Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long as her and bradders been together? Thought he would have purposed by now ?
I think Amy probably thinks that too! 😁 Been together a few years. Wonder what the atmosphere is like in their house atm.

This girl is odd, fake, unoriginal, and a liar...especially about her weight
Yep, this totally.

I kinda feel sorry for her!
I wouldn't waste your sympathy. Amy's not the 'nice kind' girl she makes out. Seen bits of it in so many videos. How she talks to others. Expects everyone to be kind to her, but shes unkind to others. She's dishonest, and will outright lie. Then people swoop into defend her, deluded. Hopefully people will start to see the light with Amy too, and other lying influencers.

Reactions: 7
By the time she has a baby for content or a wedding for engagement no one will give a tit about these influencer lockdown trends.

Reactions: 2
Who is the person on the right? Aside from the jacket looking like a baggy mess, what’s with the altered face and eye colour? She says “ live your own life”, well when is she going to actually live hers, instead of pretending to be someone she’s not?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is the person on the right? Aside from the jacket looking like a baggy mess, what’s with the altered face and eye colour? She says “ live your own life”, well when is she going to actually live hers, instead of pretending to be someone she’s not?
Buying a size 22 10 for an oversized fit. 😆

Reactions: 6
New YT vlog and it's a "cosy haul"!! WTF does that even mean? Buying more clothes etc that she doesn't need or wear. Did she not get enough for Christmas? Also on her IG she's saying she bought the planner that earlier she said Bradley got her for Christmas! Girl is struggling for content on all her social media, unless it's flogging crap she has nothing. Also noticed she deleted the picture of herself wearing her Christmas pajamas, what's that about?

Reactions: 5
Bored and 😲 at the beginning of that video - I'm so busy.. self employed blah blah Bradley works 9-5 and can switch off and I can't
Has he not had enough of her already. Now he's working from home he must see what she's actually doing with her time surely? Playing house, dress up, shopping, and watching TV/films. 2 videos a week and some instagram photos is not taxing! Some people do that alongside full time jobs!

Why does she keep saying "what I done" and sea shells instead of Seychelles.

Whole video was about her basically. Showed us all her presents... So self absorbed.

Is she really lucky that the landlord is letting her do whatever she wants or she's doing it anyway (more likely) and why do all that in a rental house? Just for content? Putting new flooring down in the kitchen. Her title says - New kitchen! Its not a new kitchen 🤣

2022 content sounds same as 2021, vlogs, hauls, home videos. Going to be a bit tricky to copy Gemma as much now..what with the engagement and pregnancy Amy doesnt have.

Says she's got a list she's so excited to film, but asking everyone for ideas yet again..!.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had hoped that she'd been given or bought herself a gimble for Christmas. But no, we are going to spend another year of feeling motion sick while she swings her camera around. Even when she's standing still she can't hold it steady.

@Miss Sunny it annoys the crap out of me that she can't speak properly. The "I done" instead of I did or the "feels so luxury" instead of feels so luxurious. If she's wanting to run with the big dogs she better improve her vocabulary.

As for the kitchen.... putting stick on flooring over tile without putting down a subfloor will eventually look terrible. I guarantee that she and her mum didn't do that. Again everything is just for the aesthetics. Like complaining that her milk frother(?) isn't white so it looks out of place. Put it in a cupboard then. Can't wait to see the mess when she adds another piece of furniture into an already crowded kitchen. What's with the dresser in there?

Reactions: 3
Isn't her rental contract up on the house this year? Why spend any money on a rental property if you are just going to move, saying that with Amy's brain she only just bought a new settee and furniture. I'm really hoping the corner settee won't fit in her new place 😼

Oh Lordy the desperation is showing. She's doing swipe ups on her presents from "Bradley"!

As for her comments about that was the last Christmas that they were buying gifts for each other because they need to save to buy a house :) All I can say is, buy the Christmas presents but stop the daily clothing/homeware hauls as that is where the majority of the money is going not the once a year gifts at Christmas. That also shows that she's not making much money with her YT or her affiliates.

Reactions: 5
New vlog, new Shein haul!!! Surely she can show what a store has without actually buying anything. So much for saving up for a house.

I'm guessing a few of those outfits didn't fit, not that she owned up to it. But when she posts a picture of the model wearing it instead of herself then the clothes didn't fit. Someone asked what she does with all the clothes she buys, wonder if she'll answer. But this is the 2nd clothing/accessories haul she's done in 3 days and we're only 8 days into the New Year!! I guess when she said about no Christmas presents this year she was only talking about Bradley not getting anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I didn't even bother to watch her shein haul,u never see her wearing the actual clothes,today another cosy vlog and another haul,she manifested the glasses,she really turned in to gemma, the manifestation,now she reads affirmation cards and drink ginger tonic and everything is cozy and she's so excited lol

Reactions: 8
OMG that vlog! Another haul, a kitchen cabinet that is too big for the space. And that beauty room...what a feckin nightmare, and she says she loves to keep things tidy :ROFLMAO:. How is there room in that house? Spending all that money on a rental instead of saving it makes no sense. Is it just me or did Bradley seem a little grumpy? I'd be getting pretty PO'd if I were him.

OMG that vlog! Another haul, a kitchen cabinet that is too big for the space. And that beauty room...what a feckin nightmare, and she says she loves to keep things tidy :ROFLMAO:. How is there room in that house? Spending all that money on a rental instead of saving it makes no sense. Is it just me or did Bradley seem a little grumpy? I'd be getting pretty PO'd if I were him.
It does make no sense.. She keeps saying it was only £10, but 100 items at £10 is £1000 Basic maths. All those items in the bags and boxes in the messy 'beauty room', the £80 mirror, the kitchen unit. And they want to save for a house. It's obvious where the problem is. Wouldnt blame Bradley if he was grumpy tbh. Its not exactly a common goal if shes spending so much. Hopefully he ditches her soon.

I think she has an actual psychological problem, is addicted to the 'high' of buying stuff. It seems more than buying for hauls.

And poor Luna. Their living room must stink if Luna is "on her period" :rolleyes: and they just put a blanket down. Poor dog should be spayed, that's bad dog owners right there, female dogs that don't get spayed run a high risk of uterine cancer, breast cancer...a whole load of tumors. Pay for the spay Amy and not the new phone case and air pod case you were showing off this morning before your "gym" visit.

Reactions: 7
How many mirrors does she need lol? And that's just one side of her crap cave beauty room.
She likes to look at herself, classic narcissist. That room has too many pieces of furniture let alone mirrors. Notice how she only ever shows one side of this room and the kitchen, because the other side is jam packed with crap. There is no way she put all those bags full of God knows what away, she claims she wears all the clothes she buys and donates her older stuff. I don't believe that for a second, she'd be filming herself doing that to make herself look good. And there was another haul! This time from Amazon. How often did she go on about wanting ribbed glasses? Then goes and buys plain glasses from Amazon... Hauls are fun but not every vlog, I don't think any of the other You Tubers she copies do as many as her, it's almost as if she has nothing better to offer, even after all the ideas people give her. So many wanting her to do makeup tutorials, don't know why as her makeup doesn't change. Personally, I'd love to see her hire a professional organizer to sort out her closet (spare bedroom number 1) and that 'beauty room' (spare bedroom number 2) oh, and the kitchen, that room needs help not more furniture.

Reactions: 1
The picture she posted this morning on her IG was of her in a pair of shorts and a jacket. I thought it was freezing over there, I'm going to have to repack my case if it's shorts weather! I'm guessing she's just regurgitating old photos because she's just too busy (lazy) to actually take new ones or ones that are actually true to life. And this constant 'cosy' is getting really boring, especially as there is nothing 'cosy' about her vlogs. It's "get cosy" when it's winter months and it's "get cosy" in the warmer months. Someone send her a dictionary so she can learn some new words, and also so she can learn the word is "something" not "somethink", unless she's aiming for "somethink I'm a total ditsy lala"

Her latest vlog is unavailable to me, it says it's private!!

She said she had to remove it due to copy right some b.s like that.
I dunno why but I just feel like she’s just answering her own questions on her insta q&a 🤣