Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
agreed about the voice - I think a lot of the way she speaks seems affected and put on, but maybe that’s me being overly harsh. I agree she’s pretty harmless when compared with a lot of the scamming that goes on with the influencers, but I just cannot fathom how an airhead like her makes a living out of this. I’m sure I’ll carry on watching and getting irritated though 🤣😛

I don't get how she makes a living from it either, its clear the number of followers she has is fake and that probably over 50% are bots. I only watch the odd thing of hers and usually will have to skip over a lot of stuff even then.

Reactions: 4
I don't get how she makes a living from it either, its clear the number of followers she has is fake and that probably over 50% are bots. I only watch the odd thing of hers and usually will have to skip over a lot of stuff even then.
if you’ve watched one video of hers you’ve watched them all.

Whatever the video is will have her doing her caked make up and doing her hair in the same exact style for everyday of her life and have an ad somewhere in there and being cosy and that’s about it.

Such a ditzy bore

Reactions: 7
if you’ve watched one video of hers you’ve watched them all.

Whatever the video is will have her doing her caked make up and doing her hair in the same exact style for everyday of her life and have an ad somewhere in there and being cosy and that’s about it.

Such a ditzy bore
I cant fathom that she would call this a career and would be proud of her content 🤔 and why would anyone wanna buy anything From her "brand"?? Like why. How do you settle with days like that on repeat? Put make up on to sit cosy on the sofa. Wouldnt you really drive To develop urself?! I dont get these "influencers". And its not like they Are 18 years old.

Reactions: 2
She acts so weird whilat doing hauls she never shows herself. She just posts a pic of a weird pose thats staged. Its weird like you never See her size/body. She must be so insecure.

She acts so weird whilat doing hauls she never shows herself. She just posts a pic of a weird pose thats staged. Its weird like you never See her size/body. She must be so insecure.

Hardly watch her anymore, but I use to think the same! She’d always blame the fact the room in that flat was too small to show outfits properly. So I thought when she moves she’ll start showing outfits in full. Watched maybe one or 2 since she moved to the house and nope she still didn’t show the outfits properly. Strange!

Reactions: 3
She talks so strange in her 5 pounds haul 😆 its like shes posing and poting and keeping her lips in weird way. So relatable not 😆 her 5 pounds haul is as Boring as she is.

Do you think she wears that full face of slap all the time, even when she’s sat at home doing nothing? Has she ever done a video with no make-up on?x

I just got a recommendation to for one of her videos and it's so boring just watching 'festive morning routine'.

Who watches her?? She is the most Boring person on planet..like wow she has zero personality. And Who on earth buys her overpriced hair bobbles? We live in a world where she makes living out of sitting on her Boring arse at home all day every day in her white/Beige house with tons of make up. Just woah.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Who watches her?? She is the most Boring person on planet..like wow she has zero personality. And Who on earth buys her overpriced hair bobbles? We live in a world where she makes living out of sitting on her Boring arse at home all day every day in her white/Beige house with tons of make up. Just woah.

She is dull as dishwater and her voice is literally like nails on a blackboard! Painful to listen too!

The way she talks about Bradley is irritating too. I don’t for a minute believe she has that number of YT subscribes either she MUST buy subscribers!

It’s a sad world that someone like her can make money when these others who work so much harder and get paid a pittance! Christ she is thick as tit too! Plastic bimbo!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I used to like her hauls at the start but everything now is her promoting freebies without saying it’s a ad

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe there isn’t more about her 🙀 if there’s one person that really irritates me it’s her. How can she possibly have 500k subs with the views and comments she gets 😂 people under 100k get more, surly she’s done something like buy them especially when all the videos are day in the life and routines, I’ve seen that girl get in the bath more than I’d like to😂 her views are between 11k and 35k at best compared to let’s say Elle Darby who has slightly less subs and gets at least 130k up to 800k with her recent pregnancy announcements !

I can’t believe there isn’t more about her 🙀 if there’s one person that really irritates me it’s her. How can she possibly have 500k subs with the views and comments she gets 😂 people under 100k get more, surly she’s done something like buy them especially when all the videos are day in the life and routines, I’ve seen that girl get in the bath more than I’d like to😂 her views are between 11k and 35k at best compared to let’s say Elle Darby who has slightly less subs and gets at least 130k up to 800k with her recent pregnancy announcements !
She obviously bought subs way back when she launched her channel to try & get monetised but now it’s came back to bite her in the bum as her views to sub ratio is awful. Can’t remember the last time a decent brand worked with her & that’s probably why, she can’t prove she gets any meaningful engagement due to bought subs 🙈

What pisses me off about her is her hair is gorgeous but every video is oh sorry about my hair it looks a mess, while sitting with perfectly styled! She should see my hair about now that's a mess 😂

Shocked there isn’t already a thread about this one. She is constantly buy buy buying, even during lockdown. Dim as a solar lamp after a cloudy day. Opinions?
Her new video is soooo damn boring promoting crappy stuff and doing the same boring stuff how is Bradley not bored

Her new video is soooo damn boring promoting crappy stuff and doing the same boring stuff how is Bradley not bored
She's hawking a new range of vitamins. Last week it was a different brand that were the best thing ever. Has anyone counted how many times she says "Literally", it drives me insane. Tempted to send her a dictionary.

Reactions: 5
God is this girl still a YouTuber! With her 500k fake viewers!

She is one of the dullest thicket youtubers of them all! I don’t get how she makes any money from doing this!!

Reactions: 6