Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im quite looking forward to this trip unfolding tbh, started with Stanley keeping them up until 1am before they had to get up at 5am and she really wasn’t impressed by the long nap was she? I feel like she might be finally getting a taste of what being a mum really entails. Now we just need him to sleep through the fireworks and throw his food everywhere at dinner.

In the room they appear to have two beds, I dont have a baby or Amy’s money but why would they have two double beds? The stay apparently isn’t gifted and I know they have cots as I went with my sister and her kids a couple of years ago. 🤔

Reactions: 8
Im quite looking forward to this trip unfolding tbh, started with Stanley keeping them up until 1am before they had to get up at 5am and she really wasn’t impressed by the long nap was she? I feel like she might be finally getting a taste of what being a mum really entails. Now we just need him to sleep through the fireworks and throw his food everywhere at dinner.

In the room they appear to have two beds, I dont have a baby or Amy’s money but why would they have two double beds? The stay apparently isn’t gifted and I know they have cots as I went with my sister and her kids a couple of years ago. 🤔
So strange to bring a one year old to such a fancy hotel as well. And they going on rides separately it seems such a waste. So one is just standing around waiting a lot not even really spending time together. Can Stanley even go on anything probably just it's a small world? I think he not gonna be as chilled now when he turns one she will see how hard it is

American rooms are often furnished with 2 double beds and though yes I know this is Paris, France It is an American owed resort.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t get what she is expecting stanners to get out of this trip! He might show a passing interest in the parade and be able to go on a few minor rides but the rest of the time anything else they have to take it in turns to do?? Seems a waste. And that hotel choice is again £££ for a 1 year old birthday trip, feels so OTT.

She’s just in a rush to recreate her own childhood I think.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I don’t get what she is expecting stanners to get out of this trip! He might show a passing interest in the parade and be able to go on a few minor rides but the rest of the time anything else they have to take it in turns to do?? Seems a waste. And that hotel choice is again £££ for a 1 year old birthday trip, feels so OTT.

She’s just in a rush to recreate her own childhood I think.
I think she’s booked this trip, staying at the Disneyland hotel, character dining etc for HERSELF looool 🤣 she seemed gutted that stanners didn’t recognise goofy & Pluto.. he’s a baby lol this trip wasn’t planned for him at all.. I couldn’t think of anything worse than waiting round whilst my partner & I went on separate rides - there’s just no fun at all in that 🤣 why didn’t they invite other people so at least a few of them could of went on rides at one time? It’s allllll for the gram, and what she thinks looks good to other people

Reactions: 18
I don’t know about hating Disney but I think little Dursley will certainly dislike his parents!

Does she really think we give a tit what’s in hers and stanners bags 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ that’s how low she’ll go for “content”

Why are they there in T Shirts 🤣 everyone else is in thick coats they're absolutely mad.

Stanley must either be a really easy baby or they're just completely lying about what this trip is like because I have what I consider a fairly easygoing baby who is pretty chill anywhere but she's still a BABY, when we took her on holiday at 11 months it was just the same stress as home but with the added stress of being somewhere unknown! Mind you the fact he naps for 2 hours wherever they are certainly probably helps them manage.

It's definitely no where near as easy as they're making out though

Reactions: 4
She really is grade A mental. The only time she has woken up Stanley is for a photo outside a bleeping castle?! And going out in just Tshirts?! Now packing her lip liner and gloss but no change of clothes for him. I know they are staying right inside the park but still…she really is a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are they there in T Shirts 🤣 everyone else is in thick coats they're absolutely mad.

Stanley must either be a really easy baby or they're just completely lying about what this trip is like because I have what I consider a fairly easygoing baby who is pretty chill anywhere but she's still a BABY, when we took her on holiday at 11 months it was just the same stress as home but with the added stress of being somewhere unknown! Mind you the fact he naps for 2 hours wherever they are certainly probably helps them manage.

It's definitely no where near as easy as they're making out though
Stanley isn’t a typical baby. I would imagine he has some undiagnosed health issues bless him. He’s always asleep.

Reactions: 15
She’s always mentioning how close her and her family are. Wouldn’t it have been so much more fun to go with others so you can go on rides with someone else?! Stanley could be on Blackpool pleasure beach for all he cares.

She’s always mentioning how close her and her family are. Wouldn’t it have been so much more fun to go with others so you can go on rides with someone else?! Stanley could be on Blackpool pleasure beach for all he cares.
Blackpool pleasure beach just doesnt have the right aesthetics for the gram

• Haha
She’s so painfully obviously pissed off it’s raining cos it’s ruining her pics and vids 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Blackpool pleasure beach just doesnt have the right aesthetics for the gram
Ngl, I had a better day out at Blackpool Pleasure Beach than I did at Disneyland Paris 🤣

Why are they taking a kid out at 10pm in the cold and rain? Either he should be asleep or he’s asleep in the pram so won’t see the sodding fireworks anyway. This trip is really just for her benefit.

Reactions: 17
The baby didn't wake been take out of the pram and put of a pram suit into a sleeping bag and then a cot! He is like the easiest baby ever or she pretends he is. She has everything planned so much it must be so hard when anything doesn't meet her expectations. She literally plans everything down to a photograph and what rides they going on nothing is spontaneous but yet she doesn't plan a routine for Stanley by the sounds of it?

Reactions: 11
She really does seem pissed off!

I get they can’t take grandparents everywhere for help but, why not take her mum, a friend or go with another couple with kids. Not suggesting they can’t enjoy themselves but this really is all about her and being able to boast she took him to Disney for his first birthday. One of my nephews was 3 and had a great time but doesn’t remember it at all!

As for routines, he has no hope when she doesn’t seem to have one herself, room service at 11.30pm? Moans about a 7am alarm?

Reactions: 6
The baby didn't wake been take out of the pram and put of a pram suit into a sleeping bag and then a cot! He is like the easiest baby ever or she pretends he is. She has everything planned so much it must be so hard when anything doesn't meet her expectations. She literally plans everything down to a photograph and what rides they going on nothing is spontaneous but yet she doesn't plan a routine for Stanley by the sounds of it?
just seen the story about him being asleep. If she was so desperate to see the fireworks, why didn’t she just go on her own and Sam stay in the room with the baby. Seems like a lot of faff but it’s weird they were t worried about him waking up at all, is she drugging him?! 🤣🤣

I don’t think he’s as easy as she makes out, they all have their moments. I saw the other day she’s now planning baby 2, I’m looking forward to her Disney vlogs with a toddler and a baby…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.