Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes definitely popped over here recently. As shes actually decided to show them walking the dogs! Hi Amy 👋

More buying. £160 in TK Maxx. Going to buy all new Christmas stuff.
What has happened to last years Christmas decorations? Nobody really changes ALL their decorations every year do they?
Plus changing the decor in the bedroom, as its been a year!

Does she live under a rock, is she not aware of climate change, or the amount of plastic in our oceans. She has no social conscience. It's all about Amy or nothing.

And if she says " How cute is it" or "So cute" again. I may vomit 🤮 How can everything be cute. How is pasta cute? Her vocabularly is severely limited.

Reactions: 12
Is she getting a new car?
Apparently she already has her new car now.
Im sure it was needed (justified) as the other car was so 2017 or the wrong shade of white :LOL:

Did anyone else think driving it and filming as she went along looked unsafe in the last video? The camera looks like its behind the steering wheel! Obviously means her eyes werent on the road, when she repeatedly looks at it while filming, and waving her hands around! She was definitely driving, and not stopped as you could see the movement out the window. Another irresponsible thing she does to add to the list. She believes shes beyond everything, including having an accident.

Reactions: 4
Aaaand she's back to flogging chlorophyll and Biotin. Saying that she talks about them all the time! did I miss that as this is only the second time I've seen/heard her mention them. But once again she misses out the warning that these might not be suitable or even safe for people to use. Biotin although great for hair and nails, if taken in large quantities can affect the Thyroid. My own endocrinologist asked how much I took when my thyroid function went haywire, I have hypothyroidism so take Biotin to help with the hair loss and thinning, but I suddenly went extremely Hyperthyroid then dropped dangerously Hypo again, so Biotin was questioned. Luckily I don't take too much and had been taking the same dose for years, so it wasn't that. But anyone following Amy and not checking with medical experts can make themselves ill. I wonder who the would sue, would it be the company or their queen of BS?

As for her new car, I haven't watched, did she get a LandRover? If she did it's because her hero (LEM) has one. She also mentioned in her stories that she didn't have management, I thought she did. Did they dump her because her content is so boring and every vlog is the same thing just a different day? Whatever happened to her new line? Did it even launch or was that just another lie?

Reactions: 5
She got no chance of buying a house, the amount she spends. Go on Bradders get that overtime in.🤣 Yes she said she had some exciting new business ventures about the same time Gemma Louise Miles started to flog her lounge wear.

Reactions: 6
Plus the amount of subscribers/bots she’s brought is INNNNNNNNSANE!
Do these companies that gift her tit no do alittle research on her numbers and how they don’t add up??
600K followers,1.4K views,477 likes,33 comments 🥴
So dumb,Do the math 🤦🏽‍♀️

Along with these constant comments…
She’s an embarrassment but thinks she’s a professional influencer!
Her whole ‘career’ is make believe and self-funded.Absolutely fake and an imitation of others.
The fact she said “The boyfriends in the back” the other day too made me vom alittle in my mouth 🤢
2A3BFCFD-54E5-4338-8D10-C48358C86DD3.png

Lmao cosy season? She’s been in cosy season since august. Girl needs to get a life and proper job. Influencer my left arse cheek! Feel sorry for her poor boyfriend he needs to ditch her fast! And cosy Sunday? It’s Monday love
When you put loads on a frosted tree, you can hardly see ther actual decorations. Plain green makes them pop. Getting Elle Darby vibes from her lately.

Reactions: 1
Another Ad, I mean vlog, flogging another line of teeth whitening products, this must be her 3rd this year. But none of it will work on her veneers. She can stick strips on her teeth till the cows come home and they won't change colour. And yet again she doesn't warn her loyal subjects that whitening your teeth can cause sensitivity.

I knew she'd get the same car as her idol LEM. Her driving while filming herself is dangerous because she likes to see herself, that's why Bradley usually does the driving, so she can pout and pose while pretending that she's filming Bradley.

I get that YouTubers grow and change but usually it's for the better, this one has gotten worse. Repetitive vlogs, limited vocabulary ( everything is cosy, or should I say "everythink"!) constant flogging of multiple items which she always claims are her favourite and the best thing ever. Not an original idea in her head. I wouldn't mind that she copies others if only she would acknowledge them and not try and take the credit for it herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Havent seen her videos in weeks, tried to watch her latest one, she needs to leave the grey lips to the dead, and ease up on the make up, she must look so bad and cakey in person

Reactions: 3
Havent seen her videos in weeks, tried to watch her latest one, she needs to leave the grey lips to the dead, and ease up on the make up, she must look so bad and cakey in person
HAHA tbh I stopped watching her ages ago and thought I’d pop here and see if anything had improved.. all I had to read was grey lips to know things are very much the same. Guessing she’s done a weekly cosy morning routine too. Boreeee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t unsee it,So neither should u guys 😭 Sorry 🤣
E6A2C480-5ACA-4763-BDC6-EC14A4FE5B0F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
No one is going to buy a fleecy blanket with a hood for £60, she even tried roping her niece and nephew to flog them. So I guess she only Involves her family in her channel if she gets something out of it. Also I don't a clue with what's going on with her fashion sense or lack of it recently, it's all fedoras and weird shein tat.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
No one is going to buy a fleecy blanket with a hood for £60, she even tried roping her niece and nephew to flog them. So I guess she only Involves her family in her channel if she gets something out of it. Also I don't a clue with what's going on with her fashion sense or lack of it recently, it's all fedoras and weird shein tat.

Why would anyone pay that much for one of those primark were selling them for like £10/15 a little while ago!

Also she’s resembling a drag queen with the amount of make up she plasters on!

Reactions: 4