Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New cosy autumn video uploaded .... carbon copy if GLM last video. Baking pumpkin picking and dressing the porch for autumn shes even started shopping at waitrose. And can someone please tell me why they always have their dinner in a bowl? Am I missing something? Are plates not fashionable anymore?

Reactions: 5
New cosy autumn video uploaded .... carbon copy if GLM last video. Baking pumpkin picking and dressing the porch for autumn shes even started shopping at waitrose. And can someone please tell me why they always have their dinner in a bowl? Am I missing something? Are plates not fashionable anymore?
No, you're so last century,.,.........🤣😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has breakfast in a bowl with a ceramic lid and she ate it with a tiny golden leaf shaped spoon. Must of took her an hour to eat it even on time lapse it was laborious. Luckily it was an admin day translated to sitting on the sofa with a blanket and watching TV until Bradley gets back and cook and cleans for her. Spoilt, pampered, lazy princess sloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
can not get over her and two other on yt with their pumpkin picking and decorating for autumn lark , goodness sake they are like watching paint dry than

Reactions: 4
She has breakfast in a bowl with a ceramic lid and she ate it with a tiny golden leaf shaped spoon. Must of took her an hour to eat it even on time lapse it was laborious. Luckily it was an admin day translated to sitting on the sofa with a blanket and watching TV until Bradley gets back and cook and cleans for her. Spoilt, pampered, lazy princess sloth.
Omg 😅😅😅😅 her and that little golden spoon 😅😅😅 I loved it when bradders said her pumpkin face mask looked like her fake tan though .... her face was a picture 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg your foundation looks stunning hun.
Hope you have a super exciting amazing cosy autumnal weekend and everythink. Literally.
Treat yourself to a new dressing gown & pair of slippers and have a pamper night for change maybe? So cosy. Literally must be so excited. Teehee 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cosy morning routine she’s cosy 24/7 how more cosy can she get! What routine she sits at home all day! Don’t she get bored I mean she’s not even got kids to take care off cannot imagine how bored she gets!! No wonder why she’s constantly buying and being cosy
Yep. These routines are always the effing same arent they. Who wants to watch the same thing over and over again. Slippers, dressing gown, cosy, candles, face mask, 5 minute bloody journal again. What a bloody boring life.

Got problems muchly. She seems to be always having to do things to make herself feel good. That will be the shallow, vain, self centred, shopping, cleaning, pointless life she lives.

Letting the dogs out for a wee in the garden again, as usual...how about. Getting up, putting your clothes on and taking them for a walk. If you own dogs thats part of your morning routine. How come its never part of hers? Too busy making herself a coffee, baking pastries, and watching the Xmas channel in Oct...to make herself feel good.

Does she not wonder why shes having to do all these thing to make herself feel good, or why shes so empty inside, with fake smiles, and 'being excited' Content is boring and the channel is dead. Time for a re think and do something else surely. How long is she going to make the channel limp along for.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don't put wooden spoons in the dishwasher........
Makes 4 croissants for her and Bradley but only one coffee? Then while arranging the throw around her she tips the mug, no coffee spills out and the mug is spotless, then pretends to take a sip from it, holding it like it's warming her hands...if there was any coffee in that mug it would have splashed over her. Her videos are so disjointed, she says she let the dogs out for a wee then she's uncovering them on the sofa. Did they wee then run back in, jump on the sofa and cover themselves up? Or were they not wanting to go out but Amy just wanted us to see shots of her trailing her hands over her curtains? If this was a Saturday, where was Bradley? Doesn't he help her make the bed? And how long are her days? If I did what she did it would be the middle of the day before I'd even got dressed! And also ewww to not brushing her teeth first thing. I've worked in dentistry for 20+ years, you should brush your teeth first thing in the morning, before breakfast, then after every meal. Her breath must be rank. And I really could have done without the closeup of her mouth while brushing. Getting dressed then applying the body butter??

Don't even get me started on this thumbnail. Why the stupid "sexy" bed pose with a face mask? she had already been up for hours. Why did she wrap the pouf throw over her arm to light a candle? what's with the throw on the sofa? Is it covering up a pile of crap? And if she "loves" her "new" fireplace so much why did she have to put the fireplace channel on her tv? When I light my fire I don't then put one on the tv, makes no sense.

I had taken a break from her because she's just so boring and it's a bit pathetic seeing her doing the same things in every video and saying how "excited" she is, I don't like to be a grammar nazi but her inability to speak her own language drives me crazy. She had mentioned that she films shopping on her phone because it shakes less, so once more I recommend a gimble to her, she likes the comment. BUT she would rather spend 100s of pounds on crap than 20/40 pounds on an item that would make her vlogs watchable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone help me out. She posts two videos, a week apart. One is titled "A Cosy Autumn Day, Morning Routine" the other is titled "Fall Morning Routine, Cosy and Relaxing" aren't these the exact same thing except for using the US term for Autumn? Or have I been out of the UK for so long that they've started using the term Fall instead of Autumn? Either way it's a bit repetitive. And why was she eating her oatmeal out of a sugar bowl, with a tiny teaspoon? I guess it's really all about the aesthetics rather than function for her, as long as it looks good that's all that matters.... take that GLM.... :rolleyes:

“Keeping up” is her cardio 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🙄
Whatever she sees or hears she (copies) does writes it all down in her “work” notebook for her next video or Insta post.
She is THE MOST influenced (fan girl) “influencer” I have everrr come across!
How is she not weirded out at the absolute extreme she does it to aswell???!
The funny thing is u can tell she very highly rates herself and thinks she’s well-known/popular/made it/up there with the more elite.
It clearly costs her WAAAY more than she’s earning from this ‘job’ to make content/hauls.
She’s literally paying for her job 🥴

I feel so so sorry for the dogs aswell,She does nothing with them and that phase she went through with Bradley I felt sorry for him too, trying to coach and train him into being-acting like someone he wasn’t for the ‘couples’ channel feel 🥴
She’s a fake in every sense of the word,dishonest and thick with it.
At the end of the day ‘HER channel’ is about HER- not her 15 (non paid for 👀) followers-
She loves herself,loves being infront of the camera and loves the title of ‘influencer’ and the lifestyle of being one….

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How petty can you get? She deleted my comment that said not to put her wooden spoons in the dishwasher along with a link explaining why.

I love one of the comments that say that Amy and GLM are her favourites ..... well they are interchangeable ( thanks to Amy's copying)

@Beee, you nailed it. I used to feel sorry for Bradley but now I feel that he plays along as well, his pathetic excuses about how Amy treated his mum just turned me off him. Although he doesn't seem to be appearing in as many of her vlogs ( unless he's playing chauffer ) no more team bed making. Maybe his friends/ work colleagues gave him a hard time about being under the thumb. The 'couples' videos that they did were nauseating and so forced... can't wait to see her Christmas day vlog where she'll pretend to be surprised by the presents she bought herself but says came from him.

Reactions: 10
Who puts fresh pumpkins on the stairs? Really gross. They will start to rot🤪

Reactions: 2
Begs people now in every (copied/staged) video to comment below with suggestions or questions,Or answers to very simplistic things she could easily work out/find out herself 🥴Let’s chat in the comment section 🤥 =
“I’m just desperately trying to increase my engagement/up my comments numbers but I will not respond to any of you,I’m just lying
😌💅 because you’ve done exactly what I needed u to do,for me,now”
Some comments would take her literally 3 seconds to respond to…….
This one maybe alittle longer 🙈😂🤣
93D5DF8E-F1E1-4AF7-99D0-DD701D73FFD9.jpeg

• Haha
Her latest video is a pisstale right!?

13 mins in and she has used the word ‘cosy’ 12 times so far!

what the duck is a cosy bowl? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Get a personality Amy!!! you bloody one dimensional dimwit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest video is a pisstale right!?

13 mins in and she has used the word ‘cosy’ 12 times so far!

what the duck is a cosy bowl? 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Get a personality Amy!!! you bloody one dimensional dimwit!
I HATE the word Incredibleeeeeee now!

Reactions: 4
Wait….. another bloody cosy autumn video? The girl needs to stay in bed and be cosy and not get up! What a bore 😴😴😴😴😴 imagine what Christmas has in store WINTER COSY EVENING! Same old tit I yawn when I see her new videos up same old shite needs to get a life! Feel sorry for her bloke as well!!

& LOL pasta in a pumpkin jar my eyes have seen it all now I can’t😂😂
She really has nothing better to do

Autumn with me, what does that even mean? Are we going to be Winter with me next month? She's one bizarre girl, it's like you have to lose 95% of your brain cells to be on her level.
Screenshot_20211024-203822_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13