Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Start of her video she looked like Casper last part orange face . Also her nails were horrible - brown bits around the edging . Yes , I also agree her voice , she’s so childish

Reactions: 5
5 days ago she bought Pantene Shampoo And hair mask for "when guests come over to stay and its for the guest bathroom too".
I would love to know where her "guests" would be sleeping. The spare rooms are used as her "wardrobe" and beauty rooms. I'm sure people aren't wanting to be camping out on the floor in either of those rooms. And who stays at someone's house long enough to need to wash their hair but doesn't bring their own toiletries? I'm pretty sure no one using the guest bathroom suddenly decides to slap on a hair mask. She is all over the place trying to keep up with the Joneses it's hilarious.

Home wear haul Amy! Really? It's Home WARE. Hate to be the Grammar Nazi but come on. Or maybe I'm wrong and we're going to see her home in one of those floaty dresses she loves so much, yet only wears for pictures. ( spends more time in her pjs than anything else. Don't get me wrong, I love nothing more than putting on my pjs when I know I have nothing else to do, but if you're getting paid to put out vlogs then put on some clothes! It's not as if she doesn't have a room bursting at the seams full of clothes she's bought)

I can't believe I used to enjoy her videos, it's got to the point where even her voice irritates me, it's just so fake and put on. And she's being applauded for driving herself to the gym, dear God! way to set the womens movement back a hundred years.
I think her viewers knows she's been lazy and just all buy buy videos but can never say anything as being called a troll or bully. They are probably just grateful it wasnt all fake promotions , a saw a couple of comments saying it was a better video without her flogging vitamins. Maybe this will make her change and not put her foxylocks, hairburst or myvitamins in every video. I can't comment on the last 2 actual videos as I've just read the comments sections lol.

Reactions: 1
Changing her house decor to follow the other you tubers , how bloody sad . Have some originality woman . The way she continually says “ I’m so excited ” so fake

Reactions: 8
how many more videos is she going to go on about the sofa ,, big deal jees , wouldn't be a one of her boring a vid without her pampering herself ,, girls deluded thinking folk wants to be seeing this tit all the time

Reactions: 3
Guys.. you sounding like meanies. Talking about her face n nails n voice isn't cool or right. You don't know what she might be going through. This is still her life and she still has feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Pinkii.. do share what you find funny
Because i don’t know if you’re being serious or not.

If you are serious then its funny because we are only commenting on the content she puts out there which is solely her doing constant ‘pampers with me’ or showing herself caking her make up on for the millionth time and doing countless ad’s for hair and beauty stuff so i think its fair enough for people to comment on those things that they only get to see

If you think this thread is bad and we’re ‘meanies’ then I suggest you don’t venture out too much into other influencer threads 🤣

Reactions: 9
Guys.. you sounding like meanies. Talking about her face n nails n voice isn't cool or right. You don't know what she might be going through. This is still her life and she still has feelings.
You want to know what else isn't "cool" or 'right"? Lying. But I don't see you calling Amy out on that. She answers your comments and you believe what she says. She credits everything she uses as being the cure or solution, but when you use multiple things how can you tell which one is actually working? And promoting hairgrowth serums etc when she wears hair extensions and false eyelashes is lying. Promoting supplements that can be harmful is wrong. Being in it just for the money is wrong.

If you don't agree with our way of thinking then maybe just stick to Amys You Tube comment section.

Reactions: 6
If I don't agree with something, I voice my opinion. Amy has deleted my comments. Do I care? Hell naw. I will say what needs to be said regardless. What I don't do, is make comments about appearance or someones voice etc.
And for the record, love me or hate me, I aint going anywhere because you said. It's a forum where I can voice my opinion no matter who you are.
Comments like some I have read can lead to depression and MH illness.
Be grown up enough to put yourself across without personal insults. 👍😊.

@Pinkii... lol. I have been to a few. Nothing too bad but we might be following different peeps.
I seen some youtubers I cannot stand. Make my blood boil. I don't follow or watch them. I fear what I would say about some of their content. Lol
But there are some that are a joy. Love Rosie Henshaw. !!!

Last edited:
Influencers always use the mental health card when someone says something they don't like. What about the viewers mental health and well-being? Getting into debt so they keep up with all the purchases influencers make, getting ill from taking supplements that medical untrained people are advertising or depressed because they don't look like the photoshopped images they see on the screen. ICovetThee has posted one video in 7 months and hardly anything on IG because of her mental health. (Yet she keeps putting up AFF links). I would suggest they stay off all forms on social media but they won't because they need to fund their extravagant lifestyle. They don't give a tit about what we are going through because their heads are far to up their own arses.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
from reading her comments and im sure some of those arent on here people seem to have the same running commentary on amy and indeed amy isn't the only one that complete fakery and lying on their channel but amy also thas the repetitiveness . don't watch I haven't for one is shell be left with very little views at this rate

Reactions: 3
@Deeseni No. 100% agree. Call them out for that. I have. I have said some youtubers are irresponsible and putting subscribers into debt. I have also said don't take different vitamins that do the same thing as doubling them can make you ill.
But that's not what i'm talking about. If you read my post, it's about people calling her orange face and look at her nails and dislike her voice. That's just nasty. I will call that out too.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

@Rebena Q be honest, if your friend came out with an orange face wouldn't you say something? I know I would, and I have said it to her in regards to her lipliner. Check out her older videos, her voice has completely changed. That's what I hate, yes hate, about it. She tries to sound like other You Tubers, sometimes it's LEM, other times it's ED. You can even hear the change when she's with her friend to when she's addressing the camera. Like I said I used to love her videos, even though they were the same as GLM, there was something about Amy that made me watch, but that has gone and she is just fake and constantly flogging things. My tipping point was seeing a post from a young cancer survivor, saying that Amys hair (extensions) were her hair goals and she was going to be buying all of the Hairburst products Amy claimed made her hair thick and long! And what happens when she spends all that money and her hair doesn't look anything like Amys? That kind of false advertising has to stop.

Reactions: 7
@Notorious RBF. I would tell a friend but not say she is orange!! You failing to see my point. If you think Amy is being dishonest fair point. But no trash her looks.
Ive used Hairburst its ok. But not woop woop ok

I used to watch her too. Bought Zafora candles throws..etc. Next time I watched it was new ones. I got wise fast. She went to dentist (me oh something new) till she had a discount code. I have made comments to Amy. So peeps need to get wise. It's a shopping channel. 🤷‍♀️
Call her out if you feel something isnt right. But publically saying orange face dirty nails etc nah. thats mean. I would tell my friend foundation doesn't suit, but not in front of peeps 🙂

Last edited:
I don't see where anyone is trashing her looks. Stating the obvious, her face went from white to orange, isn't the same as saying her face looks like a warthogs arse. That would be trashing her looks. Calling her fat, would be trashing her looks, and if you look back you'd see that here we have never done that. In fact we have said that we wish she would embrace her body because she is the same size as most of us, and her constant photoshopping on IG sets a bad example for young girls. Again that is not trashing her looks. No one said anything about her nails being dirty, again a comment about how the brown edges to her nails were horrible, not dirty, is again a valid observation and a personal one. Some may like that look, others not so much. Personally, I didn't like it because it does make her nails look like there is dirt there, another colour may have been a better choice.

Unfortunately, Amy chose to go on You Tube and make her life public. She asks for comments, so if someone wants to let her know her foundation makes her look orange then it's going to be made public. It's not as if she takes any notice because she never changes anything, even if it's for the good of her channel. I've told her( many times) that buying a gimble would make her vlogs easier to watch, as it would stop her camera from moving around all the time, because she can't hold her camera steady and it causes motion sickness and headaches. Has she done it? Nope. So again showing she doesn't care if her subscribers can watch her vlogs/ADs.

Reactions: 9
Yes all the comments are on her fashion/beauty choices be it with the colour of her nails, the colour of her foundation and the style of clothing she wears etc. All of which can be changed, no negative comments on her actual body shape or facial features. No one has ever made a comment on her teeth or nose but she's had them cosmetically changed herself which is for her own vanity. For someone to say that their job is fashion, beauty and lifestyle and then to show bad make up or poor choice of colours then I think we as viewers can give constructive criticism. I would gladly say all this on her YouTube or IG but it would just get deleted as she only wants ass licking comments. I guess this is why we are all here, to vent our frustrations and most of the time suggest good advice :)

Reactions: 6
it doesnt matter what you comment on miss amys channel you only get a response in the way of a heart if you lick her arse , when constructive criticism is there and its put nicely it still gets deleted swiftly she has a watch to let her know after all ,

its like groundhog day watching a yt vid ,,,so one minutes and left , in saying that she gets paid so likely to not give a flying fxxck

Reactions: 2