around 47 seconds.... I didn't get much further in the video :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The last day in the life video I'm convinced she's pregnant...when she's making the bed, and the side view around 47 seconds.... I didn't get much further in the video :LOL:
Don't you think she'd be showing off if she was pregnant instead of trying to hide her size? There is no way she wears a medium in bottoms. I'm one of those who tend to carry excess weight on my abdomen, I've had people think I'm pregnant...I'm 50 years old! Even after weight loss that's still the tricky part for me.
I just don't understand her, first it was address the weight gain - get sympathy, now it's back to lying about her size. If she's going to title a vlog with gym, I want to see her at the gym.

I understand that these 'influencers', 'vloggers' want to put out regular content but it's all just the same,. They all go to the same stores, all buy the same things, nothing sets them apart anymore. And I would much rather see everyday life than constant buying of things not needed. She started her own business, why not show how to do that, what it took to start up etc. There is so much she could post other than the usual drivel. And once again I find myself helping out her subscribers because she won't answer their questions. Beginning to think I should charge her for my services.;):D

Reactions: 5
Lying again, she didn't have her hair chopped off she had her nano bead hair extensions removed and she now wears clip in ones because she gets paid to. 🙄 Her other extensions looked better than the ones she wears now, they look kind of dull and matted.
Did you like how she went on and on about not being able to style her 'short' hair? How she only knows how to put it in a pony tail. Christ in a basket! It's not like she went from long hair to a short bob, it's still long. I did love how Bradley said he liked her hair like that, she seemed a bit put out by that. She needs a Come To Jesus moment ( as my Southern neighbours say), a little self awareness would work wonders for her. The constant mixed stories is head spinning, does she think we all have terrible memories and can't remember what she posted hours/days before? I know I'm old but my memory is still pretty sharp ( ask my husband 😆)

Did you like how she went on and on about not being able to style her 'short' hair? How she only knows how to put it in a pony tail. Christ in a basket! It's not like she went from long hair to a short bob, it's still long. I did love how Bradley said he liked her hair like that, she seemed a bit put out by that. She needs a Come To Jesus moment ( as my Southern neighbours say), a little self awareness would work wonders for her. The constant mixed stories is head spinning, does she think we all have terrible memories and can't remember what she posted hours/days before? I know I'm old but my memory is still pretty sharp ( ask my husband 😆)
She only had the one hairstyle which was curled with a curling wand.😂 I know this because she likes to post how she does the exact same thing twice a week. I think she needs to watch her own videos to keep up with herself. I think Bradley has been programmed to like everything because he's so brow beaten now. I haven't watched any of her videos since she bragged about spending £400 at a shop. It's just too sickening for me at the moment.

Her latest Q&A on Insta is :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes I feel mentally drained when I work too much....
It was like I had no creatvity.....
I never want to be fake.....

She's deluded
Work too much....!? How insulting to people who actually do work hard. Love to see her do a 12 hour shift, masked and visored with patients, actually give something back to society. Would she genuinely still think she works too much! She sits on her backside, does her make up, goes shopping :rolleyes:
And Amy love you've never been creative!
And always fake... Lies, fake tan, fake nails, fake hair, fake exercise, fake I always use this product. Fake life basically

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her latest Q&A on Insta is :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes I feel mentally drained when I work too much....
It was like I had no creatvity.....
I never want to be fake.....

She's deluded
Work too much....!? How insulting to people who actually do work hard. Love to see her do a 12 hour shift, masked and visored with patients, actually give something back to society. Would she genuinely still think she works too much! She sits on her backside, does her make up, goes shopping :rolleyes:
And Amy love you've never been creative!
And always fake... Lies, fake tan, fake nails, fake hair, fake exercise, fake I always use this product. Fake life basically
exactly her latest video productive one , where she says thats shes loads of work to do , so she goes on to answer emails and write in her poxy diaries and calls that work , long suffering bradders than is cooking and cleaning than ,, one sickening trollop she is

Misguided haul, except everything is gifted.
"loving sage green at the moment, don't know why" I'll tell you why, because it's Millen Gordons new favourite colour, so of course it's yours. Not a genuine thought in her head. I'll give her props for not folding the clothes in half and owning up to if she uses a model pic it's because she didn't look good in the clothes. But she still has to stand like a twit in her own pics, just stand normally, is that too hard? I really liked the look of the green jacket but in her picture you could hardly see it, draped over her shoulders with her hair extensions covering it, what is the point?

exactly her latest video productive one , where she says thats shes loads of work to do , so she goes on to answer emails and write in her poxy diaries and calls that work , long suffering bradders than is cooking and cleaning than ,, one sickening trollop she is
In that 'productive' vlog she had the nerve to go on about how long and luscious her hair is thanks to Hairburst, yet you could see the clip in extensions, and she was moaning about how 'short' her natural hair is without extensions. Also the 5 Minute Journal "literally takes 5 minutes" no tit Sherlock!! Her closet room is such a mess.

Reactions: 2
Does she ever cook or Bradley does all the work around the house? Can’t understand her! Sittin all day at home and still waiting for her boyfriend to do “the dirty” job around the house and still complaining how tired mentally she is .. 🤮🤮🤮

I finally got around watching her evening video. Yes relaxing for her as she just had a bath and made herself a hot chocolate. Productive for Bradley as he did a long day's work, came home to cook and clean. I did not see Amy do any work whatsoever, checking your emails, doing a to-do list (probably all the things she wants to buy) and writing in a journal (something on the lines of its been a hard day but productive) is not work nor in fact a job. She added a weird pre recorded video of her washing her hair and face full of make up and passed it off as one of the things she did that day. Bradley has been carrying this channel for ages now and Amy just been claiming credit for it.

I finally got around watching her evening video. Yes relaxing for her as she just had a bath and made herself a hot chocolate. Productive for Bradley as he did a long day's work, came home to cook and clean. I did not see Amy do any work whatsoever, checking your emails, doing a to-do list (probably all the things she wants to buy) and writing in a journal (something on the lines of its been a hard day but productive) is not work nor in fact a job. She added a weird pre recorded video of her washing her hair and face full of make up and passed it off as one of the things she did that day. Bradley has been carrying this channel for ages now and Amy just been claiming credit for it.
what am thinking is that she lost that spark in herself and she is trying to be insta famous but it’s just doesn’t working out for her like she would love to. Trying to be cool and pretend how good life she have is just not good for her . Only one thing what I can say about her is that she is simply lazy and that’s it. Started to watch her some time ago but her “being nice” character put me off straight away as u can clearly see that it’s not her a specially when she is so repetitive with her words and how she is towards Bradley on her vlogs.

Reactions: 6