Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she had to remove it due to copy right some b.s like that.
I dunno why but I just feel like she’s just answering her own questions on her insta q&a 🤣
Hasn't she been doing this long enough to understand copyright? And the comments are all the same as her other vlogs, " you're the best" "you're so beautiful" " what a gorgeous pair" "you're vlogs make my day" :sick:
Nothing creative or original in the vlogs or the comments.

Reactions: 5
What does she mean admin day ? LOL
I'm sure she meant "cosy admin day"!! Basically, just another day of her sitting on her sofa with a blanket watching tv and stealing...I mean writing out ideas for her vlogs and let's not forget the extremely photogenic cups of coffee or hot chocolate. Seeing as all her vlogs are just hauls these days not sure what needs to be written out, but it sure does make a pretty picture. After all that's all she's about these days, the aesthetic not quality. Seriously though what admin does she have? She no longer has her own "company" or management so what does she class as admin? If I was doing admin I think I'd be sitting at my desk not on the sofa, honestly one of the laziest You Tubers around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She protests too much lol
Apparently shes had a comment she must be unhappy so is shopping.
Defence from Amy - I'm happy, I laughed at the comment, It's my job. Obviously wanting all the (visible) comments from her sheep to support her.
Meanwhile on Instagram she said she was down, and the comments cheered her up. Which is it? Your happy or your down? You laughed at it, or it affected you? Liar as normal.

She's getting a dopamine 'high'. She can justify and dress it up however she wants. How she talks about her buying, and shopping its not just for the hauls for content. Compulsive buying disorder is an addiction, and addicts don't tend to be good at self reflection, and use denial.

Zara video isn't sponsored. Title is £350 haul. She gets average 10,000 views, Youtube don't pay much per view for Ads. She's making a 'loss' on that video. Managing money and business sense obvioulsy not a strong point.

Reactions: 7
It's her job? Well, she should be fired! She does an absolutely terrible job of showing the clothes she buys, and any homewares are shown on video and never seen again. Also, if it was a job, she'd be getting paid and therefore wouldn't have to make Bradley miss out on Christmas gifts this year (although I highly doubt that was ever going to happen). I thought she was a You Tuber not a shopper, I'm fed up with all these hauls, so soon after Christmas. People either got enough with their presents or are saving because they spent enough at Christmas and here, she is spending like there's no tomorrow!
It's a poor defense when she knows her vlogs are crap. Is there any other You Tuber that just buys stuff all the time and has very little other content? Even the ones she tries to emulate have more going on in their lives than just shopping all the time. Even if she went to the shops to show what's in, even try things on and show us that instead of buying everything. Although that would just be a nightmare of wobbly filming and motion sickness.
On her IG she wanted ideas (as usual) so I suggested no more hauls, wonder how that will go down.

Reactions: 7
Well, that house tour vlog was awful. And the shots out her window trying so hard to look like the MGs views. Saying that she hates clutter but continues to buy things without a place to put them. Not showing her wardrobe room, obviously that's where she shoved all the bags of crap. Ending on their master ensuite but not showing it because the bulbs are blown and have been for a while so they're not using that room!! How about change a feckin light bulb dopey? And is just me but the kitchen, without all the extra furniture, is a good size with adequate storage. It's just all the unnecessary things that she buys that clutter it up. And she'd mentioned the picture in her 'beauty room' slipping in a previous vlog yet she still hasn't fixed it. Guess she'll just add it to that list of things she needs to do, or rather that Bradley needs to do.

Why would we need a house tour anyway? She has shown us all that in previous videos, just not in one go. She did all about the kitchen in a previous video. Seems really lazy, as there is nothing new, and boring as we've seen it all before. Seems shes struggling to come up with content.

So cross Neal's Yard have gifted her all that stuff. She so doesn't fit their ethics, and sustainability. Have they even looked at what she represents. Chemically laden cleaners, products, heavy make up galore, cheap fast fashion from the likes of shein. Hope they're pleased, they have just lost a customer.
And that tiny, written in white 'kindly gifted' so you can barely see it.

Reactions: 3
So cross Neal's Yard have gifted her all that stuff. She so doesn't fit their ethics, and sustainability. Have they even looked at what she represents? Chemically laden cleaners, products, heavy makeup galore, cheap fast fashion from the likes of shein. Hope they're pleased, they have just lost a customer.
And that tiny, written in white 'kindly gifted' so you can barely see it.
Let them know. That is the only way these companies will know; they are going by her numbers (which we all know are false) so aren't actually aware of what she's really all about. I only have a few hundred followers on IG but I get asked to collab with companies (jewelry and dog products) so it's really nothing to do with her as a person just who she's reaching, if that makes sense. If it was no one would ask her to promote anything because she's terrible at it. I always thought Neal's Yard was aimed at an older audience, has it changed in the 18 years I've been in America?
I didn't see the 'kindly gifted' but that's her all over, she wants us to believe companies are falling over themselves to give her things, not that they expect her to then try and flog it to us. I guess we're going to get a video on how these are her favourite products, that they've helped her so much and that she's so excited to use them.....:rolleyes::sleep: New product, same old spiel.

Reactions: 1
What makes those pictures worse is that they were paid for (paid partnership) and she just reused old screenshots. So lazy that she couldn't be bothered to take new pictures for that specific partnership. Stuns me why any company wastes their time with her and that these shots were okayed by them. Seriously, she does nothing all day and couldn't get off her arse to take new pictures, she really has reached all time laziness mode.

Anyone with a brain wouldn’t waste so much money on a rental property. Save for a deposit instead of trying to keep up and copy everyone else . It’s so boring and bland.

Reactions: 6
Someone has called her out on her wasting and she should be more sustainable. She has a comment telling her by a fan she is jealous. Haha. The girl has responded. Fecking typical. Always some idiot who has to defend these money hungry youtubers who have little or no morals. 🤔

Reactions: 8
Honestly!!! Obsessed!!!! Excited!!!! Literally!!! Wtf is wrong with this chav.
In real life her foundation is cakey and the wrong shade, clothes look dirty and like she has slept in them, extensions look terrible from the back and her house looks rank from her videos. Worst youtube. Liar and will need serious mental care in a few years

Reactions: 6
Ahhhh I've been wanting to post on here for such a long. I knew/know her IRL (and some of her family/wider circle) and so I am so glad to find that people are seeing through her BS!

I know some of the reasons why she is "like this" - the shopping/validation seeking/copying other more successful YTers etc. Her family is actually really nice and not superficial in that kinda way at all - lovely sisters etc and they are all prettytalented/successful/happy in their own lane kinda people, so not like the stereotype of an "extra" family doing stuff just for the gram. If that makes sense? Her wider family has more money and so they are bit flashy but not like filming themselves every moment flashy, just doing nice stuff and going to nice places.

She's had some issues growing up - dad was abusive to mum, mum was single for most of their child hood. Typical lack of money stuff as she had 4 girls. there is also a religion element as well as I remember being told she/her sisters/mum etc were Jehovahs witnesses for a long time so they didnt have birthdays, christmas at all, no presents or anything and so was their family- so now they kinda go big or go home in that. Her mum had the typical single mum, not enough money thing going on, they lived in council flats/houses for a while before they moved to Brighton. Their family is not from Brighton originally they just came for a fresh start kinda thing. She was so nice at school when she was younger etc, like primary & secondary age. Really sweet and lovely. As she got older its almost like she became aware that she was your typically pretty "look much older than she is" kinda girl. Age 13 looking like 17, when her makeup and clothes were really nice and not overdone, you know. Just the kind of girl you'd be like "wow look at her can I use you in my photography project" kinda pretty? The girl next door type that everyone liked and all the boys liked.

Then her dad died a few years ago and her mum married someone else, her sisters started having kids/running stuff and she was kinda just left with a pretty face and no real skill? like one sister is a really successful nail artist, another one can do hair, so maybe she was just left with a pretty face and the typical "if zoella can do it why cant I" Brighton girl approach to earning money on YT/instagram.

She doesnt like hang out with her school friends anymore, there was a whole big circle of us and its like minus her now. I think every now and then she will go for a meal with her like closet 1/2 but most of her interactions are with Bradley, his family, her sisters. And YT "Friends" which we all know arent real :)

So yeah I think thats about it for now, hopefully some of that explains the "cosy shopping obsessed" deal she seems to have going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 11