Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this Shein, like Wish? Looks like plastic useless tat. All her purchases were about dressing this table for when she bakes. So spending money again on some fad she probably saw on Pinterest 😒

Reactions: 3
also theres the obligatory dont mind my hair and not inking tit and oh yeah and not remembering prices fs lala brain

Reactions: 4
She bought tape in extensions? So much for Foxy Locks! Why any company would want to work with her stuns me. No loyalty at all.

And who wants to tell her that gold spray painted monstera leaves are not Autumnal? Looking forward to her front door battle with GLM, who can do Autumn decor best?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
did a shein haul previous to this one sure they than would make an affiliate of anyone , shouldn't flatter herself like as I say anyone can be made an affiliate gosh id hate to do this for a living lie about tit just for money ,and be a rogue , I know its business but know one influencer, whos honest and affiliates herself and gives honest reviews plus its just a hobby has a proper job maybe miss amy be better off getting a real job and stop being a rogue

Oh dear, those 'floaty' dresses were awful. She may as well have been wearing a bin bag, they made her look huge, a belt may have helped. Who does a clothing haul and doesn't bother to iron/steam the clothes first. That honestly didn't help, it made the clothes look messy and cheap. And back to just sitting down and holding up the items, why even bother? Thought she had a clothing rail and was going to be using that in future hauls. Just another fad I guess.

Cant believe she is that excited to be working with shein. Although she's always 'excited' about everything to be fair. Just confirming what we already know that she'll advertise anyone and anything for ££$$
The clothes look awful, and the company reviews, quality and ethics are poor.
She appears to have no global, environmental conscience at all. Like most people will make some effort but nope not Miss Amy. Just Buy, Buy, Buy. Waste, waste, waste.

And she did it again, deleted my comment. I posted a link to a gimble on Amazon and said how it would make her vlogs easier to watch and she deleted it. But she did post how much she appreciates all the love from her hangers on/ subscribers after deleting it! Show how much you love them by not making them motion sick. She'd rather spend a fortune on useless trash than something that would benefit her channel, priorities!

every body knows shein is hit and miss , but this one tries on a dress that looked liked a paper bag and said it was gorgeous the brown one , the rest were nice such a hairhead why cant she be honest fs

I had to forward it. My eyeballs were getting wobbly and I genuinely felt nauseous!!!🤢

The room doesn’t look big enough for the dining table and four chairs , it looks hard against the wall .

How stupid does she think her subscribers are? Yet again she uses old footage of her lighting a candle, check the nails. To light the candle they are the mouldy design then suddenly they are pink with white lines!! She's at home all day, this apparently is her job yet she can't put anything new up? On Instagram she was again playing the sympathy card for being quiet and off social media, but it didn't seem to stop her from commenting or liking other posts on there..... She also got a comment from the makers of the tape in hair extensions, wonder if they're aware that she has no loyalty to any brand and now she'll expect them to pay her for the advertising.

Flogging whitening toothpastes now, a 5 minute AD. I thought she had veneers, she had a post on her IG about her dentist but it's been deleted along with the one about her nose job!

Last edited:
What happened to the whitening strips and electric toothbrush?
At least she didn't do the fake sleeping, getting up and stretching.
Used to like her, but the contradictions are just too much and I now question it all.

Reactions: 7
Back to advertising foxylocks again. More shopping, and buying :rolleyes: Autumn stuff now. And she's back to a very mismatched colour between her hands and face again. All these things I've said before! It's boring boring and more boring

Its all predictable and so I reckon we'll get a clean with me, an autumn morning, and evening routine, a how I decorated my house for autumn. Then onto Christmas content in November and the whole farce of when Bradders will let her put up the tree. Throw in videos advertising whatever. Lots of contradictions, and all the 'obsessed' 'literally' 'so excited'. Her job is not hard is it. I've just planned it all till Christmas!

Oh yes contradicitions - how does a starbucks pumpkin spiced latte with cream work on slimming world?! Shes either not doing slimming world, or she brought the drink for the photo and didnt drink it. But then why say my first of this year!?

Her new brand is 'coming soon'. Obviously the useless for protection masks and stupidly expensive plain scrunchies, and fake lashes weren't a success. Shes going to try and flog her new products to her viewers (who could do with waking up and questioning her contradictions and motivations) just in time for Christmas. Bet she's rubbing her hands in glee at the vulnerable viewers she can rip off, probably charging a fortune for something crap.

Reactions: 2
I find it really funny I wrote this ⬇ then on her next video she actually FINALLLLY linked in the description for her viewers! 🙏🏽
It took her waaay too long though and just shows she’s a lazy lump,isn’t genuine in the slightest and only thinks of number 1!
She’s sooo fake 😣 and an absolute wannabe 🤢 But a joke one imo
She’s also desperately blatantlllly envious of Gemma Miles her “friend”,This whole “transformation” is literally a copy and paste imitation of her new house/decor to a T!
She’s a fan sorry.

I still also don’t get how her thread on here is so dead 🤷🏽‍♀️ Coz she is literally AWFUL

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her fan base is probably 20 people and the rest are bots and us. 🤣
Her old videos had over 100k views with over 500 comments. Saying that her comments back then are what we saying now... I think they just don't watch her at all anymore. She should really just quit as its getting dire now. Why would anyone for genuine reasons watch her Copy other influencers when we can just watch the source. She's just chomping at the bit to see what GLM is doing next. Incoming slow-mo drink preparing, Baking, Autumn beauty routines (morning and night), Autumn speed clean, Autumnal decor and Cosy clothing haul AD AD AD AD AFF GIFTED . How mind numbingly boring 😴

She knows her viewings are poor, for someone with over 500k subscribers, her likes and comments are embarassingly poor. So she is decorating and I believe going to do some baking and Autumn crafts. 🤦‍♀️ Will it be too little too late? 🤷‍♀️

Her new brand looks like similar products, looks like a make up bag on Insta? Why does it need a new name, and launch...! Ok just had a nosey and Amy rose cosmetics has been dissolved via compulsory strike off...! No accounts filed either over the 2 years she had the company...! Hmm 🤔 More lack of transparency and no honesty. She just made it look like a name change...! Somebody did comment the other day what had happened to it, no reply as normal...!

I can't believe she hasn't got a debt problem to be honest, or Bradley must be bailing them out while she 'pretends' to work hard! Her views for subs ratio is awful , main money from sponsorships? and theyre not looking abundant! Her channel and 'influencing' must be on the way out surely. Yet shes trying to flog us more crap from her new brand, and trying to be all GLM with 'can't wait for the first drop to launch' Whos going to actually buy it, when so far all I've seen is things I could buy anwhere and probably for cheaper. She just doesn't have the following for people to buy it just because of who she is! She can't really have 500k subs, and she's on the quieter thread on here. Just a boring nobody at this point.

LOL she got the second cardigan in an XL “for it to be oversized” yet it literally looks true to size on her in the try on clip. Not arsed about her size it’s the fact she looks like a 10 on insta and hides/edits her true size.