Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a refund from the PT ! ( being fair ,it’s probably her fault for stuffing her face but…. she gets bigger every time I view her stories)

Reactions: 13
I cannot believe she is talking about getting up at 7 like it is early!!! She’s got a baby! I really hope she gets a shock when she has a second, his sleep is far from normal!

Reactions: 15
She needs a refund from the PT ! ( being fair ,it’s probably her fault for stuffing her face but…. she gets bigger every time I view her stories)
I think she's one of these people that thinks just having a pt means you will loose weight, not that you need to put the actual work in.
---
Hilarious on her stories today she said she was going to do her first official ribbon cutting at the new B&M store in Worthing 🤣 had to get up at 6am and everything, doesn’t normally get up until 8.30am. And the best bit is she didn’t even get to cut the ribbon, the store manager did it 😂 she also thinks this is like a hard days work, ridiculous. She then asks what do people do in the mornings? Umm we go to work you idiot!!
She didn't actually ask what people do in the morning did she? Clown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well about 10 people turned up for the opening of my local new B&M. She didn’t even cut the ribbon some bloke did …..And a grand opening in this town where the golden oldies can’t get on the bus with their free bus pass till 9.30 it was always going to be a tit
show. I stayed in my nice warm home because A. It was pissing it down yesterday and B. I couldn’t give a shiny tit!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im late to her stories but what an absolute crock of 💩 never been in bed for 9pm in her life? Amazed that a mum has/chooses to get up at 5am everyday? I get up at 5.30, dont have kids and dont go to the gym…that’s just because i have to leave at 6.30 for my commute into work for 8am and also like to have a coffee while getting ready! Also ordering an apple watch for next day delivery because you’ve been influenced by a reel on instagram. She needs a reality check, she’s such a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 9
Surprised B&M isn’t beneath her since us commoners who wake up in the morning shop there

Reactions: 5
She's so smug about the fact Stanley sleeps about 20 hours a day. Her nutritionist wants her to get 8 hours sleep a day, and she has a baby? Could she make herself anymore unrelatable. And all these home made, batch cook meals she bangs on about when all she's done since he's been born is pump him full of milk so he would be lethargic most of the day. Ah she's just really got on my goat this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really feel sorry for first-time parents with kids the same age as Stanley who may compare themselves to her and think they're failing. Her reality absolutely NOT most people's reality. She's very lucky to have a good sleeper and lots of support around her so she can get her 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, 40 minutes of 'me' time in the morning and still go to the gym in the afternoon.

Most parents of under 2s are surviving on 5-6 hours of broken sleep, get maybe 40 mins of 'me' time a week if they're lucky and might get out for a run or to the gym once or twice a fortnight absolute max. And as for going to bed at 9pm, we all know there's good TV on but if your kids wake up in the night or get up early (my kids get up between 5 and 6am every single day) then you need to get your head down when you can!

I'm not saying it's a competition of 'who is worse off' and she shouldn't feel ashamed for being in a good ebb, but she has a lot of followers so I wish she'd think a bit more about her easy ride might make others who are struggling feel.

At some point she will hit a stage when Stanley becomes more challenging - it happens to every parent - and I will be interested to see how she deals with it. Wait until your toddler is throwing screaming tantrums on the floor of a shop, or refusing to eat any of the food they used to love, or has so much energy you can't sit down for five minutes. No child gives their parents an easy ride forever!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really feel sorry for first-time parents with kids the same age as Stanley who may compare themselves to her and think they're failing. Her reality absolutely NOT most people's reality. She's very lucky to have a good sleeper and lots of support around her so she can get her 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep, 40 minutes of 'me' time in the morning and still go to the gym in the afternoon.

Most parents of under 2s are surviving on 5-6 hours of broken sleep, get maybe 40 mins of 'me' time a week if they're lucky and might get out for a run or to the gym once or twice a fortnight absolute max. And as for going to bed at 9pm, we all know there's good TV on but if your kids wake up in the night or get up early (my kids get up between 5 and 6am every single day) then you need to get your head down when you can!

I'm not saying it's a competition of 'who is worse off' and she shouldn't feel ashamed for being in a good ebb, but she has a lot of followers so I wish she'd think a bit more about her easy ride might make others who are struggling feel.

At some point she will hit a stage when Stanley becomes more challenging - it happens to every parent - and I will be interested to see how she deals with it. Wait until your toddler is throwing screaming tantrums on the floor of a shop, or refusing to eat any of the food they used to love, or has so much energy you can't sit down for five minutes. No child gives their parents an easy ride forever!
You put it perfectly.

Reactions: 5

She has it so easy he even eats everything she gives him. She has time to batch cook loads of meals. Most of us parents are trying to throw some kind of meal together while child is around and then they won't eat it. Loads of her stories she's cleaning her house or watching tv or on her own doing her make up. She seems to have so much free time he must be the easiest child! Also she has so much support someone to take him at the drop of a hat. And she gets 8 hours sleep! How!

Reactions: 6
He eats everything she gives him now but they do when they’re weaning, I’m sure he’ll have a dry cracker and toast phase as most of them do. She’ll probably have a meltdown, I’ll probably laugh 😏

Reactions: 12
She really thinks all her followers are as invested in Stanley turning 1 as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her Disney content is going to be insufferable. She does realise that Stanley won’t care as he’s only 1?! She would have been better off waiting and taking him when he’s 3 and can appreciate it more.

Reactions: 19
Her Disney content is going to be insufferable. She does realise that Stanley won’t care as he’s only 1?! She would have been better off waiting and taking him when he’s 3 and can appreciate it more.
Exactly right. It’s all just a big show though isn’t it, trying to outdo everyone else but in reality there is no point taking a one year old to Disneyland for their first birthday. He’d be happier at home surrounding by people he is familiar with, a few presents and some cardboard boxes.You can see how excited to be there he is from her latest story and his mammoth nap. The kid sleeps more than any I know as it is so not sure what she expected after dragging him to Paris.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.