Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her bedroom is way to far away from the fridge, that's why she's always on the sofa with a blanket watching netflix and snacking or as she likes to call it "working".
Knowing her that wouldn’t be a problem, next minute she will be shopping for a fridge for her bedroom to be cosy

Reactions: 2
So the dog escaped.....probably taking itself for a walk, as no one else does!
Someone has commented shes becoming more like an advert channel.... Amy says "she just loves sharing her favourite brands with us" :LOL:
Funny those favourite brands change every other week as it's whoevers paying the ££$$ I'd say the person making the comment is more correct than Amy.
An influencers job is to influence people to purchase items. She gets paid to advertise. She dresses it up in a 'cosy' video but they are ads. I don't get why more people don't realise this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhhh so cosy in her dressing gown, it's so soft and cosy and cosy and cosy! It's from.Lounge a year ago, so cosy... leads into an advert for (drum roll) LOUNGE!! Did you guess it? I fast forward
Wee scrounge for Body Shop stuff. She is thinking of buying something, but we know she is looking for them to send her stuff... . at that point I switch off..
(Sigh)

Reactions: 7
Ahhhh so cosy in her dressing gown, it's so soft and cosy and cosy and cosy! It's from.Lounge a year ago, so cosy... leads into an advert for (drum roll) LOUNGE!! Did you guess it? I fast forward
Wee scrounge for Body Shop stuff. She is thinking of buying something, but we know she is looking for them to send her stuff... . at that point I switch off..
(Sigh)
At this point shes so predictable isn't she? Which makes the videos so boring. I cant bring myself to even try to watch this one.
Title says it all -
Autumn Day at home - where else does she go? shes always at home being 'cosy' (lazy), unless Bradders is being her bodyguard and chauffer :LOL:
Lounge haul = Advert
Cooking = Gousto I imagine?
Pamper = All she ever does. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she has another paid promotion advert video out. Good old foxylocks. Looks like whole first quarter of the video. Doesn't really match the title initially, which makes you think she'll be shopping (surprise, surprise - would be cheaper to get counselling/therapy)

But no first we get her doing her hair, and trying to flog us foxylocks again. More smiling at herself and smoothing her hair in the mirror. So bloody vain! And the way she looks at herself in the camera when theyre in the car (Bradders the chauffeur again!)
Oh and a tit ton of food between them, the fridge is rammed full! How do 2 people need that much, bet half of it will end up in the bin.
Plus she's got an orange face again, just like a pumpkin :LOL: She loves Autumn so much she turning into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At this point I don't know why I even try. Sometimes the comments feel like a cult, all saying the same thing, and if you so much have some advice for Amy they start defending her. For your fyi I said if she didn't buy so much she'd be able to afford her dream house easier.

Screenshot_20211001-083531.png

At this point I don't know why I even try. Sometimes the comments feel like a cult, all saying the same thing, and if you so much have some advice for Amy they start defending her. For your fyi I said if she didn't buy so much she'd be able to afford her dream house easier.

View attachment 789219
If that was on latest video. It's been taken down. I hear some influencers "buy" subs. 🤷‍♀️

I don't know how they going to afford a better property then their rented one they have now. To be seen as being successful it will have to have more than 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms or she will be "downgrading". I think she has her eye on properties 500k plus and new build for that lifestyle she desperately craves. Bradley better start doing some overtime pronto.

Reactions: 4
Do they all have the same management? Every video Ive watched so far the influencers have the same things, glass pumpkins from b&m, small green pumpkins from amazon and orange dish/teapot from Next. It's getting soooo boring that it's the same content regurgitated by another influencer.
What is the pumpkin obsession?? I am soooo bored of effin pumpkins and it actually gives me the ick when I see how much clutter they have. My decor stays the same for years and I do not want or need freakin pumpkin onraments made of raffia!!!!

What is the pumpkin obsession?? I am soooo bored of effin pumpkins and it actually gives me the ick when I see how much clutter they have. My decor stays the same for years and I do not want or need freakin pumpkin onraments made of raffia!!!!
I wonder if the Americans are face palming themselves as apparently the UK influencers celebrate "Fall" by just decorating with pumpkins. There's so much more to Autumn/Fall then just saying everything is cosy and pumpkins. Saying that though Im not sure how many people decorate this season here. Anyway no imagination at all.

So the dog escaped.....probably taking itself for a walk, as no one else does!
Someone has commented shes becoming more like an advert channel.... Amy says "she just loves sharing her favourite brands with us" :LOL:
Funny those favourite brands change every other week as it's whoevers paying the ££$$ I'd say the person making the comment is more correct than Amy.
An influencers job is to influence people to purchase items. She gets paid to advertise. She dresses it up in a 'cosy' video but they are ads. I don't get why more people don't realise this.
i agree miss sunny id say the silly mare gets paid for advertising take the amount of times the cleaning products are on display every scent of lenor and zeflora jesus christ theres no need she calls it a job than

I don't know how they going to afford a better property then their rented one they have now. To be seen as being successful it will have to have more than 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms or she will be "downgrading". I think she has her eye on properties 500k plus and new build for that lifestyle she desperately craves. Bradley better start doing some overtime pronto.
overtime defi0 she has the poor bugger dressing the bed with her before he sets out to work while she sits editing on her arse and calls it working , he will have to keep her in the life shes accustomed to , being cosy ,

Haha yes she just waiting to see what is GLM I doing to copy help her. I wonder how much Autumn items she also copied. I've seen the Orange Next teapot idea poached already. None of them even drink tea anyway lol.
Amy is the poundland version of GLM .... She copies everything she does but GLM shops at the white company amy goes to home bargains b and m and poundland 😅

She is soooooo vain. Who actually sits in the house with a full face of make up on. Fake eye lashes on and styled bloody foxy locks. And she never tells you what size clothes she buys.... she covers the size on the hangers when she does a primark haul. She definitely not the size medium she claims to be. Fake ass gemma miles wanna be.

Last edited:
She buys tit crap cheap stuff.. but never wears it. When she says what she is wearing mostly its River Island , Zara or H&M. I wonder if she returns her hauls from Primark. All fake for content. 🤔
Another toxic so called influencer making people spend money on cack instead of helping them style what they already have. Causing debt and landfills.
Where the hell did these people come from? I also blame youtube and sponsors who have made them from ordinary people who we enjoyed watching to money grabbing ads. 🙄

She buys tit crap cheap stuff.. but never wears it. When she says what she is wearing mostly its River Island , Zara or H&M. I wonder if she returns her hauls from Primark. All fake for content. 🤔
Another toxic so called influencer making people spend money on cack instead of helping them style what they already have. Causing debt and landfills.
Where the hell did these people come from? I also blame youtube and sponsors who have made them from ordinary people who we enjoyed watching to money grabbing ads. 🙄
Her make up and dress sense is very joan Collins and amy that is NOT a compliment my dear.

the caked on look so so dated.

I cant listen to her say 'so excited' or 'cosy' one more time.
More fakery promoting yet another different company for teeth whitening products. And she's got fake top 'teeth' anyway, whatever theyre called - composite bonding?
More going on about how much work shes got, and always working blah blah blah. Like washing your hair, and sitting with a face mask, making cinnamon buns is work. FFS so insulting, and entitiled.
I reckon the two of them must make more rubbish than a family of 4. Bet their bin gets stuffed to overflowing! Shes wanting to completely restyle the bedroom now, more buying unneccsary stuff, and more rubbish. Shes so thick I bet shes got no idea what happens to her rubbish that she happily makes tonnes of. Doesnt think about anybody but herself.

All the Shein clothing hauls are terrible. She picks things that look like blankets on her and layers it up with scarfs, loads of necklaces and her fake hair. She's actually making herself look even more bigger, that's not including she even sizes up on her clothes for an oversized fit. I would buy nothing she tries to flog as her selling technique is that she's so excited as its her favourite thing.

Let's see how many times she will wear this thin scraggy saggy Cardigan.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3