Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking for recommendations for a console table for the hall. Why? I would have thought she can find anything due to her shopping addiction. More likely hoping a company will send one to her. Plus copying GLM.
Yawn!😒

Reactions: 7
Looking for recommendations for a console table for the hall. Why? I would have thought she can find anything due to her shopping addiction. More likely hoping a company will send one to her. Plus copying GLM.
Yawn!😒
There isn't enough room in her hallway for a console table :rolleyes:

A couple of her US subscribers were struggling using her Cherryz code.....it would have been nice of her to let them know that Cherryz doesn't ship to the US. And when I gave a link to another site that does, she deleted it. So after 2 attempts I left out the link and just put the name, that seemed to work. My husband said she probably deleted them because she isn't being paid by the other company. Just another sign that she doesn't care about her subscribers and is just in it for the money.

That cleaning vlog was just another AD, hardly any cleaning gets done.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yawn!😒
Haha yes she just waiting to see what is GLM I doing to copy help her. I wonder how much Autumn items she also copied. I've seen the Orange Next teapot idea poached already. None of them even drink tea anyway lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Haha yes she just waiting to see what is GLM I doing to copy help her. I wonder how much Autumn items she also copied. I've seen the Orange Next teapot idea poached already. None of them even drink tea anyway lol.
She literally just got that table changing it from the radiator cover. How many people copied this and now they may have to buy console table? This is toxic and wasteful. No sense of responsibility or even a conscience!!!

Reactions: 3
She literally just got that table changing it from the radiator cover. How many people copied this and now they may have to buy console table? This is toxic and wasteful. No sense of responsibility or even a conscience!!!
GLM had a radiator cover first too 😂
What are they all doing with 1 year old furniture that has nothing with it? Same with their clothes, slippers, dressing gowns etc?

Reactions: 4
First time commenting on this thread of Amy’s. But my god what a bore! I stopped watching her YouTube long time ago, she’s self obsessed and repetitive on content! Always the same theme videos.
not even autumn yet and still September and fairly warm. But she’s obsessed with being cosy and when it’s not even cold and not to mention the story of her opening a tub of chocolates and stating the colder months are here? Wow hun you got a tub of hero’s! Is that all she does sits on the sofa with her pumpkin spiced latte eating chocolates? She’s the most boringest person Iv seen and where does she get the money from to constantly be shopping? What a waste of money decorating the house for each season need to get a life 😴

She has literally turnt into Gemma Louise Mile’s shadow/cardboard copy cutout 🙈
I cringe 😖 at the way she has literally transformed her home down to the last detail into a budget version of Gemma’s 🙈 it’s embarrassing.
Someone wrote a comment on her YT video today saying “Every single thing is literally Gemma Louise Miles (etc.and more!)”
People were liking the comment.
She deleted quick time!
She is literally rinsing “Helloo my lovelies” and the word “cozy” now 🙄
She’s completely adopted Gemma’s personality/style/aesthetic/vocabulary/likes/
content the list goes on.

She has literally turnt into Gemma Louise Mile’s shadow/cardboard copy cutout 🙈
I cringe 😖 at the way she has literally transformed her home down to the last detail into a budget version of Gemma’s 🙈 it’s embarrassing.
Someone wrote a comment on her YT video today saying “Every single thing is literally Gemma Louise Miles (etc.and more!)”
People were liking the comment.
She deleted quick time!
She is literally rinsing “Helloo my lovelies” and the word “cozy” now 🙄
She’s completely adopted Gemma’s personality/style/aesthetic/vocabulary/likes/
content the list goes on.
But then Gemma has copied Elle Darby. I find it all hilarious and cringe. I can't believe she's even copied the glass lights with no shame. And then amy doing her whole house and the new woven rug. Couldn't believe it.

Reactions: 6
Do they all have the same management? Every video Ive watched so far the influencers have the same things, glass pumpkins from b&m, small green pumpkins from amazon and orange dish/teapot from Next. It's getting soooo boring that it's the same content regurgitated by another influencer.

She’s gone totally overboard with it though
“Like literally OBsessed” 🥴🙄
Every single item,detail,colour.Even the positions for gods sake!
She looks like a fan but she’s an ““influencer”” (in her dreams) but she’s being influenced 🙃 It’s weird.
😂🤣 Actually a ventriloquist puppet.
She’s desperately trying to climb the ladder,fit in and be on par with the bigger influencers like Gemma,Elle,Hazel,Faye(?)Laura,Lydia and it’s NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

**Not Faye 🙈 I think it’s Freya (?) 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Cant believe she is that excited to be working with shein. Although she's always 'excited' about everything to be fair. Just confirming what we already know that she'll advertise anyone and anything for ££$$
The clothes look awful, and the company reviews, quality and ethics are poor.
She appears to have no global, environmental conscience at all. Like most people will make some effort but nope not Miss Amy. Just Buy, Buy, Buy. Waste, waste, waste.
This getting "excited" reminds me of a wise older colleague explaining that our manically excited bosses got on at work (promoted) because of this ability to find excitement in the most pedantic crap and yes we were the "normal" ones as we could see it for the crap it was. 😂🥴

Reactions: 1
wtf still at it shopping , cosy how is she getting engagement at all , shes just advertising cleaning products at this stage, pure dopey than didnt know business part you can hear birds when she speak, also the constant apologising about the hair even tho its near perfect fishing for compliments shes sickening at this point and on a downward spiral, but shes cosy

Always cosy how much more cosy can she get she might as well get cosy in bed and bleeping stay there!
Her bedroom is way to far away from the fridge, that's why she's always on the sofa with a blanket watching netflix and snacking or as she likes to call it "working".

• Haha