Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because they are “insaaane” and “just incredible” and… “stuff like that” 🥴🤮

She needs to chill on the “You do u boo”,
“The boyfriend in the back” and “Join the fam” tit aswell 🤢
Otherwise I’m telling Elle Darby 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because they are “insaaane” and “just incredible” and… “stuff like that” 🥴🤮

She needs to chill on the “You do u boo”,
“The boyfriend in the back” and “Join the fam” tit aswell 🤢
Otherwise I’m telling Elle Darby 🙄😂😂😂
They all morph into each other eventually - was only a matter of time :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Aaaand she's back to flogging chlorophyll and Biotin. Saying that she talks about them all the time! did I miss that as this is only the second time I've seen/heard her mention them. But once again she misses out the warning that these might not be suitable or even safe for people to use. Biotin although great for hair and nails, if taken in large quantities can affect the Thyroid. My own endocrinologist asked how much I took when my thyroid function went haywire, I have hypothyroidism so take Biotin to help with the hair loss and thinning, but I suddenly went extremely Hyperthyroid then dropped dangerously Hypo again, so Biotin was questioned. Luckily I don't take too much and had been taking the same dose for years, so it wasn't that. But anyone following Amy and not checking with medical experts can make themselves ill. I wonder who the would sue, would it be the company or their queen of BS?

As for her new car, I haven't watched, did she get a LandRover? If she did it's because her hero (LEM) has one. She also mentioned in her stories that she didn't have management, I thought she did. Did they dump her because her content is so boring and every vlog is the same thing just a different day? Whatever happened to her new line? Did it even launch or was that just another lie?
Back to flogging My Vitamins again 😅🙈

Guess she doesn't want people seeing how many dislikes her videos get. Obviously the dislikes were beginning to rival the likes otherwise why would she hide them? All her vids are the same, primping, pouting, spending money and flogging the latest greatest whatever. Of course she's all over LEM Instagram and YT, will she ever realise she has champagne tastes on a beer budget? She will never be in the same arena as LEM, no matter how much she sells out.

Reactions: 3
Ad after Ad after Ad atm. Boring and repetitive.

I can't imagine going out with my sister and her children and recording it for Youtube. Where is being in the moment and enjoying the experience for simply that. Plus why does her sister agree to her children being broadcast to Amy's (ever dwindling) audience? She did it the other week too, to advertise the big jumper things. Nothing like using your sister's children to make money!

Ad after Ad after Ad atm. Boring and repetitive.

I can't imagine going out with my sister and her children and recording it for Youtube. Where is being in the moment and enjoying the experience for simply that. Plus why does her sister agree to her children being broadcast to Amy's (ever dwindling) audience? She did it the other week too, to advertise the big jumper things. Nothing like using your sister's children to make money!
That's it exactly. And I bet she decided what the kids would wear, have to look stylish on her channel. Wouldn't be surprised if she fakes an engagement next, just to keep the few real followers she has.

Reactions: 2
Lol she only wears 2 clips of hair extensions each side of head to make her hair fuller and thicker. No it's because she's already wearing extensions that add LENGTH but they not Foxylocks. She's a bare full face liar yet companies still work with her.

She will use Bradley when she wants to flog teeth whitening products, his parents for content and her sisters kids for things they would never use or wear again. Basically she's a self -centered user, can see why she has no friends or no one wants to come around, it's always an agenda with her.

It's been a year since she's hit the gym and eating healthy, how's that going for you Amy? Oh yeah the videos tell the truth not those edited photos you put out.

Reactions: 8
Ohhh no she was in my Local area today at my local Westfield. Shame I won’t be bumping into her coz I have a job and a life.

why is it I never see her with friends? Don’t she have none? Always shopping and spending money. Hopefully she’s cosy staying in London 🙃🙃

I can't comment on her Youtube now, been blocked I presume.
Other people being called a 'Troll' by her sheep for questioning her advertising a different Hair product.
On Insta she saying it's helped her dry and knotty hair. I thought the other brand she worked with every month kept her hair hydrated and in great condition??
Bet it won't be long until she's busy on the delete button again. Absolutely no authenticity, just a liar to make the cash. Yet everyone (she doesn't delete) says how lovely she is inside and out. 🤣 like they 'know' her from a 30 min video...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
UhOh, GLM just posted a new YT and she's engaged! That's sure to send Dipsy over the top, she's been with Bradley longer and he's never proposing.
All the hauls at Christmas are just wasteful, how can anyone buy her a gift if she's out shopping every other day?

UhOh, GLM just posted a new YT and she's engaged! That's sure to send Dipsy over the top, she's been with Bradley longer and he's never proposing.
All the hauls at Christmas are just wasteful, how can anyone buy her a gift if she's out shopping every other day?
She writes a list out of what she wants and Bradley buys them. Oh yes she falling behind the influencers she's copying...no house...no pregnancy and no engagement. I don't think Bradley could afford any of that for the Pampered Princess and she's hemorrhaging money like there's no tomorrow to try and keep up the more successful channels.

GLM video gets 1.2k likes in a matter of minutes, Amy can only dream of numbers like that. Maybe if she toned it down and became more genuine and original instead of trying to be a poor carbon copy of those she likes. And what is with the orange face and white chest? Trying to look like she's not wearing makeup because she's "ill" and the foundation is troweled on. Her Christmas Eve vlog has been up for a hour and hasn't broken triple digits. If only she could listen and learn from the people who don't fawn over her. Constructive criticism is a valuable tool.

Last edited:
I bet its the fastest Amy has ever moved trying to find out where the ring is from 😆
BRADLEY!! I WANT
Doesn't that "soooooo" come across as being a tad sarcastic? Or maybe that's just me. I said it before and I'll say it again, don't be surprised if she pulls an engagement out her arse soon.

Reactions: 4
This girl is odd, fake, unoriginal, and a liar...especially about her weight

• Heart
I’m definitely not GLM’s biggest fan, but after all her ‘news’ this week poor old Amy is worrying how she’ll ever catch up! I can’t imagine living like that… constantly comparing your life to someone else, I kinda feel sorry for her!