Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with this girl and pamper videos 🙉 had a look at her YouTube recently and was shocked at how repetitive it is. How many times in one week can someone pamper themselves 😖

Reactions: 4
She spends more time stroking her hair then she does her dogs. The only time I've seen her interact with them is when she let's them out for a "wee wee" no wonder they run to Bradley when he gets in. Poor things.

Just reiterating what others have said but how does she make a living doing this as her full time job? I’ve seen other people on Instagram who have loads more followers than her who aren’t even influencers & she doesn’t get loads of views on YouTube either? It’s baffling.

Reactions: 5
I'll save everybody the pain of watching todays' "new" vlog. I use new in the loosest sense... We have another Cosy day, more shopping...another dressing gown, (how can one person need so many!) more slippers, another planner....add some "really excited" "literally" and an apology for being materialistic but I'll do it anyway as shopping makes me happy. Lol :LOL:
Think she might want to look up about shopping addiction. Her home is already looking so full with only the 2 of them living there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'll save everybody the pain of watching todays' "new" vlog. I use new in the loosest sense... We have another Cosy day, more shopping...another dressing gown, (how can one person need so many!) more slippers, another planner....add some "really excited" "literally" and an apology for being materialistic but I'll do it anyway as shopping makes me happy. Lol :LOL:
Think she might want to look up about shopping addiction. Her home is already looking so full with only the 2 of them living there.
She did the same crap as in her pamper videos but just to some music.Then showed us how much she bought herself because its Mother's Day ya know. What is she doing to go through so many pj's, slippers and dressing gowns. 🤔💭

God she looks so big in her videos. In her insta you can’t tell because of angles / editing probably. She doesn’t help herself wearing these massive cardigans and “floaty” tops. Maybe she should stop buying thousands of dressing gowns and focus on what she’s eating.

Reactions: 1
God she looks so big in her videos. In her insta you can’t tell because of angles / editing probably. She doesn’t help herself wearing these massive cardigans and “floaty” tops. Maybe she should stop buying thousands of dressing gowns and focus on what she’s eating.
I honestly don't have a problem with her being big. Woman come in all shapes and sizes after all. I do have a problem with her editing herself to be smaller/different shape, like many other 'influencers' I don't know why they can't embrace whatever shape, size they are and be honest about it. Body confidence and honesty is so much more attractive than fakery.

Reactions: 6
The STATE of the vlog she posted today. How the duck does her house get that untidy?!? I work 70 hours a week and my house is nothing like it. She’s at home all bloody day. What a disgrace🤮
I just watched this vlog today ( had to take a break from her). So Bradley works full time, comes home and cooks dinner AND has to do the housework! While she sits at home all day doing what exactly? The state of the house though is unbelievable, was she never taught to put things away before taking something else out? My kids learned that at an early age.

Her behaviour to Bradley last video was shocking. After all the hundreds she spends on herself every month and the pointless crap she buys she then has a moan that SHE had to buy a £6.99 joke book that Bradley wanted. Aww buying him a BBQ for his birthday so he can cook for you outside whilst you're sunning yourself. After chauffeuring her around the shops again he then comes home to sort the back garden out and put the fairy lights on the fence in the rain. He mentions that he's wet and she replies with something on the lines of "yeah but they look cute". Then at night when they are in bed, she talking about fake tanning herself, he then yawns. She tells him off for yawning and its the usual glares she gives him. Yeah he's probably tired from being a servant 24/7 to a pampered princess who has of course has the energy as she only put some chocolate in a hamper that day, even then Bradley had to come and spoon the chocolate rice krispies for her. I always thought she was just some thick Gemma Louise Miles wannabe but I've seen a different side to her name which is very ugly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
What is with the crazy poses when showing clothes? She obviously lies about her size, which she shouldn't, it's good to see a larger sized woman on You Tube (love Rosie Henshaw). BUT seriously nobody stands like that so you never get a true picture of the clothes, chest forward, bum back, leg at an awkward angle...WTF!

What is with the crazy poses when showing clothes? She obviously lies about her size, which she shouldn't, it's good to see a larger sized woman on You Tube (love Rosie Henshaw). BUT seriously nobody stands like that so you never get a true picture of the clothes, chest forward, bum back, leg at an awkward angle...WTF!
I always say this exact thing about the poses all these influencers do in their YT clothing hauls. The poses don't give a true depiction of the clothes, how they fit or how they move with the body. Just another reason why I never buy any clothes on the recommendation of an influencer.

Her behaviour to Bradley last video was shocking. After all the hundreds she spends on herself every month and the pointless crap she buys she then has a moan that SHE had to buy a £6.99 joke book that Bradley wanted. Aww buying him a BBQ for his birthday so he can cook for you outside whilst you're sunning yourself. After chauffeuring her around the shops again he then comes home to sort the back garden out and put the fairy lights on the fence in the rain. He mentions that he's wet and she replies with something on the lines of "yeah but they look cute". Then at night when they are in bed, she talking about fake tanning herself, he then yawns. She tells him off for yawning and its the usual glares she gives him. Yeah he's probably tired from being a servant 24/7 to a pampered princess who has of course has the energy as she only put some chocolate in a hamper that day, even then Bradley had to come and spoon the chocolate rice krispies for her. I always thought she was just some thick Gemma Louise Miles wannabe but I've seen a different side to her name which is very ugly.
I've thought similar, I noticed that joke book bit and thought what, wait... Other bits here and there I've noticed before too. Like a few videos ago she was something like "You look nice today and I didn't even dress you" and "You're good at washing your face" said to him. Both these things just sounded so wrong. Controlling maybe? He seems to do most things, while she does goodness knows what, apart from ordering him around, shopping, and face masks. I wonder why he's with her doing all that. Plus he can bloody yawn if he wants too. Maybe your boring him Amy...🤣

It all feels a bit superficial like the rest of her really. With Elle Darby and Gemma Louise Miles I just don't like their partners for so many reasons. With Amy it's the reverse I feel sorry for Bradley tbh. I kinda want him to wake up and see what she is like, and realise he doesn't have to be treated like that. He seems quite naive.

I think there is a different side to her too, and once you've seen it, it seems more than just a bit stupid and shallow. She doesn't seem particularly nice while telling everyone else to be nice. I remember a while back in a video where she was going on and on about how horrible somebody was to her. I saw a different side then too, as I remember thinking I'd be cross if you did that too. Can't remember what it was about now, sometime last year.

I've just caught up on her vlogs. Where to start.... She made wreaths and hung one on her front door, then in a later one she claims she made them for Mothers Day. Which mum got the used one?
Went on about being excited for lockdown to end so she could get out, meet friends and take us along.....did she ever do that before lockdown?

Giving off Single White Female vibes... slowly trying to become Lydia Millen Gordon. Changes the way she speaks to sound like Lydia. "Good morning everybody" is Lydia's intro and when I heard it I thought a Lydia vlog had started but no it was just the copycat. She even wears the same ring Lydia wears on her wedding finger. I know imitation is the highest form of flattery but seriously this girl needs to be herself on You Tube not riding someone elses coat tails.

She's still asking for ideas for her videos, is she that thick that she can't come up with a simple idea. Someone on a past vlog gave her a whole list of ideas. She didn't use them, of course, and went straight back to cosy days and pampers......

I've just caught up on her vlogs. Where to start.... She made wreaths and hung one on her front door, then in a later one she claims she made them for Mothers Day. Which mum got the used one?
Went on about being excited for lockdown to end so she could get out, meet friends and take us along.....did she ever do that before lockdown?

Giving off Single White Female vibes... slowly trying to become Lydia Millen Gordon. Changes the way she speaks to sound like Lydia. "Good morning everybody" is Lydia's intro and when I heard it I thought a Lydia vlog had started but no it was just the copycat. She even wears the same ring Lydia wears on her wedding finger. I know imitation is the highest form of flattery but seriously this girl needs to be herself on You Tube not riding someone elses coat tails.

She's still asking for ideas for her videos, is she that thick that she can't come up with a simple idea. Someone on a past vlog gave her a whole list of ideas. She didn't use them, of course, and went straight back to cosy days and pampers......
That was me who gave her the ideas 😉😉 and like you said she continues to ask for ideas and ignores them

Reactions: 1
That was me who gave her the ideas 😉😉 and like you said she continues to ask for ideas and ignores them
Because she doesn't want to do any actual work in the videos. The last video she did, she couldn't even be bothered to get off her arse to try on the clothing and show us or upload the links.

Yet ANOTHER dressing gown in her Amazon haul. The items she purchases are just as monotonous as the videos she posts 😂😂 boring ass girl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, Gemma Miles did a Lounge haul as well and held up knickers larger than the ones Amy held up. Who's lying about their size? She also said in another vlog that she hated wearing bras because she's big busted. But suddenly Lounge want to work with her and their bras are suddenly her most favourite thing in the world. And again no way her boobs were fitting into those tiny bits of material. ( spoken as a big busted woman myself, even after a reduction)

Amazon must haves??? Not things I must have. Who buys a book without knowing what it's about? (Gemma bought the same one first). And if she donates her clothes every time she buys more, why was her house such a mess, with over flowing closets?

More pajamas! And another weird pose with her fake flowers ( because we all put our pjs on and hold flowers 😂)

Cream teas when entertaining? Who does she think she is?

And don't get me started on that mess of a lip liner. It always looks like she's just drank chocolate. 😕

Reactions: 7
So, Gemma Miles did a Lounge haul as well and held up knickers larger than the ones Amy held up. Who's lying about their size? She also said in another vlog that she hated wearing bras because she's big busted. But suddenly Lounge want to work with her and their bras are suddenly her most favourite thing in the world. And again no way her boobs were fitting into those tiny bits of material. ( spoken as a big busted woman myself, even after a reduction)

Amazon must haves??? Not things I must have. Who buys a book without knowing what it's about? (Gemma bought the same one first). And if she donates her clothes every time she buys more, why was her house such a mess, with over flowing closets?

More pajamas! And another weird pose with her fake flowers ( because we all put our pjs on and hold flowers 😂)

Cream teas when entertaining? Who does she think she is?

And don't get me started on that mess of a lip liner. It always looks like she's just drank chocolate. 😕
She just doesn't add up, does she. She's mentioned having trouble getting bras as she's big busted (nothing wrong with that) and then she's trying to flog us those that obviously won't fit her based on what she's said previously. I don't think she knows herself what are lies and what is truth about anything she says.

I don't believe she donates clothes either,

I kind of know of her I'm several steps removed from the person that knows her. I try to take it with a pinch of salt, as it's more hearsay. But matched up with how she comes across, it may well be true. I've heard her house and garden is a mess, If you look beyond what she's showing us on camera you often see it. The amount of rubbish they produce between the two of them is shocking apparently, so throwaway. Don't take care of stuff, when it gets destroyed, throw it away buy something new.