Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad there’s a thread on her!! She posted a GRWM recently and the colour difference between her face & body is insane! No one needs tan that orange 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God I know it's been said before but she really is thick as tit! Even more than her bestie Gemma Miles!

She referred to a soap dish as a soap dispenser!! 😂 😂😂😂

She must have one of the most annoying voices on Youtube too! I just can't understand who followers her! She thinks shes chocolate too!

• Heart
In her recent loungewear vid she stated she’s a size 10-12.... are you kidding me?!🙈
She is certainly not a size 10-12!!!
And there’s actually nothing wrong with that by why lie for???!!!!

We don’t care about your size or sizing of clothes but please have the dignity and respect of yourself to say your actual true size hun instead of lying about it and trying to have a negative impact on young girls who watch your channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest video - the Zara haul, she literally puts herself down every other sentence! There is nothing wrong with her size, whatever her size is, but it just screams insecure/fishing for ‘you look amazing!!!’ comments

Reactions: 4
Her latest video - the Zara haul, she literally puts herself down every other sentence! There is nothing wrong with her size, whatever her size is, but it just screams insecure/fishing for ‘you look amazing!!!’ comments
Don’t watch her offen but she’s said before she’s a size 10 so definitely not big at all. Zara are renounced for coming up smaller too. I don’t like the fishing for compliments though. Still don’t know how she’s got so many YouTube subscribers to be honest it doesn’t make sense comparing it to her Instagram followers!

Reactions: 3
all She does is bloody hauls these you tubers are a joke with the ridiculous amount of money they spend and items they buy it’s not sustainable and very unattainable for their young viewers

They return most of it, which still isn’t a good thing as it’s encouraging others to go buy stuff and potentially overspend or get into debt.

She reminds me of Joan Collins....... Over done up and nothing going on between the ears.... False to the max. That bf of hers.. Well, where do I start??? 😐

Dear jesus she is so booooring! How is she making living out of this??! She made some kinda brand For herself that she is launching 😄🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ she has luxury scrunchies 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ why?? I bet she charges 15 quid For them and you get them for few quids everywhere.. Why would anyone buy anything From her "brand" 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ and why Are all the influenzas minions they cant think anything New outside the box.. Luxury scrunchies pleeease

I don't understand who will buy her products either!

Yes she has a large number of followers on YouTube but she doesn't get the views on her videos. Shes not as well know as say Elle Darby so I'd love to know whos buying her tit!

• Heart
She 100% buys YouTube subscribers, her views and comments don’t reflect the follower numbers.

i keep repeating myself on this thread but why does she need to cake herself so much to sit at home!? You can tell she will be one of those 50/60 hear old women who will still be applying the same make up they did in their 20’s.

She is also very Dim, can’t articulate anything properly in her videos, its always ‘its literally amazing’ ‘its literally so cosy’

Reactions: 11
She 100% buys YouTube subscribers, her views and comments don’t reflect the follower numbers.
Yeh I’ve always thought that! Like her Instagram numbers aren’t as high as you’d expect someone with that many YouTube subscribers to have.

She is incredibly dim to the point I can’t watch her and he voice really goes through me!

Also, what's this REALLY annoying trend that all influences seem to have where they say, 'I'm obsessed!' and 'I'm not gonna lie....' 🙄
and if they're not saying that, they're mentioning Hinch..... They're all dam robots, I swear!! 🤔

i keep repeating myself on this thread but why does she need to cake herself so much to sit at home!? You can tell she will be one of those 50/60 hear old women who will still be applying the same make up they did in their 20’s.

She is also very Dim, can’t articulate anything properly in her videos, its always ‘its literally amazing’ ‘its literally so cosy’
This! I bet she uses hours To put make up on to sit home on the sofa on her cosy corner😆

• Haha
This! I bet she uses hours To put make up on to sit home on the sofa on her cosy corner😆
She wears far too much make up for sitting at home.... She's like Joan Collins when she was in Dynasty in the 80s.. All that's missing is the shoulder pads!!

The amount of make-up is so unnecessary. Her face is orange. Her boyfriend should be telling her.

The amount of make-up is so unnecessary. Her face is orange. Her boyfriend should be telling her.
Telling her she looks she's been Tango'ed??? 🤣

Her voice goes through me like nails on a blackboard. 😩😩 Seems to post the same content constantly even before lockdown. The way she talks about Bradly really irritates me too. Had to unfollow her on Instagram and unsubscribe from YouTube too.
Yeah, she's very samey... It must take her about 5hrs to get ready to sit infront of that camera 📸 and that's just for a GRWM 😂

• Haha
At this point I don’t know why I’m torturing myself watching her videos, even as background noise. The one I’ve got on just now contains a 10 minute interlude where she’s shouting to Bradlaaaaaay, who’s in another room of the house. He wants another cookie that she’s baked but she won’t allow him to have one (poor sod). When dimwit finally realises this shouting technique is a poor one, she decides to FaceTime him to have the exact same conversation all over again, with fake laughes and all. And this is apparently content?

• Haha
At this point I don’t know why I’m torturing myself watching her videos, even as background noise. The one I’ve got on just now contains a 10 minute interlude where she’s shouting to Bradlaaaaaay, who’s in another room of the house. He wants another cookie that she’s baked but she won’t allow him to have one (poor sod). When dimwit finally realises this shouting technique is a poor one, she decides to FaceTime him to have the exact same conversation all over again, with fake laughes and all. And this is apparently content?

I find her voice her most annoying quality, especially at the start of a video when she says 'hello everybody' or she use to anyway. The way she says Bradley also really irritates me. Overall I think she is quite harmless but bloody boring as hell!

How shes be able to launch her own eyelash brand I don't understand as shes hardly that well known 🤷‍♀️

I find her voice her most annoying quality, especially at the start of a video when she says 'hello everybody' or she use to anyway. The way she says Bradley also really irritates me. Overall I think she is quite harmless but bloody boring as hell!
agreed about the voice - I think a lot of the way she speaks seems affected and put on, but maybe that’s me being overly harsh. I agree she’s pretty harmless when compared with a lot of the scamming that goes on with the influencers, but I just cannot fathom how an airhead like her makes a living out of this. I’m sure I’ll carry on watching and getting irritated though 🤣😛