Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Miss Sunny, it appears she has deleted your comment and the one you were replying to. If she doesn't have the balls to address the responses she doesn't have to but she also shouldn't delete them as they are valid comments.

My response to your comment is that you know why she has so many smelly things ( plugins, wax burners, diffusers). Her house must be migraine central with all those competing scents. It obviously covers up the smell, something that cleaning your home and your pets would prevent.

Today’s video was….
INSANE
Honestly,so insane
Just insane 😑

Reactions: 1
Today’s video was….
Innnnnnsanne
Honestly,so insane
Just insane 😑
What's insane is the amount of people that say they are going to buy those supplements just because she was paid to flog them. The side effects of taking these things are awful. They absolutely should not be taking medical advice from a girl paid to sell things to them. Guaranteed those fantastic supplements will be relegated to the back of her cupboard or in her circular filing cabinet ( bin) tomorrow.

Reactions: 2
And the disappearing YouTube comments continue. She must have her finger on the delete button today!
She must read the comments asking where she got a certain item from or a person saying a nice thing if she's busily deleting the "negative comments" which makes her very rude indeed. I hope these people realise she's only interested in earning money and will make it any way possible with the least amount of work.

Reactions: 5
I just posted on her yt. I hope she doesnt delete it but sees it as constructive criticism. I would never diss how someone looks. That isn't me. But a lot of people loved her previous style and copied her. They probably spent a lot of money. Now she changing up again. Being someone who is in the public eye, I find this irresponsible. I didn't know people bought fake subscribers. Maybe this is why she get so little likes and comments. 😳

@Rebena Q , you should expect your comment to be removed. She doesn't like people outing her. she is extremely fake and yesterday her vlog was extremely irresponsible, there are so many side effects to taking Chlorophyll ( not Claraphyll as she kept saying :rolleyes:) yet her followers will copy her because she says she's been using it for months and feels great. Like you said in your comment, last week it was Hairburst, then FoxyLocks, My Vitamins and now it's Wellness Factory. She has zero loyalty to any brand or her subscribers.

Everything is about aesthetics for her, nothing is genuine, I doubt she actually eats the food she puts into that coconut bowl ( copied from GLM) and her gym workouts are staged as well, I workout everyday and I'm serious about getting in shape and losing weight, so after 1 hour I'm dripping in sweat, she looks as fresh leaving the gym as she did walking in!

Nobody here disses how she looks, but we can't stand how she lies about her weight. The obvious photoshopped IG pictures versus her in her videos is ridiculous. Like you say people follow her and young girls deserve better, truthful role models.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@Notorious RBF. I hear you. Thank goodness I don't wear slippers!!! I feel sorry for her dogs. All the candles, reed defusers, carpet sprays, scents, are not good for them.

Reactions: 4
She must waste a lot of money trying to keep up with the Jones’s - ED , GLM & LEM . Whether it be interior or handbags .
Has she ever done a bag unboxing reveal ? Bit odd considering she likes to show everything to her lovelies

Another serving of nauseating camera work while she now flogs FoxyLocks again. We get to see a slightly damp Amy this time, as proof that she actually works out ( reading our posts again) but still looks like she's wearing full face makeup! Someone needs to tell her that all those 'floaty' dresses don't look good on her, they make her look bigger than she is, maybe if she belted them they might look better. If she still doesn't like/can't get clothes for her body shape then she should stop doing clothing hauls. They do nothing for the clothes or the stores that sell them as she never shows them off properly, they are covered with cardigans or jackets ( during summer!!) and how she stands is so irritating, and the hair is always hanging in front, covering any details there.

And that crap at the beginning, excuses for not going to the gym. They had a damn treadmill in their living room! Was that just too far for her to walk to? Last vlog it only took her 4 minutes to get to the gym, today it takes 30!!?? Surely it doesn't take her 26 minutes to put on her clothes, that she has already laid out the night before, to save time ( if you believe her last vlog). And the house is a mess again, how can two people be so messy ( especially since one is at work all day). And the drama, the neighbours tree is blowing in the wind but Amy thinks it's about to blow over! But it's all good because she's got her "fire" and it's cosy and she's going to do some work and watch Netflix ( which I think is her work 😉)

Crikey, I posted a comment telling her to get a gimble (again) and she liked it and replied with "Oooo ok thanks ", but will she actually do anything?

• Heart
So shes on her 3rd video in a row thats an AD... and in those shes advertised 2 different shampoo/conditioners, Claiming one has thickened her hair and now shes advertising a different one! Plus advertising 2 different vitamin brands. Hmmm

Definitely agree shes been reading here...Hi Amy 👋 as there were some changes to the last video...actually tried on the clothes and showed us her face 'sweaty' after the gym 😲 Maybe you could try walking the dogs next...

Why the drama with the neighbours tree blowing in the wind? Trees blow in wind, its not rocket science or worthy of a mention in her video surely 😂That was just weird, couldn't she just show us the things in her own garden. Is she that short on content or is she wanting to reignite the 'horrible neighbour' thing again for more sympathy over nothing.

Still tripping herself up. Poor Bradelys hardly had any sleep and gone to gym and then work, but she went back to bed. But she likes to be productive as shes self employed. Got to be busy..then went to the gym, and had a 'little pamper' and sat on the sofa. That doesnt add up.

And that crap at the beginning, excuses for not going to the gym. They had a damn treadmill in their living room! Was that just too far for her to walk to?
They had an exercise bike before the treadmill too, and after the treadmill she was running outside doing couch to 5k..wonder how that is coming on?! She had a personal trainer, she had someone who was helping her with nutrition. She brought new Nike trainers as she asked for recommendations and had a swipe up for them but now you can see shes not wearing those trainers. Then she never mentions things again and Shes always onto the next thing, nothing lasts 5 minutes.

Can someone tell me what the drama is/was with her neighbour? I must have missed that.

Also noticed more people speaking up in her comments, and not being deleted. If she deletes all the negative/ constructive criticism comments she'd have none left. Also deleting our comments doesn't get rid of us, but it will make others see that she just wants to be worshipped and never questioned.

@Miss Sunny, you are so right. Nothing lasts in her house. It's all bought for the rush that it gives her and then it is dumped into a room to be forgotten about. As for her couch to 5K, I'd say she most definitely has the couch part down 😉😂

Why is Bradley missing from her vlogs? I thought he was always "so excited" to be in them. I understand him not appeaaring in ones filmed during the week, when he's at work but he's even missing from the weekend ones and the evening shots ( dinner for two but no Bradley!!??)

And even though her face was slightly damp, I still question how hard she actually works out. My face is normally flushed as well as sweaty after a good workout. Even more so when I was heavier, it's just how our bodies work.

5 days ago she bought Pantene Shampoo And hair mask for "when guests come over to stay and its for the guest bathroom too".
Why would she even leave this on in her video when it's a blatant lie. She must really be that dumb if we think we are to fall for that bullshit. Nobody even stays over there and why would they even use those products. She's flogging the Foxylocks shampoo and conditioner for the AD video she made and then uses Pantene behind the camera lmao. Gosh if you get paid to use their products then use them unless they are rubbish and you have to use other items. Can her channel just die out now, its so terrible.

I just had a look on Foxylocks site and they don't do tape-in extensions so yeah her shade would be cocoa IF she was to wear their extensions. But the hair extensions she wears are not Foxylocks 🙄 I would put this on her yourtube comments but it would ust get deleted.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
the way she put that shampoo on her hand and than showed the camera like wtf she trying to do and her in shower goodness sake her channel is gone beyond ridiculous one big ad and promoting, a job to her than is writing in a journal and emailing princess is deluded

Just saw her Instagram stories. We get a mention, or at least trolls do. And as usual her suckups say we're jealous. What are we supposed to be jealous of? We aren't the ones pretending to be other people. And if giving constructive criticism or making her be honest is trolling then find me a bridge to call home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Just saw her Instagram stories. We get a mention, or at least trolls do. And as usual her suckups say we're jealous. What are we supposed to be jealous of? We aren't the ones pretending to be other people. And if giving constructive criticism or making her be honest is trolling then find me a bridge to call home.
well her views says it all true.. channel is on its arse and cant handle folk tellin her because of sheer vanity ..jealous of what a liar,you would swear everyone watching stating obvious are ugly or something

She hasnt got a clue has she...I'm sure the 'trolls' will be mentioned in a youtube video soon to gather symapthy and attention.

She appears to be lacking in any self reflection. and nope not jealous at all. I'll pick honesty, integrity, and being real everytime over the lying, self absorbed vanity, and inability to reflect.

Obviously cant or wont see why people are questioning what she does, like the advertising two different shampoos, and buying a different one all in a week. Saying one thickens hair but how can she say that one is the one causing the hair to thicken. If shes using and advertising more than one. Its simple.
And if the two she is advertising are so good why is she buying a different one for her 'guests'? She could treat them to the 'luxury and pampering' she gets with them...
And thats only one example there have been so many more. What she says and does dont add up or make sense.

If people were name calling or making comments about her size then yes call them trolls...but that isnt what ive seen going on here or in her comments. Its been people questioning the inconsistoncies in what she tells us and advertises...

Jack Page
Jack Page
17 hours ago
Can you please confirm how you put the dishwasher tablet in your dishwasher ? Got me very confused

Hide 3 replies

Judith Melvin
Judith Melvin
17 hours ago
Looked like she just threw it in. Which you can do, personally I put the tab in the tab holder.

Amy-Rose Walker

Amy-Rose Walker

17 hours ago
Our tab holder is broken so I have to chuck it in haha x

Jack Page
Jack Page
9 hours ago
@Amy-Rose Walker thanks for clarifying that

Apparently my answer wasn't what he wanted! All they want is to be answered by their hero. And her reply got 2 likes, why?

Reactions: 1
im very new to amy, i just started watching her vids. i cant tell if i like her or not...shes pretty boring and buys way too much! all her vlogs consist of hauls. also, she looks soooo much better without makeup on, she wears too much.

im very new to amy, i just started watching her vids. i cant tell if i like her or not...shes pretty boring and buys way too much! all her vlogs consist of hauls. also, she looks soooo much better without makeup on, she wears too much.
And she's already got another haul lined up :rolleyes:

She's at it again on Instagram, flogging a product for eyebrow growth. Must be Hairburst month/week/day/hour, whatever....We can all see she has her eyebrows microbladed so what exactly is that serum doing?

• Haha
Home wear haul Amy! Really? It's Home WARE. Hate to be the Grammar Nazi but come on. Or maybe I'm wrong and we're going to see her home in one of those floaty dresses she loves so much, yet only wears for pictures. ( spends more time in her pjs than anything else. Don't get me wrong, I love nothing more than putting on my pjs when I know I have nothing else to do, but if you're getting paid to put out vlogs then put on some clothes! It's not as if she doesn't have a room bursting at the seams full of clothes she's bought)

I can't believe I used to enjoy her videos, it's got to the point where even her voice irritates me, it's just so fake and put on. And she's being applauded for driving herself to the gym, dear God! way to set the womens movement back a hundred years.